Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian (36075 Views)

Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha / Cultist Tricks, Rapes Jobseekers, Takes Their Nudes . / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:16pm On Mar 03
Who no fear ndi ofe mmanu these period!
Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by pansophist(m): 3:19pm On Mar 03
It is hard to pity folks who got scammed.

Why would you pay someone to run a visa for you for God's sake? You called yourself an adult, but can't handle adult responsibilities.

If anybody scams you, it simply reveals your operational weakness that needs to be patched. If I told you that Muslims use the bible and not the Quran, it simply means you are dumb if you believe me.

I feel sorry for the victims, but I find it hard to empathize because it is a natural rule that the dumb will suffer. And this is life playing its course. It tolerates no losers.

3 Likes

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by pansophist(m): 3:22pm On Mar 03
Na wa o.

You got scammed, got your visa denied, and got a ten-year ban, and probably in debt.

The price to pay for being stupid.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by HopeGying: 3:22pm On Mar 03
Stvpid scammer, get out of here

0LA0LUWA23:
Good Afternoon, well-meaning Nigerians,

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Thursday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Thursday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 31, Osuolale Street, Alubarika Town, Bode Olude, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 9 0 6 6 0 4 0 6 5 2

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

My bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

3 Likes

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by Jesusbaby4lyf(f): 3:27pm On Mar 03
People just don't have conscience again. You'll stay and defraud your fellow human, what if that was gotten from his hard labour and perhaps years of denying himself good things of life

1 Like

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by LEGALSER: 3:29pm On Mar 03
emkz:
A Nigerian based in Canada, Kayode Stephen, has been accused of defrauding several people of millions of naira under the pretext of getting them certificates of sponsorship for care jobs in the United Kingdom.

https://punchng.com/jobseekers-eyeing-care-jobs-abroad-lose-millions-to-canada-based-nigerian/

If we tell them say COS na free and we fit help them get am them no dey take us serious but you see those ones wey dey request for money wey go defraud them later naim dem dey rush go meet and later dem go come online dey disturb our ears.
Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by Biofash: 3:39pm On Mar 03
Nawa o, at the end of it all, the Hunter got Hunted. ABI what types of drum do beat to this Gbèdu now?
Only Yoruba man will understand this.
Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by yemclef(m): 3:46pm On Mar 03
Does it mean people don't have a conscience anymore Fraudsters parading as if it is their right to fraud others with their hard-earned money. Fraudsters should remember it's just 6ft any time.

1 Like

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by faceland: 4:21pm On Mar 03
Even today, I witness a recruitment scam.

After taking money, came back for phone and original certificates.
Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by enemyofprogress: 4:26pm On Mar 03
Yansh wey you no fit wash for Nigeria, you dey travel go Europe go wash am for oyinbo. Mynd44 can you imagine that? O wrong now.

Some girls be like " Are you dating me because of sex?" Noooo, he is dating you cos of long life and prosperity 🙄😒😒

2 Likes

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by Cutehector(m): 4:28pm On Mar 03
Omo. E better to just dey 9ja dey chop your money.
Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by Arielle: 4:50pm On Mar 03
emkz:
A Nigerian based in Canada, Kayode Stephen, has been accused of defrauding several people of millions of naira under the pretext of getting them certificates of sponsorship for care jobs in the United Kingdom.

https://punchng.com/jobseekers-eyeing-care-jobs-abroad-lose-millions-to-canada-based-nigerian/
Nigeriand never learn. I have no sympathy for these people
Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by Dalohad: 4:54pm On Mar 03
I no say na our Yoruba man go get that kain mind. grin
Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by Dalohad: 4:59pm On Mar 03
Find out where Kayode works in Canada and report him to the authorities. Also make sure he is deported to Nigeria, so he can face the people he duped.

4 Likes

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by itsene: 4:59pm On Mar 03
Nigerian on Nigerian crime.
Dead body full ground!
Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by afube: 5:02pm On Mar 03
emkz:

ndi agbado and japa are like 5 and 6.........after voting in their patron ,they turncoat and flee the zoo they helped to create!
Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by epainos: 5:08pm On Mar 03
Namaster:
This is proof that life is not fair.

How did people do DUMB get the money they got scammed of in the first place?

Imagine giving a HUGE amount of money to a NIGERIAN to help you secure a UK job and sponsorship.

NEVER trust a Nigerian when it comes to money. Even if said Nigerian currently lives in heaven.

You call them dumb because they lost their money. Some paid the same amount and got what they wanted. So those who paid and got what they wanted are dumb too. Right? Of course, I wouldn't pay a dime for such too, but I wouldn't call them dumb.

Guy, perhaps you can't even raise N200k (not even up to £130), yet you labelled someone who raised over £6k dumb. Lol.

Even if they lose this, they can still bounce back, and they will raise another £20k meanwhile, you that is smart won't still raise £200. Who is dumb?

Watch your words.

