Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Notorious Bandit, Dan Umaru, Arrested (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Bandit, Dan Umaru, Arrested (Video) (29336 Views)

Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community / Zamfara Police Arrest Sani Mati AKA Mai-Yanmata (Notorious Bandit) / Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Bandit, Dan Umaru, Arrested (Video) by ufuosman(m): 4:42pm On Mar 04
Waste am onetime
Re: Notorious Bandit, Dan Umaru, Arrested (Video) by Germi9: 4:43pm On Mar 04
Rubbish!! No handcuffs
Re: Notorious Bandit, Dan Umaru, Arrested (Video) by madridguy(m): 4:43pm On Mar 04
Nonsense... not in handcuffs, not with blood all over him... Is this a joke or what?
Re: Notorious Bandit, Dan Umaru, Arrested (Video) by Kusu12: 4:46pm On Mar 04
Nothing can please losers except wailing and peddling falsehood.
Re: Notorious Bandit, Dan Umaru, Arrested (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:49pm On Mar 04
Mccullum:
Good job from the forces.

You mean these people who do catch-and-release like that NatGeo fisherman?
Re: Notorious Bandit, Dan Umaru, Arrested (Video) by oneman2k7: 4:55pm On Mar 04
Why not euthanize him immediately.
Re: Notorious Bandit, Dan Umaru, Arrested (Video) by MEGAWATCH: 5:03pm On Mar 04
MasterTeeUSA:
We need to have a GoFundMe to send money to our men for doing a great job. Seems like putting ransom on these guys is working. We need to do more and share the funds with our soldiers and police officers. They should be given the authority to shoot to kill.

Let me tell you something that you may find difficult to believe,

All these our security forces in the north have close contact with these bandits.

Have you forgotten the case of Wadume the kidnapper and the Army captine that released him from the arrest of the police from Abuja?
Re: Notorious Bandit, Dan Umaru, Arrested (Video) by Pinicop(m): 5:05pm On Mar 04
God1000:
Good news, I hope he won't escape later, he must pay for all his evil deeds

Escape or repent?
Re: Notorious Bandit, Dan Umaru, Arrested (Video) by zionstaar75: 5:19pm On Mar 04
davit:
As if anything will happen to him. Before you know, dem don release am again.
must you display your stupidity so openly. Name one bandit that has been released since Tinubu became president and stop thinking with your anus
Re: Notorious Bandit, Dan Umaru, Arrested (Video) by davit: 5:24pm On Mar 04
zionstaar75:
must you display your stupidity so openly. Name one bandit that has been released since Tinubu became president and stop thinking with your anus
Comment cheap data can cause.
Re: Notorious Bandit, Dan Umaru, Arrested (Video) by Newton1045: 5:27pm On Mar 04
This guy shud be looking half dead in this picture.
Na we the encourage this guys.

By now his ankles shud be been long destroyed.
No surgeon can fix that.

If government set him free, u know he won't walk for life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Bandit, Dan Umaru, Arrested (Video) by greypencils: 5:33pm On Mar 04
Waste of data. Person wey dem suppose done kill. If another Northern president succeeds Tinubu, all these terrorists will be given amnesty.
Re: Notorious Bandit, Dan Umaru, Arrested (Video) by Doublek101: 5:35pm On Mar 04
He dey even smile self. I'm sure he believes his backup. Make dem just get necessary information from him and kill am. He nor need stay alive.
Re: Notorious Bandit, Dan Umaru, Arrested (Video) by greypencils: 5:36pm On Mar 04
Exceed15:
Always looking hungry. He should be shot in the head cold blood
I miss Goodluck Jonathan and General Ihejirika. One Bullet per terrorist, them no dey waste bullet. One shot in the head and the idiots are relieved of their satanic duties.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Bandit, Dan Umaru, Arrested (Video) by Rumundele(m): 5:48pm On Mar 04
The guy is enjoying AC in the car, that is all i have to say thank you.
Re: Notorious Bandit, Dan Umaru, Arrested (Video) by femmy2010(m): 5:59pm On Mar 04
He should be hanged publicly asap
Re: Notorious Bandit, Dan Umaru, Arrested (Video) by commoditiesnig: 6:00pm On Mar 04
Good
Re: Notorious Bandit, Dan Umaru, Arrested (Video) by Nursepepeye(f): 6:14pm On Mar 04
Vifx:
Nice one
how does that one in the video looks like notorious to you, they just capture one POS operator Aboki begin call am Notorious and you believe
Re: Notorious Bandit, Dan Umaru, Arrested (Video) by Babaken(m): 6:18pm On Mar 04
To be release soon
Re: Notorious Bandit, Dan Umaru, Arrested (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 6:33pm On Mar 04
Just throw the werey inside zoo where lions are not well fed
Re: Notorious Bandit, Dan Umaru, Arrested (Video) by Naijanascam: 6:33pm On Mar 04
He is even not on cuffs.. Good morning☀ una dey try wella
Re: Notorious Bandit, Dan Umaru, Arrested (Video) by sanya4good(m): 6:40pm On Mar 04
Or his co-bandits won't come and rescue him from prison later

God1000:
Good news, I hope he won't escape later, he must pay for all his evil deeds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Bandit, Dan Umaru, Arrested (Video) by Exceed15: 7:02pm On Mar 04
greypencils:
I miss Goodluck Jonathan and General Ihejirika. One Bullet per terrorist, them no dey waste bullet. One shot in the head and the idiots are relieved of their satanic duties.

The cow in daura now said war against the insurgent is war against the north... They brought this upon themselves
Re: Notorious Bandit, Dan Umaru, Arrested (Video) by maofemi: 7:46pm On Mar 04
Get information from him and send him to God for judgment. Blood sucker.
Re: Notorious Bandit, Dan Umaru, Arrested (Video) by godofuck231: 8:00pm On Mar 04
U was think of a dead bandit and I saw one he with a schmuck on his face
Re: Notorious Bandit, Dan Umaru, Arrested (Video) by Ever8090: 9:38pm On Mar 04
He will be released this is the last time we will hear about him...
Re: Notorious Bandit, Dan Umaru, Arrested (Video) by theamazonguru(m): 9:46pm On Mar 04
superintendents:
undecided

Hahahaha

I won't ever forget this guy.
Tee Bag of Prison break..

What a smart criminal.
Re: Notorious Bandit, Dan Umaru, Arrested (Video) by superintendents(m): 9:48pm On Mar 04
theamazonguru:

Hahahaha

I won't ever forget this guy.
Tee Bag of Prison break..

What a smart criminal.
he played a special role, after Scofield na him..
Re: Notorious Bandit, Dan Umaru, Arrested (Video) by theamazonguru(m): 9:59pm On Mar 04
superintendents:
he played a special role, after Scofield na him..

I tell you.
He always outsmart them, even though the rest were working as a team, this guy single handedly outsmarted them.

The guy became brutal when his wrist was cut, he never gave up still.
Very bad guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Bandit, Dan Umaru, Arrested (Video) by ifechukwu736: 10:20pm On Mar 04
He should be killed immediatelyHe should be killed immediately...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard / Three Nigerian Men Nabbed In Thailand For Allegedly Running Romance Scam / Kidnapper Pretending To Be Mentally Unbalanced Apprehended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.