Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Wholesales Home, Office And Kitchen Gadgets For Interested Dropshippers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wholesales Home, Office And Kitchen Gadgets For Interested Dropshippers (88 Views)

27,000mah Oraimo Powerbank For Dropshippers And Resellers !!! / Cheapest And Best Vtu Airtime Site For Interested Vtu Agents / Credit Line Facility For Interested Distributors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wholesales Home, Office And Kitchen Gadgets For Interested Dropshippers by AgubataAkokwa: 6:31pm On Mar 05
Instead of asking for urgent 2k

Instead of begging for money.

Why not start your dropshipping business today!!!!

Benefits of being a dropshipper.

1. You don't need a shop
2. You don't need money to start.
3. You must not spend to go and deliver cos I will help and deliver.

All you need is
Phone
Data
And be ready to post on all social media

Location is Lagos

We are into quality souvenirs, house and office items, kitchen items, etc.

If you are interested drop your WhatsApp number to be added to the group
Serious people only

c/o: Online Home Depot

Re: Wholesales Home, Office And Kitchen Gadgets For Interested Dropshippers by KhairNation: 7:20pm On Mar 05
Good evening sir.. please can you add me up to the group.. I do sell household and kitchen utensils and electrical equipments.. 08037742301

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Loan Company For Salary Earners / If You Have Whatsapp And Chrome On Your Phone � And You Are Not Making $300 / The Acceptable Profit Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.