5 Likes

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:16pm On Mar 03
franchasofficia:
In few years to come, Kayode will be back in Nigeria to join politics, and he will use all the ill gotten money he acquired through scamming people to buy his way politically to become his State Governor and his people will start telling us how Kayode is the best brain in the whole world who amassed wealth working as a first class graduate of Toronto university Canada, and they will expect Kayode who started life as a scammer to become a Saint just because he has been elected Governor of his state.

Just a matter of time

Story of Bola Ahmed Tinubu the drug lord who Is now the President of Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:20pm On Mar 03
jojothaiv:

You see this comment of us, I no joke with am since 2020, if the Nigerian in person con dey soft spoken, dey post motivational quotes upandan and scriptures, I dey next them.

Not all. I have met a nairalander here who haven't seen before and we ran deals going into millions without seeing him. Honestly at first I was skeptical but after the first and second tries and he reciprocated I trusted. We still have good people around. Saying all Nigerians are scammers is big stereotyping.

1 Like

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:20pm On Mar 03
Kingray10:
For this Tinubu regime, where ona they see 12k£ from
Besides if you have this amount why not use the study route

The lady that paid the amount is based in Turkey so not earning Naira.
Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by dkidd: 5:21pm On Mar 03
Jesusbaby4lyf:
People just don't have conscience again. You'll stay and defraud your fellow human, what if that was gotten from his hard labour and perhaps years of denying himself good things of life
Otilor grin
Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by dkidd: 5:22pm On Mar 03
Cutehector:
Omo. E better to just dey 9ja dey chop your money.
Lol
Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by AmuDimpka: 5:30pm On Mar 03
franchasofficia:
In few years to come, Kayode will be back in Nigeria to join politics, and he will use all the ill gotten money he acquired through scamming people to buy his way politically to become his State Governor and his people will start telling us how Kayode is the best brain in the whole world who amassed wealth working as a first class graduate of Toronto university Canada, and they will expect Kayode who started life as a scammer to become a Saint just because he has been elected Governor of his state.

Just a matter of time
and his people will be solidly behind him

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by armadeo(m): 5:37pm On Mar 03
delpee:
The guy should come and explain what he did with their money. Besides that, he should pay everyone back in full and face trial if necessary.

Lol. He scammed them simple. He balled with their money. He doesn't have it to refund hence he cannot be found.
Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by armadeo(m): 5:40pm On Mar 03
maasoap:

Rat poison straight!! Na so cotenant of my cousin ran mad that year after selling his businesses and house under construction plus his savings and everything, only to fall into the hands of fraudsters. He maddened one time, big time. Na ropes other tenants used to tie him before calling his family to come and carry him back to their hometown.

1 Like

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by armadeo(m): 5:45pm On Mar 03
pansophist:
It is hard to pity folks who got scammed.

Why would you pay someone to run a visa for you for God's sake? You called yourself an adult, but can't handle adult responsibilities.

If anybody scams you, it simply reveals your operational weakness that needs to be patched. If I told you that Muslims use the bible and not the Quran, it simply means you are dumb if you believe me.

I feel sorry for the victims, but I find it hard to empathize because it is a natural rule that the dumb will suffer. And this is life playing its course. It tolerates no losers.

The truth is we have a large population of mentally lazy individuals who aren't capable of assessing new information to make decisions.

People even meet agents to fill out a form (a freaking form) for a visa interview. This issue transmits to our national problems. We hear we believe, no thinking or logical analysis of the situation just swallow hookline and sinker

A Nigerian sucker is born every minute and before this month ends we'll hear more cries from people who have also fallen for the same trick.

Mental laziness.

3 Likes

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by davillian(m): 5:45pm On Mar 03
For my life I never do pay before delivery grin
If it looks too good to be true I run
If it's too cheap I run
If it's too easy I run...
I've not been scammed
I suspect everything that involves my money.

1 Like

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by yewit37486: 5:54pm On Mar 03
davillian:
If it's too cheap I run
I've not been scammed

grin grin
Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by jojothaiv(m): 5:58pm On Mar 03
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Not all. I have met a nairalander here who haven't seen before and we ran deals going into millions without seeing him. Honestly at first I was skeptical but after the first and second tries and he reciprocated I trusted. We still have good people around. Saying all Nigerians are scammers is big stereotyping.
I admit not all but then the bad eggs are much out there.
Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:00pm On Mar 03
jojothaiv:

I admit not all but then the bad eggs are much out there.

Yes we all know that
Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by Anguldi(m): 6:00pm On Mar 03
davillian:
If it's too cheap I run
I've not been scammed
No die the day you enter hand oOoOO 😁
Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by Finchmgh: 6:10pm On Mar 03
bouncin04:
I keep wondering why the desperation when 100 years from now we all don die go .

100 years! ?
Are you kidding me?
There is no one here less than 20yrs.
How many people still live up to 90yrs these days, talk more of 120yrs plus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Physically Challenged Man Arrested For Stealing A Car From An Auto Shop In Lagos / India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) / Man Arrested For Raping Stepmother Twice In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.