Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Don't Forget To Do This Airdrop If You Are Into Solana Airdrop - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Don't Forget To Do This Airdrop If You Are Into Solana Airdrop (143 Views)

This Airdrop Has Finally Paid Me it Just Listed On Coinmarketcap ends soon / $30-$15000 airdrop if it works for you your luck!!!!! / Solana Airdrop..don't Miss It!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Forget To Do This Airdrop If You Are Into Solana Airdrop by tope6217: 10:22pm On Mar 03
Anon ๐Ÿ‘‚ are you still fading?

Register ASAP and deposit minimum of $5 in SOL, USDC or any of the available pairs

It will be. Massive

https://dflow.net/en/reward

Use any of the 5 invite codes attached to this post to activate๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

MDUCF7

SHQOGR

I56O8X

ELCYZP

you can also withdraw instant if that will not reduce your point

Make sure you save your private key somewhere
Re: Don't Forget To Do This Airdrop If You Are Into Solana Airdrop by tope6217: 10:37pm On Mar 03
this is it

(1) (Reply)

Crypto!!!!! Will They Ban My Account Number??? / If You Missed NOTCOIN Do This Immediately / Sand And Granite Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.