Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

I Want To Relocate To Nnewi... Someone Please Guide Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Relocate To Nnewi... Someone Please Guide Me (197 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Nnewi In Anambra State / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Relocate To Nnewi... Someone Please Guide Me by banom(m): 11:29pm On Mar 04
I want to relocate to nnewi, Anambra State, from enugu... please I need the following info

What are the top two towns in nnewi ...I want to live in very good place.

Then what is the cost of self con apartment in those two places.

I will really appreciate the guidance of anyone with a first hand information. Thanks in advance.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Nnewi... Someone Please Guide Me by cybernaut(m): 2:31pm On Mar 05
Is not a must that you will live at nnewi but you can live at neighbour town like ICHIE NNEWI . You can get self con at least from 10k to 15k monthly or face me I face you for 3k to 5k . From ICHIE NNEWI to nnewi town is just N150 naira Keke.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Nnewi... Someone Please Guide Me by NNtv(m): 3:58pm On Mar 05
banom:
I want to relocate to nnewi, Anambra State, from enugu... please I need the following info

What are the top two towns in nnewi ...I want to live in very good place.

Then what is the cost of self con apartment in those two places.

I will really appreciate the guidance of anyone with a first hand information. Thanks in advance.
Nnewi is a good place. I have been considering moving there as well.

(1) (Reply)

Two Men Seats Comfortable On Top Of A Moving Bus In Lagos. Video / UK Confirms First Migrants Held For Rwanda Deportation Flights / Cost Of Groceries In Lagos, Nigeria After The Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.