Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,874 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea (34857 Views)

This 5 Natural Remedies Cures Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea. / Staphylococcus And E Coli / Herbal Preparation For Gonorrhea 7 Days Cure Confirmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea by JuanDeDios: 2:25pm On Mar 09
epainos:

Bravo! Now you gat it. So, do I need to reply to their emails? Good. But common sense is so uncommon these days bro. See, the majority want strong drugs. Lol

Please, relax ooo. Pay attention to every detail of my posts. Return to them, and you will see where I wrote about chronic infections, especially those that can deceive our immune system. Tell me a Lagos dweller who has fully recovered from a staph infection that affected a major organ. I want to see that person. Sure, there can be, but give me one first.

Then, let them face the reality of dying like the city dwellers if they don't have money to spend on expensive supplements like oyinbo. Mind you...these supplements only manage the conditions, they don't cure them.
You're doing the Lord's work.

But what do you have against swallow? I banned "poundo yam" and other flour in my home. We buy yam and pound it ourselves. Ditto for plantain. This isn't ok? I mean, I doubt plantain is grown with herbicides.

Since it's not practical for most city dwellers to relocate to the villages, I also think they can take certain measures in the city. For example, parboil your beans to remove chemical preservatives. Avoid frozen chicken and even agric fowl and stick to native chicken. Go for fresh (caught) fish instead farmed fish or iced fish. Etc. Right?
Re: Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea by noblefrank31(m): 2:34pm On Mar 09
••• HOW TO CURE CHRONIC INFECTION PERMANENTLY IN 2 WEEKS!

••• This is a paid guide (going for just N5,000) where I will show you a combination of 3 powerful seeds that will permanently clear out any chronic bacterial and fungal infections troubling you for several years (whether it is Candida, Staphylococcus, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Chlamydia, E. coli, among others).

••• The ingredients I will mention here can be sourced from your local market for less than N3,000. They are not your regular items like ginger and garlic. No! I will give you their names and where you will buy them in any market. I will also show you how to prepare and take the remedy.

••• In 7 days or 2 weeks maximum (depending on the severity), go for any lab test again and you will surely come back with smiles. The infection will be gone and will never reoccur anymore.

••• I have personally tested this powerful remedy on several people battling chronic infections and it has worked consistently. So Godwilling, your case will not be different if you follow my directions.

••• If this remedy does not work for you, I offer full money-back guarantee to protect your funds.

••• So if you are interested in this offer, kindly contact me on WhatsApp 08179129836. Cheers!
Re: Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea by Feelings79: 3:49pm On Mar 09
sexyto:

Were you sleeping with her raw during the period b4 you discover it was HIV?
Raw for 8 straight years!
Re: Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea by Hamilton1(m): 4:48pm On Mar 09
Feelings79:
Include HIV in those tests.My wife was having endless sexual infections,we kept treating here and there only to discover just last October she was HIV positive after testing for it.l came out negative and sent her packing immediately
Go for test again after 2months
Re: Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea by Hamilton1(m): 4:56pm On Mar 09
Chicagograduate:
I had the opportunity of banging good and sweet Pu*sies but I controlled myself and today I am free from sexual related diseases.
You mean Chicago US school girls? grin grin
Re: Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea by Hamilton1(m): 5:02pm On Mar 09
dust144:
From experience, I used small bottle of Chelsea hot drink alc and pour the powder of red n black 12 capsule and shake very well then drink all at night. In the morning I was OK so was the girl that gave me.
Is this Remedy for Gonorrhea abi Staphylococcus??
Re: Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea by sexyto(m): 5:03pm On Mar 09
Feelings79:
Raw for 8 straight years!
How is it possible for you to not be positive also? You may have taken a rushed decision, did do a confirmation test in another Lab?
Re: Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea by kumbhuru: 5:13pm On Mar 09
maasoap:

Like?
Well, may be from her hairdresser sha. But you don't know if the man was already suspecting her all along
I repeat, the man never loved her. I mean, imagine sending out someone because such had hypertension. The problem with HIV is the stigma attached to it.
Re: Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea by Hamilton1(m): 5:21pm On Mar 09
Denikomark:

Kaskara will flush everything out within few days. It's a black natural herb drug that looks like stone. Just break a little and mix it in water or dry gin then drink it twice a day for like a week. It is crazy bitter but if you take it just forget that disease forever. I know what you are passing through and those yeye injection or antibiotics will just chop your money without good result. Just find kaskara and your problem is permanently solved. In fact if you buy and keep it, any woman you want to sleep with if she like let her carry all the infection in this world aside aids, just bleep and take the kaskara, that infection can never catch you.
Can you send the picture of the Kaskara abeg, I don't even understand what you mean by Kaskara, how does it look like?
Re: Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea by Niccoloimhotep(m): 6:37pm On Mar 09
@somaliamilitia
Just buy 10 days dosage of Sulfamethoxazole / trimethoprim. It is the cheapest and most effective mode of complete cure for gonochocal infections
Re: Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea by Oromoni619: 6:44pm On Mar 09
ufuosman:
abeg I need dat odd oh

Enter my thread you will see me number or check my signature
Re: Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea by Love800(m): 7:10pm On Mar 09
If u dont refrigerate, what will happen?
Zetty177x:
After taking ur antibiotics for 5 days (or the recommended days) start home remedy immediately. As in, a day after. Blend garlic, ginger, tumeric, onions and add lime...make sure u refrigerate...take one table spoon in the money afternoon and evening for 5 days. Thank me later.
Re: Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea by Love800(m): 7:18pm On Mar 09
Are u sure pls?
dust144:
From experience, I used small bottle of Chelsea hot drink alc and pour the powder of red n black 12 capsule and shake very well then drink all at night. In the morning I was OK so was the girl that gave me.
Re: Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea by Love800(m): 7:25pm On Mar 09
Hello.
U talked about building immune system. How can it be done?

What is the difference between building immune system and taking drugs and herbs to flush it out?
epainos:

Take it from someone who has helped so many people, and won the war against chronic and stubborn infections.

Listen to me, when dealing with a stubborn infection, the way out is tricky, but it is possible. The SURE way out is that your body will purge them out.

Herbs and antibiotics will only reduce the load of chronic infections, and they will gradually come back because you cannot use herbs and antibiotics for long. Your liver and other organs can be damaged.

So, the SURE way out is to get either herbs or antibiotics and then build your immune system simultaneously. At the same time. Doctors and herbal practitioners do not know how to build immune systems. Only nutritionists know how to do it well. Doctors who treat cancer and plastic surgeons try, but if you find someone who uses a holistic approach, you will get it done.

You will take antibiotics or herbs for the period your liver can take to reduce the load, and then you start building your body starts fighting the rest. If you support your body with the right ingredients, everything will flush out. Since it is stubborn, it will take 6 months to see a real effect, and you continue for at least one year. Most of the people I helped turned the approach to their lifestyle. Some are still practising it after 5 years because they can see how it goes even into other areas of their life. It will wash you clean.

The method is simple. Eating different green foods because they are the best sources of antioxidants. Selected ones for the diseases you are battling are the ones you will focus on.

These two infections feed on some nutrients from your food, so, you will have to starve them by not eating those food. Of course, it is a real brainstorming process.

Staph would have killed your sexual life. At times, you will feel things ar3 crawling inside you. No morning erection again. Guy, it is a serious problem.

From my experience, anyone who has gotten to this stage you are can consume the whole herbs listed on this thread and also powerful antibiotics....bro, the thing will relieve you a bit and return.

If you continue using those powerful drugs, you will develop gastrointestinal disease which can lead to bowel cancer. Also, your organs aren't safe because you are overworking them.

