Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

HEAT WAVE: People Come To Bank To Enjoy AC. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HEAT WAVE: People Come To Bank To Enjoy AC. (128 Views)

Heat Wave: Nigerian Government Issues Fresh Advisory / Why The Current Heat Wave Is Very Deadly / Dangote, Access Bank To Provide 1000-Bed Facility To Combact Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HEAT WAVE: People Come To Bank To Enjoy AC. by Iyke1998(m): 5:18pm On Mar 05
I was in Access bank today,one thing I observed was that some customers were just there to receive the cool breeze from the Bank AC.
I even sported one who was sleeping. 😆 🤣

Mehn this heat is something else.

Re: HEAT WAVE: People Come To Bank To Enjoy AC. by gaby(m): 5:19pm On Mar 05
Everybody tire for the matter...
Re: HEAT WAVE: People Come To Bank To Enjoy AC. by buttlover(m): 5:51pm On Mar 05
Remove that oga picture there. They will sue you o
Re: HEAT WAVE: People Come To Bank To Enjoy AC. by Omihanifa: 6:19pm On Mar 05
That's what the country has turned into.

On Sundays too people go with extensions to church to charge their phones and power banks

(1) (Reply)

The Anxious Generation By Jonathan Haidt Pdf Download / Liver Infection : The Best Way To Eradicate The Virus From The Liver. / What Are The Websites Where I Can Find People To Talk To And Pour My Hea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.