Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Truck Driver Crushes Man To Death While Reversing - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Driver Crushes Man To Death While Reversing (21641 Views)

Truck Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (Graphic) / Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express / Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Driver Crushes Man To Death While Reversing by AntiChristian: 11:55am On Mar 04
You can't be more careful!

Accidents can occur anywhere and anytime!

Wigwe died in saner climes!
Re: Truck Driver Crushes Man To Death While Reversing by amnesty7: 11:56am On Mar 04
Wawelexy:

Please rest.... Amy small thing like this, you all will be shouting "in a sane society", as if something even more worse do not occur in this so called sane country.
You dey mind the slave mentality. 'Saner climes' where a man can marry a man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truck Driver Crushes Man To Death While Reversing by Basic123: 11:56am On Mar 04
TUANKU:

I am not responsible for your frustrations cheesy ...you are barking at the wrong tree ekuke cheesy
You are worse than a tree self 😆

Ndi "Saner climes".

How many climes have you been to in your fvcking life?

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Crushes Man To Death While Reversing by yarimo(m): 11:58am On Mar 04
Very unfortunate undecided
Re: Truck Driver Crushes Man To Death While Reversing by Angelfrost(m): 11:59am On Mar 04
immortalcrown:
Average Nigerians are careless. Didn't the man hear the sound from the truck engine? He was even close to the engine side. Or, was the truck reversed without the engine on? Maybe he was drunk and deeply asleep.

Anyways, some accidents are unexplainable. May his soul rest in peace.

Maybe he was drunk or high... That's the trend these days.

A lot of guys drinking and getting high off cheap shit.
Re: Truck Driver Crushes Man To Death While Reversing by omoredia: 12:00pm On Mar 04
By the time Tinubu is done na only 50k nigerians go remain
Re: Truck Driver Crushes Man To Death While Reversing by Fairview1: 12:00pm On Mar 04
This is pathetic
Re: Truck Driver Crushes Man To Death While Reversing by Fryx: 12:03pm On Mar 04
immortalcrown:
Average Nigerians are careless. Didn't the man hear the sound from the truck engine? He was even close to the engine side. Or, was the truck reversed without the engine on? Maybe he was drunk and deeply asleep.

Anyways, some accidents are unexplainable. May his soul rest in peace.

I recently watched a clip of someone going under his vehicle to repair something. Half of his body is under the vehicle, the rest outside.

Unfortunately for him, a truck was passing by and couldn’t see someone was on the ground. It stepped on him, decapitating half of his body (the other half of the body from the waist region was completely gone, with the man screaming in horror as he watched his body gone - he was definitely screaming from the dread and reality than from the pain - such a reality to imagine )

The man died about 5hours later. A very painful and miserable way to die.

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Crushes Man To Death While Reversing by Benrosaria(m): 12:03pm On Mar 04
Who was reversing the man or the trailer??
Re: Truck Driver Crushes Man To Death While Reversing by StreetTyga: 12:07pm On Mar 04
Somehow this is not the truck thay crushed the man... it can't crush a man in a reverse mode like this... so where is the picture
Re: Truck Driver Crushes Man To Death While Reversing by TUANKU(m): 12:12pm On Mar 04
Basic123:

You are worse than a tree self 😆

Ndi "Saner climes".

How many climes have you been to in your fvcking life?
I've been to more saner climes than you and your father combined together, mumu.
Re: Truck Driver Crushes Man To Death While Reversing by Kionrae: 12:20pm On Mar 04
Hopefully that's yarimo father
Re: Truck Driver Crushes Man To Death While Reversing by Dzzzz: 12:25pm On Mar 04
Could happen to anyone.Rest In Peace.
Re: Truck Driver Crushes Man To Death While Reversing by Exceed15: 12:33pm On Mar 04
Oh God ! Have mercy
Re: Truck Driver Crushes Man To Death While Reversing by adabaraabdul: 12:48pm On Mar 04
Wawelexy:

Please rest.... Amy small thing like this, you all will be shouting "in a sane society", as if something even more worse do not occur in this so called sane country.
honestly it is very annoying. Worst things that we csnt even imagine happens daily in their so called sane society. I dont know why Nigerians hate Nigeria so much. It is sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Driver Crushes Man To Death While Reversing by siant: 12:57pm On Mar 04
TUANKU:

I am not responsible for your frustrations cheesy ...you are barking at the wrong tree ekuke cheesy
You are the real frustrated one .
Re: Truck Driver Crushes Man To Death While Reversing by Intelcorei7: 1:50pm On Mar 04
Donatus Godwin(Nyamri) killed Gbolahan Aina(Yorubastard) grin
Re: Truck Driver Crushes Man To Death While Reversing by arantess: 2:06pm On Mar 04
BLOOD FIRE
Re: Truck Driver Crushes Man To Death While Reversing by rickleye: 2:33pm On Mar 04
Oh wow. 😯… did we need to see someone father , brother like that.
Lost for words ….
Re: Truck Driver Crushes Man To Death While Reversing by Basic123: 2:50pm On Mar 04
TUANKU:

I've been to more saner climes than you and your father combined together, mumu.
😆.....see this wasted sperm...nothing good can actually come about of your useless father
Re: Truck Driver Crushes Man To Death While Reversing by Fearurcreeator: 3:41pm On Mar 04
Wawelexy:

You dey mind their yeye self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Driver Crushes Man To Death While Reversing by Slickest(m): 3:42pm On Mar 04
Wawelexy:

Lol, sane society my foot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Driver Crushes Man To Death While Reversing by kechebel: 4:00pm On Mar 04

Re: Truck Driver Crushes Man To Death While Reversing by armadeo(m): 5:07pm On Mar 04
TUANKU:
Na wa o! shocked shocked shocked
In a sane society trucks like this are restricted to the outskirts but here you find them right inside the city center.
RIP to the victim... but didn't he see the truck approaching? shocked Sad!

Trucks are found anywhere in these so called sane societies.
Re: Truck Driver Crushes Man To Death While Reversing by william944: 5:19pm On Mar 04
Tragic at least you 4 put warning say na graphic content, you just soiled my appetite.Tragic at least you 4 put warning say na graphic content, you just soiled my appetite....
Re: Truck Driver Crushes Man To Death While Reversing by OgaRico(m): 7:53pm On Mar 04
Sorry to the family of the dead.

But OP, no bi Nigeria you dey? because for here na reverse back or reversing back you suppose use o.
Re: Truck Driver Crushes Man To Death While Reversing by Mcslize: 6:13am On Mar 05
TUANKU:
Na wa o! shocked shocked shocked
In a sane society trucks like this are restricted to the outskirts but here you find them right inside the city center.
RIP to the victim... but didn't he see the truck approaching? shocked Sad!

This is what I will always tell ogbonti. The clown will always think Nigeria is a good place to stay. A country where people drive any how without looking to see if there is someone behind. People over speed, break traffic laws and someone like ogbonti will tell me Nigeria is heaven on earth.

It's just a pity the situation of things in the country. Nothing is being done right.

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Crushes Man To Death While Reversing by Mcslize: 6:20am On Mar 05
post=128767228:

Nothing Concern You, I'm I Correct?

Is Like, You Are On CHEAP DRUGS This Monday

Niajacover, them no fit dey quite you. You be witch o. Your coven na strong one. Please don't initiate me o. I no wan fly.
Re: Truck Driver Crushes Man To Death While Reversing by NaijaCover(m): 7:37am On Mar 05
Mcslize:

Niajacover, them no fit dey quite you. You be witch o. Your coven na strong one. Please don't initiate me o. I no wan fly.

We Are King Of BAD NEWS In Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Immigration To The US: Which Of The States Is The Best Place To Settle Down / Vehicular Movement Through Kabba In Kogi State Is Almost Impossible Right Now. / Lagos-Ibadan Rail Passengers To Pay ₦6000 For First Class Tickets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.