Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

Do This Business And See If You Will Not Quit Your Job In 90 Days - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do This Business And See If You Will Not Quit Your Job In 90 Days (90 Views)

You Won 100million & Want To Quit Your Job, How Would You Sit At Your Boss Offic / Why have you not quit Nairaland? / Rest If You Must,but Do Not Quit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do This Business And See If You Will Not Quit Your Job In 90 Days by GraceDarlinton1(m): 6:02pm On Mar 03
This is how i now pay our rent – Back in January 2023, I learned that the best way to stay out of debt is to create other income streams for myself.

My original plan was to relocate to Canada to better my life but I noticed that to travel to Canada you need to have money so i never had money that Time to travel to Canada so because I never had money

I had to look for a job which I later found one guess the job I was doing pump attendant yes I was now working as a fuel pump attendant during that time my salary was just 20k monthly and things were very difficult

but as God may have it one day I was introduced to this online business that I am now doing which is creating and selling information product.

Yes I now create information in a form of books and sell them on amazon. Last month, for instance, I sold about 200 copys of one of my information product at the rate of $5 on Amazon Kdp.

Let's do the mathematics 200 copys of just one book times $5 that is roughly = $1000. now convert $1000 to our perthetic niara to know how much that $1000 will give me in our Nigerian currency, remember_$1=1500 niara today.

I guess you are Done with the calculations now listen you too can make such amount with your phone at your home and With internet connection but this can only happen if only you are interested

If You are interested in this business and you want to know how I do it you can Click on the publish-on-kdp-today link you see down below after (modify) to learn how I do it

Just Like, Robert Kiyosaki said in his bestselling book title, Rich Dad, Poor Dad – he said you should have an income-producing business apart from your normal job. The earlier you start, the better.

Just look below after (modify) you will see the link attached to my signature but if you can not see the link then click on my profile name Gracedarlinton1 when you click on my profile name you scroll down you will see my signature then in my signature you will see the publish-on-kdp-today link and click on it the link looks Blue 💙

Just see the link below were you see the sentence (here is the link )

(1) (Reply)

Is Facebook Down? / The Complete Guide To Increasing Sales With Google Ads And SEO / Looking For Good Architectural Design With Approval Runnings & Documentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.