Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Benue Chef, Naira Victor Sets New Record After Cooking For 135 Hours - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Benue Chef, Naira Victor Sets New Record After Cooking For 135 Hours (18305 Views)

Cook-a-thon: Benue Chef Naira Victor Gets Support From Gov Alia, Four Virgins / 150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Chef, Naira Victor Sets New Record After Cooking For 135 Hours by CCIA: 8:49am On Mar 05
LeeSmart:

Stop with de misinformation bro/sis, which virgin Rev. Alia donate?😆😆
leave the mumu… Rev Fr no fit play with that thing in public where his reputation is at stake.
Re: Benue Chef, Naira Victor Sets New Record After Cooking For 135 Hours by immortalcrown(m): 8:59am On Mar 05
CCIA:

leave the immortalcrown immortalclown
If stupidity does not run in your lineage, prove that I do what the guy said.
Re: Benue Chef, Naira Victor Sets New Record After Cooking For 135 Hours by CCIA: 9:00am On Mar 05
immortalcrown:
If stupidity does not run in your lineage, prove that I do what the guy said.
Prove that you don’t do cool

🤡
Re: Benue Chef, Naira Victor Sets New Record After Cooking For 135 Hours by immortalcrown(m): 9:09am On Mar 05
CCIA:
Prove that you don’t do cool🤡
My proof is that you cannot find anything anywhere to show that I do it. Therefore, stupidity runs in your lineage.
Re: Benue Chef, Naira Victor Sets New Record After Cooking For 135 Hours by bong4(m): 9:20am On Mar 05
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Make them rest abeg
Cookathon my ass
But of what value does this shit add to the intelligence of humanity

I want to see theoretical physics, coding, invention, hacking, networking, cable glanding expert, cosmology, quantum theory, harmonic oscillators and linear waves

Not some bullshit cookathon shit

Grab my weed with anger while walk out of this thread

"I want to see, I want to see". Why not do it so "We can see"
Re: Benue Chef, Naira Victor Sets New Record After Cooking For 135 Hours by goslowgoslow(m): 1:01pm On Mar 05
yinkkus:

You have options to focus on other things.
None of your business! I didn't direct my comment specifically to you so shut up!
Re: Benue Chef, Naira Victor Sets New Record After Cooking For 135 Hours by JayPeeOham: 2:02pm On Mar 05
fidelmarshal199:
He can now go to enjoy the four virgins donated to him by the benue state governor, Rev Alia

Rev. Fr. Dey donate 4 virgins give person?

No be juju be that?

Or is the cleric trying to tell us that he knows what virgins tastes like.. lol
Re: Benue Chef, Naira Victor Sets New Record After Cooking For 135 Hours by jessylaurel(f): 4:03pm On Mar 05
Goodlady:
Benue men are caring. But they aren't good cooks like Calabar men.

Caring how?? Caring ko caring ni
Re: Benue Chef, Naira Victor Sets New Record After Cooking For 135 Hours by yinkkus: 9:47pm On Mar 05
goslowgoslow:

None of your business! I didn't direct my comment specifically to you so shut up!

You are a big fool! you are commenting on public thread and you don't want reactions.....think now !
Re: Benue Chef, Naira Victor Sets New Record After Cooking For 135 Hours by goslowgoslow(m): 10:12pm On Mar 05
yinkkus:

You are a big fool! you are commenting on public thread and you don't want reactions.....think now !
Since you know it was a public thread why did you ask me to focus on other things?
Useless idiot Ogun kill you kill your useless mother. Offspring of animal.
Re: Benue Chef, Naira Victor Sets New Record After Cooking For 135 Hours by yinkkus: 10:17pm On Mar 05
goslowgoslow:

Since you know it was a public thread why did you ask me to focus on other things?
Useless idiot Ogun kill you kill your useless mother. Offspring of animal.

So if you are told to focus on other options that's bad !? na ogunlade , God of iron go crush you! Split your blood!

Ogunlade kill you , you your bastard mother , it shall not be well with you and your entire family and Ogun go kill you suddenly, you shall not see the end of this year 2024 , ogunlade lo ma pae , lo ma pa iya e! You and your papa , your mama , the land of Nigeria will not yield you good results bastard! Oni sorire!
Re: Benue Chef, Naira Victor Sets New Record After Cooking For 135 Hours by goslowgoslow(m): 10:20pm On Mar 05
yinkkus:

So if you are told to focus on other options that's bad !? na ogunlade , God of iron go crush you! Split your blood!

Ogunlade kill you , you your bastard mother , it shall not be well with you and your entire family and Ogun go kill you suddenly, you shall not see the end of this year 2024 , ogunlade lo ma pae , lo ma pa iya e! You and your papa , your mama , the land of Nigeria will not yield you good results bastard! Oni sorire!
Oni ku ire...sango lo ma pa gbogbo ebi e!
Oloriburuku omo ale!
Re: Benue Chef, Naira Victor Sets New Record After Cooking For 135 Hours by yinkkus: 10:26pm On Mar 05
goslowgoslow:

Oni ku ire...sango lo ma pa gbogbo ebi e!
Oloriburuku omo ale!

O maa San ku ni ! Ogunlade lo maa fi eje e we , ogunlade lo maa pa iya e, to ma fii eje iya e we! Aja lo ma je oku e!

Ara lo maa pae ati gbogbo ebi e oma ale !

Oma were , Omo jatijati, Omo ale! Aye iya e maa baje ni!
Re: Benue Chef, Naira Victor Sets New Record After Cooking For 135 Hours by goslowgoslow(m): 10:45pm On Mar 05
yinkkus:

O maa San ku ni ! Ogunlade lo maa fi eje e we , ogunlade lo maa pa iya e, to ma fii eje iya e we! Aja lo ma je oku e!

Ara lo maa pae ati gbogbo ebi e oma ale !

Oma were , Omo jatijati, Omo ale! Aye iya e maa baje ni!
Na Fulani hearders go behead you....omo lasan ikeji aja!
Re: Benue Chef, Naira Victor Sets New Record After Cooking For 135 Hours by yinkkus: 12:23am On Mar 06
goslowgoslow:

Na Fulani hearders go behead you....omo lasan ikeji aja!

Bastard! It is "herder" and not "headers" the rubbish you wrote up there.

Oma ale, na herders and bandits go behead you , behead your oloso mother, kill your papa , without collecting ransom.
aye iya e oni daa nibi to wa!
Ile maa gbona ma iya e ni !
Oma eranko , oku'gbe , olosi! aye e o ni daa....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rising Cost Of Food: How It Has Changed My Eating Habit / Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? / What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.