Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,348 members, 7,839,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

A Man Sells His House To Japa And Wants To Buy A House To Japada - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Man Sells His House To Japa And Wants To Buy A House To Japada (2048 Views)

From Japa To Japada: Greening The Nigerian Pasture / How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers / Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Sells His House To Japa And Wants To Buy A House To Japada by sukkot: 3:17pm On Mar 08
Treadway:
AJ is our home boy, but Ngannou wins this one.
lmao mane Treadway you sure got the knack for picking the wrong things. Are you serious ? You think Ngannou will beat AJ ? Come on bro. I would wager you but I know if I win you will refuse to pay up 😄

1 Like

Re: A Man Sells His House To Japa And Wants To Buy A House To Japada by sukkot: 3:21pm On Mar 08
AngelicBeing:
Really, l hope it doesn't turn out otherwiseshocked
no chance in hell lol. Ngannou got lucky with fury

1 Like

Re: A Man Sells His House To Japa And Wants To Buy A House To Japada by sukkot: 1:42am On Mar 09
Treadway:
AJ is our home boy, but Ngannou wins this one.
Chief, Ngannou got destroyed like I said he would 😄
Re: A Man Sells His House To Japa And Wants To Buy A House To Japada by Treadway: 2:26am On Mar 09
sukkot:
Chief, Ngannou got destroyed like I said he would 😄
yes o....you called it right. Even Fury sef was pained that Omo this guy did it far far better. Big kudos to AJ! Def got his confidence and groove back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Sells His House To Japa And Wants To Buy A House To Japada by sukkot: 8:28am On Mar 09
Treadway:
yes o....you called it right. Even Fury sef was pained that Omo this guy did it far far better. Big kudos to AJ! Def got his confidence and groove back
Chief, I feel very sorry for Ngannou, he bit more than he could chew. I don’t even know the way forward for him again, I don’t think he has a future in boxing and the ufc again. Make baba go explore acting. He has the physique to play African kings in these Hollywood blockbuster movies

1 Like

Re: A Man Sells His House To Japa And Wants To Buy A House To Japada by Treadway: 8:31am On Mar 09
sukkot:
Chief, I feel very sorry for Ngannou, he bit more than he could chew. I don’t even know the way forward for him again, I don’t think he has a future in boxing and the ufc again. Make baba go explore acting. He has the physique to play African kings in these Hollywood blockbuster movies
Omo AJ didn't come to play at all. I must really commend him and his new coach. The difference between this AJ and the AJ I thought was coming to this fight is clear.
Re: A Man Sells His House To Japa And Wants To Buy A House To Japada by sukkot: 8:40am On Mar 09
Treadway:
Omo AJ didn't come to play at all. I must really commend him and his new coach. The difference between this AJ and the AJ I thought was coming to this fight is clear.
forget that thing ooo if AJ meet usyk again he will get thrashed . The guy is too shy and tentative on the trigger. It’s just that Ngannou was never a worthy opponent. Ngannou got lucky against fury because fury does not have knockout power. Fury is weak. Fury is a hype job. He will soon get exposed too. This era of heavyweights is a very weak era

2 Likes

Re: A Man Sells His House To Japa And Wants To Buy A House To Japada by Rilwayne001: 11:10am On Mar 09
sukkot:
nooo bro my reverse japa has absolutely nothing to do with citizenship. It’s a spiritual matter hehe

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Sells His House To Japa And Wants To Buy A House To Japada by MostHigh: 1:37pm On Mar 09
sukkot:
mi breda the MostHigh how are ya bro ? Been a hot minute Sire. Salute to you

All good King... Was in naija a few weeks back setting up for the event ......like you have said.

Plan to be back severally this year before trump gets here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Sells His House To Japa And Wants To Buy A House To Japada by sukkot: 2:32pm On Mar 09
MostHigh:

All good King... Was in naija a few weeks back setting up for the event ......like you have said.

Plan to be back severally this year before trump gets here.
thats wassup my brother you know the appointed time is nigh. We will definitely link up when we are in our ascended state. Right now everybody is in hide mode. Lord humbled us but it’s good. You have to be humbled before given huge power so you don’t misuse it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Sells His House To Japa And Wants To Buy A House To Japada by sukkot: 2:33pm On Mar 09
Rilwayne001:

grin grin grin
its true talk ooo my Oga Rilwayne 😄

(1) (2) (Reply)

Study Free In Istanbul Turkey For Absolutely Free. Apply Now! / Is Palm-oil (et.al) allowed inside Checked Bag by Custom Officials @ MMA; Lagos? / Direction From Sango To Babcock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.