Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Hayyu Dafiu A Special Back To Sender Du’a - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hayyu Dafiu A Special Back To Sender Du’a (583 Views)

Evil Neighbour Took His Name To A Herbalist! Arrow Went Back To Sender ( Pics) / Back To Sender Prayer Magic / Midnight Back To Sender Prayer Points (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hayyu Dafiu A Special Back To Sender Du’a by omobolarinwa1(m): 2:49pm On Mar 06
This special prayer is a great weapon used by righteous Islamic scholars and spiritualist to counter evil and send it back to sender. That is why it is called Sayful Ulama. Recite 3 times at midnight or anytime in the day for 41 days.

Hayyu Dafiu

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem.

“Subhanallahi, wal-hamdulillahi , wa la ilaha ila Allahu, Allahu Akbar, wala hawla wala hawla wala quwwata illa billahi. Ya Allahu! Ya Qadir! Taqadarta bil-qudrati wal-qudratu fi qudrati qudratika Ya Qadiru! Allahumma ya Hayyu ya Qayyumu ya Rafi’u ya Qaharu iqhar man aradidani bishirri biqahrika ya man akhraja Adama minal Jannati warradahu waya man darra Ayyuba washafa’u waya man rafa’a Isa ila sama’i waya man ja’ala yunusa fi batni huti wa’akhrajahu, waya man naja Nuhu waqawmahu min ma’i tufani najjini, waya man sallama Ibrahim min nari namrudhu sallimni min kulli faza’i wahuzin wahammi waghammi, wadurri , wash-sharri wal faqri, wal-maradi wamin kulli dhi sharri wamin jami’i masa’ibad -dunya wal’-akhirati ya arhamar-Rahimina, waya man akhraja Yusufa min ghayabatil -jubbi wazayyanahu bil husna ya qadimal ihsanu ihsanukal-qadimu ya da’imu ya Qayyamu ya karimu hasbunallahu wani’imal-wakilu wan’imal-mawla wani’inman-nasiru. Wa Ayyuba idh nada rabbahu ani masanid-durru wa’anta arhamar-Rahimina. Fastajabnalahu fakash-shafna ma bihi min durri wa’ataynahu ahlahu wamithlahu ma’ahum waramatan min ‘indina wa dhikra lil-‘abidina. ‘Inni wajjahtu wajhi’a llilladhi fataras-samawari wal’arda hanifa wa ma ana minal-mushrokina. Wa’udhubika rabbi an yahdurruni. ‘Iyyaka na’abudu wa iyyaka nasta’inu. Ya huwa ya man la huwa illa huwa ya man La ilaha illah huwa. Bismillahi-ladhi la yadirru ma’a ismihi shay’un fil’ardi wala fis-sama’i wa huwas – Samihu-Alim. Fallahu khayru hafizan wahuwa arhamue-Rahimina. Ya Hayyu ya Qayyumu Ya Qahhar, iqhar man aradani bishirri biqahrika hasibunallahi wani’imal wakil: ya Allahu ! Ya Qadir! Taqadata bil-qudrati wal-qudratu finqudrati qudratika Ya Qadiru! Iqhar man aradani bishirri biqahrika innaka ‘ala kulli shay’in qadir”

Translation

In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, most Merciful.

“Praise be to Allah, all thanks to Allah, there is no other god worthy of worship except Allah, Allah is the Greatest, there is no perfection , no power except with Allah. O Allah! The Most Powerful, You measure things accordingly and no power is beyond Your measuring power, O the Powerful! O Allah! O the Living! O the Everlasting. O the exalter, O You the elevate and suppress and over champion, suppress whoever remembers me with evil with your suppressing power. O You that sent out Adam from paradise and returned him afterwards. O You that inflicted Ayyub with serious sickness and cured him. O You that made enemies for Musa and saved him (from their injuries). O You that raptures ‘Isa. O You that put Yunus in the mouth of the whale and brought him out alive again. O You that rescued Nuh and his people from the deluge, rescue me. O You that peacefully saved Ibrahim from the fire prepared by Namdrudh, please save me from all grief, sorrow, worry, distress, inconvenience, evil, poverty, sickness , every evil and from all the affliction of this life and the hereafter. The Most High, the Merciful Allah. O You whom removed Yusuf from the depth of a well and Allah, Your goodness. O You ever good Allah, Your goodness and nicety are everlasting. O You Ever Living. Omnipotent and Merciful Allah. Allah is sufficient for us, what a good Master and good Helper. When Ayub called unto his Allah saying, ‘I have certainly been touched bu distress (of sickness) and You removed distress and enriched him in multitude a mercy from us and remembrance to worshipers of Allah. I have turned my face towards Him who has created the heavens and Earth and I am not of those who associate (others with Allah), z

May Allah accept our Dua’a

May Allah grant us Jannah fridaus.

This dua is for all muslim Ummat especial my fellows on Nairaland forum.

Ma salam.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Testimony / Visit Israel. You Will Not Remain The Same / Winningmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.