Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,197 members, 7,839,072 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Asake"s Costume Is Not The Problem - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Asake"s Costume Is Not The Problem (283 Views)

[INSTRUMENTAL] Fireboy Ft Asake - Bandana (prod. Bguy Beats) / Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) / Asake Omo Ope Ft Olamide (official Snippet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asake"s Costume Is Not The Problem by Naijasure: 10:41am On Mar 06
ASAKE"S COSTUME IS NOT THE PROBLEM

I want to start by saying that it is not proper for Christians to criticize or attack Asake for only using the holy apparel in his newest music video. The Young Man is an artist with a message. He has the right to use any costume of his choice for an excellent video production.

Late James Iroha a.k.a Gregory Akabuogu advised me many years when I was fully into comedy. In his words he said, " _*whenever you have the platform don't entertain alone make sure you pass messages.*_ "

Two things are involved, if he used those costumes without passing a message, it's a big mistake. Secondly, if Jayzee asked him to insult Jesus Christ as he used to do so that he can be giving Grammy farfarfowl hahahaha. Asake u don fail be that.

I want us to understand that God is not against our circular songs but using your circular music and life to disrespect Jesus Christ will attract a curse and punishment according to Matthew 21:44.

Be warned!!

*By Pastor Humble Okoro*

Use these links and enjoy Pastor Humble's Artistries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVs8f45J5-8?si=OgvVHkzgnHEA0jVO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtCCyUv0uDs?si=4hW_gWmKRLeVKuM9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTep4hPgCPA?si=EGJgnCHka5YVMhkQ

Thanks for watching and sharing 🙏

Re: Asake"s Costume Is Not The Problem by immortalcrown(m): 10:42am On Mar 06
The main point is that there is no relationship between the costume and the lyrics of the song.

A music video is supposed to be a graphic representation of the lyrics of the song. No coherence between the song lyrics and the display in the video.

1 Like

Re: Asake"s Costume Is Not The Problem by thorpido(m): 11:00am On Mar 06
Why will a man carry hair like this sef?
Re: Asake"s Costume Is Not The Problem by Starboytwo(m): 12:19pm On Mar 06
immortalcrown:
The main point is that there is no relationship between the costume and the lyrics of the song.

A music video is supposed to be a graphic representation of the lyrics of the song. No coherence between the song lyrics and the display in the video.
music no need permission to enter your spirit. Anyhow, anywhere, if he enter you go feel it.
thorpido:
Why will a man carry hair like this sef?
no be everyone get bald head.

(1) (Reply)

New Music:you Cant Stop Me.mp3 D.o.p(tee Sleem & Geekaydon) / Management For Upcoming Artist / Streaks Of Three Or More Games The Marlins Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.