Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,491 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

Morning Digest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Morning Digest (58 Views)

Morning Digest / Morning Digest / Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa - The Word Digest 01 - 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Digest by wasol: 6:52am On Mar 05
MORNING DIGEST!

LIFE AND TIME (Part 200)

LIFE: Living Into Future Enterprise.

TIME: Thinking Into Momentary Enterprise.

The power to surmount all challenges and thrive in the victory wherein Christ had procured for us lies in love.

Love is the key to the heavenly treasures manifest in man.
John 14:21
He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

One of the strongest tools of Satan is fear, and fear is a torment.
When you live in fear, just know that you are exposed.

Love is the currency for divine insurance.
John 14:23
Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

There is no greater confidence than the assurance that He who made all things has made you His abode.

Love makes you unpredictable yet reliable and trust worthy.
When you live a life of love, people will naturally find peace around you.

Brethren, love is the embodiment of God abode in man.

To be continued…

Prayer: My Awesome Father in Heaven, come and make my heart your home in Jesus Christ’s name. Amen!

REMEMBER: THE GREATEST DISABILITY IN THE BODY OF CHRIST IS LACK OF LOVE.

Thank you for your time and God bless you greatly…

I love you...

Evang. Alfred Aghudumobel Solomon Wilfred

To Join ALFAWILS FREE TELECOM CLASS click:

https:///LiNhEEpoJnTI1WZp2PSjCd

FOR YOUR AMAZING DATA BUNDLES, AIRTIME, ELECTRICITY BILL AND OTHERS
LOG ONTO

https://alfawilsub.com.ng

AND ENJOY
MTN 1GB – 380
GLO 1GB – 360
AIRTEL 1GB – 350
9MOBILE 1GB – 290
VALID FOR 30DAYS

FOR YOUR CAC, TIN, SCUML REGISTRATION, QUALITY GRAPHIC DESIGNS, FAFOR LIFE HEALTH PRODUCTS AND OTHER RELATED SERVICES, CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348020528430
#cacsolution
#alfawils

(1) (Reply)

A Trustworthy Man / Unlock The Power Of Friendship: A Guide To Casting Effective Spells / Food For Thought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.