Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Fb999.in Is A Scam!! Beware - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fb999.in Is A Scam!! Beware (4682 Views)

Climax Trend And Other Online Paying Forum Is A Scam.beware / Eziuzo Samuel Chimdindu Is A Scam, Beware Of Him! Whatsapp TV Scam / Lateef Jelilat Omowunmi Is A Scam Beware Of Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fb999.in Is A Scam!! Beware by Kingsley1111: 12:17pm On Mar 05
I deposited #10,000 today and won extra #12,000 from the site playing wingo. I placed for withdrawal but it was rejected and my winnings deducted and they placed to to bet #65,000 bet turnover before withdrawal. They left only #10,000 for me to bet with. The customer care blocked me and also removed me from the telegram group. Mean while players are removed daily, each time they complain about withdrawal been rejected.
If you have money there, try to withdraw. If you are planning to deposit, at your own risk. You won't be allowed to withdraw. Minimum betting there is #100 which is a red flag. Secondly, the customer service don't reply. They take days to reply. Another red flag is they give suspicious bonuses, a way to lure players to deposit.
Please share this message to save lives. I'm frustrated now.
Thank you!!

1 Like

Re: Fb999.in Is A Scam!! Beware by Primelove: 6:18am On Mar 12
Goodmorning @ kingsley.. I totally agree with you... Fb999 is a real scam! I can count about few persons whose account have been restricted and tagged fraudulent after receiving payment.... and the bank is asking them to payback or stand the risk of having there BVN blacklisted....

I just registered before I started hearing that their account has been restricted. . .

Thanks
Re: Fb999.in Is A Scam!! Beware by Godswill2024: 11:54am On Mar 25
Are you seriou 😱😨😳?

You mean the bank as well got involved?
That’s they restricted people’s bank account who received payments from the site??
Re: Fb999.in Is A Scam!! Beware by Henroo88(m): 5:09pm On Mar 30
Really? Some just sent me a link to register.

(1) (Reply)

Man Rapes Goat And Strangles It To Death In South Africa / Oyinbo Lady Caught Cheating On Her Boyfriend With A Black Man In A Hotel / What I Saw Inside A 7up I Bought Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.