Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,197 members, 7,839,074 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

....... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ....... (313 Views)

Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes / The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early / Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

....... by viesther: 9:30pm On Mar 05
Re: ....... by Caaz: 9:39pm On Mar 05
Angela and smith
Re: ....... by jefdr001: 9:41pm On Mar 05
Person dey jobless come be gambler too. Nawa
Re: ....... by PastorOlokonla: 9:43pm On Mar 05
You are going to keep losing money to forex. You guys are simply gambling.

Forget what people say and look for a tangible business or leave the country.

1 Like

Re: ....... by Kingrshd3: 9:53pm On Mar 05
Una two no get sense ..

Have u forgotten the owner of the forex started the Bussiness for his own benefit 😳

So are u hoping to make millions someday for someone that started business to earn and gain 😲😳

Make Una Open ur head 🗣️

1 Like

Re: ....... by obinna58(m): 10:16pm On Mar 05
Forex na betting, manage your lose before you blow everything

1 Like

Re: ....... by eniolorunfe: 10:19pm On Mar 05
Look for tangible business. Is there a product you can be buying and reselling for a profit? Look into that and leave forex for now. You guys need to stabilize financially.

1 Like

Re: ....... by Questionnaires(m): 4:11am On Mar 06
viesther:
My husband and I have been together for 9yrs, we had a small business we managed back then between 2016/2020, but we went through a financial crisis from early 2020 which led us to close down our business and relocate from where we lived to a cheaper location to start life again. Since then both me and my husband have no business and no Job(because we live in a country where there's no job and the economy is so bad) the best way to make money that can sustain us is if we have a business or have some good way to make money online. My husband does few freelancing jobs online but he's not earning much from it, in 2023 we came across forex trading and then started learning it through a bunch of videos and articles online but my husband thinks I should be the one to focus on Forex cos he's already busy with freelancing and he's not into forex cos he feels his kind of trader needs big money to trade so he can make something reasonable out of it, plus he left forex to me cos he wants me to have something am doing on my own to make money and also contribute financially to our family. We practiced trading using demo accounts and decided to give Forex trading a trial. He registered a trading account and deposited $100 dollars for me to trade with but I blew it on my first day of trading because I overleveraged it. We then heard about Prop firm and decided to give it a try, First he purchased a 15k account worth $150, but due to the fear of the previous blown account I was still scared of trading and I decided to give myself 3 days break before resuming trading, but my husband wasn't ready for patience cos he just wants to trade and see the result knowing it's two ways, it either he loses or win the prop firm challenge, so he trades and also lost the account in a day, we then purchased a 5k account worth $50 cos we can't afford to risk $150 again and he left the account to me to trade when I feel like am ready to, so I traded and I passed the challenge in 2 trading days and we got funded but i blow the account again due to poor risk management. We purchased more accounts even after failing each account we didn't give up. It's been 2 days now since I blew the last account and my husband hasn't said anything to me He is so angry, furious, and disappointed in me, and I am also sad, scared and confused. I came here to pour out my mind since I have no one I could talk to please comment and say what you think Thanks.

Leave FOREX Trading For Now.

You guys need the RIGHT MENTALITY And IRON MIND to trade The FOREX Market.

Obviously; Your Husband Doesn't Have The IRON MIND And This is The Reason He's Pushing You To Trade A Financial Market That He Knows He Cannot Possibly Trade.

He's Not Prepared. You aren't prepared too.

Get To Work Offline And Online Selling Solar Systems As A Solar Consultant.

I've Earned Millions of Naira As A Solar Consultant Within 3 Months.

I'll Teach You Both How To Go About This If You Live in Nigeria Because Within Nigeria Here is Where The Market Is.

I don't know if the country you live in has stable electricity.

If It Doesn't; You Can Try This Business Online Over There.

1 Like

Re: ....... by chidekings(m): 5:47am On Mar 06
forex ans crypto all are more of a secondary job.....you must have something tangible you are doinf before them.....moreover forex is to me an upgraded betting.

1 Like

Re: ....... by viesther: 8:55am On Mar 06
Questionnaires:

Leave FOREX Trading For Now.

You guys need the RIGHT MENTALITY And IRON MIND to trade The FOREX Market.

Obviously; Your Husband Doesn't Have The IRON MIND And This is The Reason He's Pushing You To Trade A Financial Market That He Knows He Cannot Possibly Trade.

He's Not Prepared. You aren't prepared too.

Get To Work Offline And Online Selling Solar Systems As A Solar Consultant.

I've Earned Millions of Naira As A Solar Consultant Within 3 Months.

I'll Teach You Both How To Go About This If You Live in Nigeria Because Within Nigeria Here is Where The Market Is.

I don't know if the country you live in has stable electricity.

If It Doesn't; You Can Try This Business Online Over There.
. Thanks for your inspiring advice am in Nigeria please how can I contact you I need more information on the solar system you mentioned
Re: ....... by Questionnaires(m): 11:50am On Mar 06
viesther:
. Thanks for your inspiring advice am in Nigeria please how can I contact you I need more information on the solar system you mentioned

You can find Our Whatsapp Contact Below On The Infographics Below.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

True Love Versus Passion Tidbits / Never Do Trauma ... Join Straighttalk, Now! / Emotional Bank Account(e.b.a)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.