Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) (53270 Views)

Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers / Fan To Paul Okoye "Stingy Man Wearing Low Quality Shoes", Singer Responds / Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by Exceed15: 11:49am On Mar 04
God bless him as every other persons that stood by him.
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by Jackson105: 11:51am On Mar 04
Ooni:
We Yorubas must endeavour to help ourselves like Ibos.

RIP Sir.

You must endeavor to have brain this year

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by fkelly(m): 11:55am On Mar 04
Father rest on
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by MEGAWATCH: 11:58am On Mar 04
Ooni:

RIP Sir.

Hiaaaaaa!

The spirit is willing but the body is weak,

That's the problem with Yorubas.
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by writeprof(m): 12:09pm On Mar 04
I thank God he was talking about Heaven which I want to believe means he got an assurance that he is going to the right hand of God. His soul will rest in peace.

For you who does not know where you will end...the end of life on earth is a sure thing. Mr. Ibu has preached to you now.

Don't weep for him, don't pity him. Ask yourself, if you die now, will it be heaven or hell? Like he said, he wants to see all his fans with him in heaven.

I want to imagine the wonderful laughing session it would be with him in heaven smiley

God bless this end time evangelist.
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by Emmabyte: 12:15pm On Mar 04
Rip big man
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by Jomonix: 12:22pm On Mar 04
So sad. We will miss him. Adieu Mr. Ibu.
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by franktech(m): 12:28pm On Mar 04
Igbos not ibos
Ooni:

RIP Sir.
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by Tareq1105: 12:32pm On Mar 04
CountinBlessins:
This shows truly it is good to be good and show kindness

I don't know what the Govs of the South East zone were watching while all these were going on till he died.
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 12:32pm On Mar 04
Very touching message. It's good to be good and always try to help those who need your help in your own capacity. God bless Psquare and may Mr Ibu's soul rest in peace.
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by CountinBlessins(m): 12:34pm On Mar 04
Tareq1105:

I don't know what the Govs of the South East zone were watching while all these were going on till he died.

I dont know how stupid you are but pls never quote me with your under the bridge illiterate logic again. Tout
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 12:35pm On Mar 04
ValCon888:
This is not diminishing the devastation of Mr.Ibu's death. Still, I'd like to sound this warning for our actors to live a healthier lifestyle.

Some would still be alive today if they drank, ate, or smoked less. Others go further to do drugs like cocaine or heroine.

A short lifespan and people mourning you before
your time is the consequence of these unhealthy habits.

You need to live mindfully to live long.

May his soul rest in peace.
Very good advice.
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 12:36pm On Mar 04
CountinBlessins:

I dont know how stupid you are but pls never quote me with your under the bridge illiterate logic again. Tout
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by Edusouls(m): 12:38pm On Mar 04
Omenapounds:
Eat healthy
Marry the right partner
Raise godly children
E get why...
stupid man let’s see how ur own life would be?
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 12:39pm On Mar 04
writeprof:
I thank God he was talking about Heaven which I want to believe means he got an assurance that he is going to the right hand of God. His soul will rest in peace.

For you who does not know where you will end...the end of life on earth is a sure thing. Mr. Ibu has preached to you now.

Don't weep for him, don't pity him. Ask yourself, if you die now, will it be heaven or hell? Like he said, he wants to see all his fans with him in heaven.

I want to imagine the wonderful laughing session it would be with him in heaven smiley

God bless this end time evangelist.
Fairytale imaginations. Not bad.

Can you please provide proofs that Mr Ibu is in heaven. Becauase he talked about heaven means he is heaven? undecided
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 12:41pm On Mar 04
Edusouls:
stupid man let’s see how ur own life would be?
Don't mind the sanctimonious judgemental fool.
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by koning: 12:56pm On Mar 04
For the first time a Nollywood actor has passed and i don't need to ask "Who is he"

Ibu is known continental and world wide.

I am still in shock. 63 years is not old at all.

Rest in peace My guy. Been watching your Ogene dance over and over.
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by koning: 1:00pm On Mar 04
ValCon888:
This is not diminishing the devastation of Mr.Ibu's death. Still, I'd like to sound this warning for our actors to live a healthier lifestyle.

Some would still be alive today if they drank, ate, or smoked less. Others go further to do drugs like cocaine or heroine.

Your point is taken. Dee de One day comes to mind. Their deaths are extreme "Oringo"deaths. Let's consume with moderation.
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by fuck419: 1:46pm On Mar 04
The lifestyle our celebrities live is a death sentence already.
They keep drinking dry gin and different liquors, jumping from one club to the other. They can't live long this way.

Okay make una see cubena priest, with all the money he has, he looks like someone that dry gin has finished already. Must you drink these things?

If you want to enjoy, eat good food, drink water and if you must take win, drink better wine not all these spirit drinks. These spirit drinks will send you to the spirits sooner that you can Imagine.
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by Mortiple(m): 2:09pm On Mar 04
Wow, so Mr. Ibu could still crack jokes even at the point of death?
He was indeed a humor merchant.
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by Navalsadiq(m): 3:36pm On Mar 04
May THE ALMIGHTY GOD rest his soul.

He will be greatly missed.with so much sense of humour he put smile on people's faces

GOD bless and increase rude boy

GOD bless Mr Ibu's soul
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by YaksonFCA(m): 3:38pm On Mar 04
May his soul rest in peace. Condolences
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by kechebel: 4:04pm On Mar 04

Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by Orpe7(m): 4:42pm On Mar 04
Unlike that useless PO who would rush to type yeye messages when he died but wasn't there to help when he was alive
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by writeprof(m): 4:53pm On Mar 04
Calitoscassius:
Fairytale imaginations. Not bad.

Can you please provide proofs that Mr Ibu is in heaven. Becauase he talked about heaven means he is heaven? undecided

Re-read what I wrote.
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by nesphil(m): 4:55pm On Mar 04
RIP Mr. Ibu.

officialwdhtv:
Mr. IBU sends a special message to Paul Psquare who was always in the hospital with him.

This is so touching and heartbreaking.

He even cracked a joke in the video just few hours before his passing.

May his gentle Rest In Perfect Peace Amen!!

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUFC6RVRRNM
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:57pm On Mar 04
writeprof:

Re-read what I wrote.
I have, it still appeared as i understood it, nothing changed. Maybe it is my fault i understood it different but as long as you mentioned hell or heaven it is still imaginations and fairytale. There are no proofs of heaven or hell existence.
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by Mattiegold: 6:38pm On Mar 04
Even on his dying bed, he was still funny...rest in peace legend
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by victorazy(m): 6:41pm On Mar 04
ValCon888:

Remember they are always in jungle, they hardly eat from one kitchen.
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by asobo1: 7:31pm On Mar 04
Cmanforall:

Their music🎵 that year
Bank alert na kpakam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) / Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street / Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.