Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

I Just Found Out The Man I’m About To Marry Once R*ped My Sister - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Just Found Out The Man I’m About To Marry Once R*ped My Sister (748 Views)

How 4 Men Gang-r*ped Girl, 7, Inside Ikeja Military Cantonment / Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph / Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Found Out The Man I’m About To Marry Once R*ped My Sister by koyen(m): 3:49pm On Mar 06
Source: www.knowefritin.ng

My sister Chi, is very beautiful, smart, elegant, sexy woman, attracting the attention of every guy who laid eyes on her.

Chi was waylaid and raped in her third year at ESUT, on her way to the canteen one evening. Following the incident, Chi lost herself completely; she could barely talk or concentrate on her studies. Traumatic dreams haunted her, and her mental health suffered.

Chi was taken to General Hospital Enugu for psychiatric treatment, where she stayed for more than a year. Her academics suffered and she eventually gave up her education as an after effect of the rape.

In a heartbreaking revelation, I recently discovered the truth. My fiance(Mike) raped my sister. A guy who I’ve never met and who insists on staying anonymous approached me at my workplace, showing me pictures and videos of my so-called fiancé caught in the act of raping my sister.

Initially skeptical, I had to believe the full story after hearing it from the unknown guy. He mentioned he had recorded them and identified the particular canteen my sister always referred to in one of her traumatic dreams.

This revelation has left me grappling with a profound sense of betrayal and undoubtedly added a layer of complexity to my impending marriage. The emotional toll of such a discovery has prompted me to share my painful story with the hope of finding support and understanding.

Now, I’m torn between confronting Mike or simply leaving. What should I do?

Source: www.knowefritin.ng
Re: I Just Found Out The Man I’m About To Marry Once R*ped My Sister by DaddyRochie1642: 3:58pm On Mar 06
Hear Mike's own side of the story first.

That person that showed you the video might have deliberately edited the video to remove himself partaking in the act,

Ask the baggar that showed you the video how he was able to be in the room at the same time the rape was going down,..... Common sense should tell you that he is an accomplice in that video and he must have fallen out with Mike that is why he ran to snitch on Mike.

Tell the baggar that I said that he should explain to you very well how he managed to be in the same room with Mike at the same time the rape was going down and he was videoing the act.

If Mike is guilty, then the other baggar that ran to snitch on Mike is guilty too.

Better open your eyes.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out The Man I’m About To Marry Once R*ped My Sister by immortalcrown(m): 4:16pm On Mar 06
Videos?

Watch the videos well. If they don't appear edited, show them to your fiance but do so in a place that is not deserted.
Re: I Just Found Out The Man I’m About To Marry Once R*ped My Sister by finallybusy: 4:16pm On Mar 06
Fake story.

OP will come with “it may be fake, but let’s not act like these sort of things don’t happen in real life.” If they really did, the man would be discovered long before any talks of marriage. Send this story to Nollywood producers.
Re: I Just Found Out The Man I’m About To Marry Once R*ped My Sister by ShinjaWWest: 6:33pm On Mar 06
I don watch one yoruba movie like this one time.

The so call sister wey dem rape come ask d guy to have sex with her again bcus she enjoyed it last time...
Re: I Just Found Out The Man I’m About To Marry Once R*ped My Sister by Beverlyjean(f): 8:46pm On Mar 06
Oya ...hand the script to chidi Tchikere ...na this type of film e de direct

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DNA Blood Sample Found On Chidimma Ojukwu's Red Dress Match That Of Usifo Ataga / Police Arrest Man For Faking Own Death / Kidnapped!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.