Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

What's Your Experience With Qnet? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's Your Experience With Qnet? (146 Views)

Can You Earn Based On A Weekly Bonus With QNET? / Is Qnet Company A Scam ? Please Help Me / Please Who Have Head About Qnet Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Experience With Qnet? by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:46am On Mar 06
A friend is luring me to come to Ireland that there's a company called Qnet and they are recruiting and will make my dreams come true.

I am not doing bad already in naija, tho I wan Japa but I wan Japa with sense.

Abeg what's your Experience with this company Qnet or have you heard about it?
Google researches and few readings I have done about it, doesn't seem to speak well about the so called company.

I want anyone who have. heard or known about them to advice me well.

Before I do something I go regret and I fit kpai d person wey carry me go join that company if things go south.
Re: What's Your Experience With Qnet? by Alicenmesoma: 11:08pm On Apr 16
I also know a thing or two about this QNET company. As a fellow Nigerian, I was skeptical about them due to their negative publicity. However, I was invited by a friend of mine to attend their Expo in Lagos. I managed to go inside the exhibition and saw some staff in uniforms explaining the products. Omo, I don shock! Na true company o. I see products for health and wellness, education, and nutrition. From what I saw, they are a true company and do not offer jobs, or travel deals.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Experience With Qnet? by dolapolawrence: 12:58am On Apr 21
If you're considering japa, make sure you do thorough research. Google QNET to learn about their operations and offerings. Comments suggest they are a legitimate direct selling company. I advise you to visit their website, reach out to them directly, and inquire about their services to avoid misinformation.
Re: What's Your Experience With Qnet? by Mariamojo: 12:40am
Bro, please be careful when you see offers like this. QNET is a direct selling company. This business does not necessarily mean traveling, because normally with direct selling, you can start the business wherever you are.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Country In The World / Do You Have A Well Packaged Agro Food Product To Supply Foreign Buyers In Abroad / Start AEPS Service At Your Shop & Save Up To 20% Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.