I always do free consultations...I don't charge cos I don't make my money from it. However, it depends on you if you can do it. It can be costly cos you will change your diet completely. And I don't waste my time explaining it to someone who is not ready. Some have the money but the time to prepare their food na the wahala. I don't attend to such also. Many on NL are not ready. And I can't waste my time on someone who isn't gonna do it.

Good luck!
Re: Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea by free234free: 7:29pm On Mar 09
epainos:

Take it from someone who has helped so many people, and won the war against chronic and stubborn infections.

Listen to me, when dealing with a stubborn infection, the way out is tricky, but it is possible. The SURE way out is that your body will purge them out.

Herbs and antibiotics will only reduce the load of chronic infections, and they will gradually come back because you cannot use herbs and antibiotics for long. Your liver and other organs can be damaged.

So, the SURE way out is to get either herbs or antibiotics and then build your immune system simultaneously. At the same time. Doctors and herbal practitioners do not know how to build immune systems. Only nutritionists know how to do it well. Doctors who treat cancer and plastic surgeons try, but if you find someone who uses a holistic approach, you will get it done.

You will take antibiotics or herbs for the period your liver can take to reduce the load, and then you start building your body starts fighting the rest. If you support your body with the right ingredients, everything will flush out. Since it is stubborn, it will take 6 months to see a real effect, and you continue for at least one year. Most of the people I helped turned the approach to their lifestyle. Some are still practising it after 5 years because they can see how it goes even into other areas of their life. It will wash you clean.

The method is simple. Eating different green foods because they are the best sources of antioxidants. Selected ones for the diseases you are battling are the ones you will focus on.

These two infections feed on some nutrients from your food, so, you will have to starve them by not eating those food. Of course, it is a real brainstorming process.

Staph would have killed your sexual life. At times, you will feel things ar3 crawling inside you. No morning erection again. Guy, it is a serious problem.

From my experience, anyone who has gotten to this stage you are can consume the whole herbs listed on this thread and also powerful antibiotics....bro, the thing will relieve you a bit and return.

If you continue using those powerful drugs, you will develop gastrointestinal disease which can lead to bowel cancer. Also, your organs aren't safe because you are overworking them.

I always do free consultations...I don't charge cos I don't make my money from it. However, it depends on you if you can do it. It can be costly cos you will change your diet completely. And I don't waste my time explaining it to someone who is not ready. Some have the money but the time to prepare their food na the wahala. I don't attend to such also. Many on NL are not ready. And I can't waste my time on someone who isn't gonna do it.

Good luck!
you have been writing lengthy trash without saying the leaves or greens or herbs to cure it. Trolls like you should be banned

1 Like

Re: Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea by Love800(m): 7:31pm On Mar 09
What is intravenous?
Vecta5:

Go to a lab for test. Then you would be told what to use.

Intravenous is the way to go.

Someone took lexofloxacin intravenous forb10 days and it cleared.
Re: Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea by Love800(m): 7:36pm On Mar 09
Is it an english drug?
Is it sold in the chemist?
Denikomark:

Kaskara will flush everything out within few days. It's a black natural herb drug that looks like stone. Just break a little and mix it in water or dry gin then drink it twice a day for like a week. It is crazy bitter but if you take it just forget that disease forever. I know what you are passing through and those yeye injection or antibiotics will just chop your money without good result. Just find kaskara and your problem is permanently solved. In fact if you buy and keep it, any woman you want to sleep with if she like let her carry all the infection in this world aside aids, just bleep and take the kaskara, that infection can never catch you.
Re: Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea by dust144(m): 7:57pm On Mar 09
Love800:
Are u sure pls?
Yes.
Re: Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea by dust144(m): 7:58pm On Mar 09
Love800:
Is it an english drug?
Is it sold in the chemist?
Yes it sold in the chemist
Re: Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea by Zetty177x: 8:23pm On Mar 09
Love800:
If u dont refrigerate, what will happen?

