Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,231 members, 7,853,196 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

Erling Haaland Is Laser-focused On Football, Not New Contract - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Erling Haaland Is Laser-focused On Football, Not New Contract (92 Views)

LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights / Nwankwo Kanu Congratulates Didier Drogba On Football Retirement (PHOTO) / Toni Iwobi Replies Mario Balotelli: ‘Focus On Football’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Erling Haaland Is Laser-focused On Football, Not New Contract by Nigeriansonline: 10:33pm On Mar 05
[img]https://usercontent.one/wp/nigeriansonline.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/Erling-Haaland-780x470.webp?media=1707147163[/img]

Erling Haaland, Manchester City’s star striker, has insisted that his attention is on the remaining games he has to play for his club, and not on a potential new contract.

Haaland said this in a pre-game press conference ahead of Man City’s UEFA Champions League Round of 16 clash tomorrow against FC Copenhagen. He was the player to do the press conference alongside the manager, Pep Guardiola.

He was asked if he’s expecting a new contract from the Man City hierarchy soon.

“My focus is mainly now on the pitch”.

“There’s a lot of games…two days ago a derby, now Champions League, Sunday is Liverpool — I think I should focus on that”, the Norwegian marksman said.

Man City played against their local neighbors Manchester United on Sunday, March 3. They also play another tough opponent, Liverpool, next Sunday, March 10.

Haaland has been tearing up the Premier League to shreds since he made his debut in August 2022. Since then he has scored 54 goals in 57 games. In the Champions League, the former Dortmund striker has netted 40 times in 36 games, an outrageous accomplishment indeed.

He has caught the eye of all the top clubs, and several European giants are circling, hoping for an opportunity to swoop.

When asked about his future, Haaland said “I ............Read Morehttps://nigeriansonline.org/erling-haaland-laser-focused-football-new-contract/

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Knock Out Frances Ngannou (link To Video) / Nigeria V Ghana: International Friendly 9pm / Liverpool Vs. Man Utd: Title Clash, Key Reviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.