To preserve it...you might do it fresh then, probably the one u can consume every two days....if u don't refrigerate, it might go bad nau ..
Re: Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea by Geovanni412(m): 8:27pm On Mar 09
epainos:

Is it that our local herbs and antibiotics are not effective for so many to be battling various infections? Nope. Something else is ignored. Eating just various types of greens can work, but we eat contaminated food. Everything you buy is trash because of poor production. Also, the quantity matters....and the food to drop are so essentials too. Many can't ....especially men. Not until Nigerian men are almost finished they are willing to drop many of what they consume presently. E.g. if i check that swallow is not good for the person, can any naija drop it easily? grin He would argue that swallows are natural and ok... our fathers ate it and bla blah blah. So, I cant waste my time with many. My time is precious.

Also, the knowledge of knowing the best for each case cannot be undermined. I have been receiving email requests cos of this, but I'm not answering anyone because I know they can't do it.

If the person is based abroad or can garden on a half plot in Naija, i can talk to the person. Over 99% that have been asking for help live in congested areas so they can't.

I would like to learn more about this and kidney health from you

I have basil leaf, moringa and bitterleaf planted at home

Sent you an email
Re: Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea by Feelings79: 9:11pm On Mar 09
sexyto:

How is it possible for you to not be positive also? You may have taken a rushed decision, did do a confirmation test in another Lab?
l have been testing since September last year and it was still negative as of February 27th
Re: Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea by Feelings79: 9:15pm On Mar 09
twosquare:
Are you serious? Or joking around?

The grace of one mind.
Ha,why would I lie about this? she's a nairalander too and I believe she's reading too
Re: Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea by Feelings79: 9:18pm On Mar 09
Nice2023:

Are u sure of what u are saying?
why would I lie about this on myself?
Re: Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea by Feelings79: 9:20pm On Mar 09
greggng:

This story is not logical ..if your wife get hiv ...you go collect from her ...you can test negative while she test positive ...you no dey Bleep her? Abeg go redo your test abd come with a logical story
it's just the story bro
Re: Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea by GenFunction: 9:25pm On Mar 09
abobote:
And so? Busybody
LOL,easy.
Re: Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea by twosquare(m): 10:58pm On Mar 09
Feelings79:
Ha,why would I lie about this? she's a nairalander too and I believe she's reading too
Chai...this life....i rejoice with you.
Re: Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea by Chizim1: 11:10pm On Mar 09
Good day

I will advice you to use (man pawpaw root) the one that doesn't bear fruit and garlic

Cut the root rain's and boil together with the garlic

One cup in the morning and evening do it asmuch, as you can you will thank me later
Re: Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea by Love800(m): 7:30am On Mar 10
What do u mean by "change dis method"?
kumbhuru:

Change this method
Re: Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea by Love800(m): 7:46am On Mar 10
Hello.
The diet process u were talking about, cant cure the infection? It will only manage it. Is dis correct?
epainos:

Bravo! Now you gat it. So, do I need to reply to their emails? Good. But common sense is so uncommon these days bro. See, the majority want strong drugs. Lol

Please, relax ooo. Pay attention to every detail of my posts. Return to them, and you will see where I wrote about chronic infections, especially those that can deceive our immune system. Tell me a Lagos dweller who has fully recovered from a staph infection that affected a major organ. I want to see that person. Sure, there can be, but give me one first.

Then, let them face the reality of dying like the city dwellers if they don't have money to spend on expensive supplements like oyinbo. Mind you...these supplements only manage the conditions, they don't cure them.
Re: Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea by Love800(m): 8:24am On Mar 10
Okay
Zetty177x:

To preserve it...you might do it fresh then, probably the one u can consume every two days....if u don't refrigerate, it might go bad nau ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Conjoined Twins Delivered In Jos Die (graphic Pictures) / Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) / 67-Yr-Old Man Carries 7 Bags Of Cement In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.