Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Award Of Recognition Given To Me Surprisingly - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Award Of Recognition Given To Me Surprisingly (131 Views)

Live Chickens Given To Guests As Souvenir At An Event / Beninfo247 International Award Of Recognition / Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Award Of Recognition Given To Me Surprisingly by ayorchukwu(m): 12:05am On Mar 07
Today was a day of unexpected surprises and heartfelt gratitude as I found myself on the receiving end of an award from the non-governmental organization I volunteer for, the Refuge of Life Foundation. Under the esteemed leadership of Mr. Bolarinwa Olabode, the Executive Director, the organization has been tirelessly dedicated to its mission, and it was an honor to be recognized as the long-standing and most supportive staff member.

The moment of recognition came amidst my duties as the moderator of the organization's 7th-anniversary event, where esteemed panelists from the media, security sector, and academia gathered to discuss pressing security matters. As I diligently called upon the awardees from the list provided, little did I know that I would soon find myself among them.

With a humble heart, I watched as Mr. Olabode took the microphone from my hand, announcing a special surprise for an unsuspecting recipient – me. The emotions that surged within me were indescribable as my name echoed through the room, and I stood in disbelief, overwhelmed by the unexpected honor bestowed upon me.

Sharing the stage with distinguished individuals such as Comrade Ayo Ologun, a beacon of inspiration and mentorship since my undergraduate days, Pa Smallet Shittu Alamu, a seasoned journalist, and other notable figures, I felt a profound sense of humility and gratitude.

This award is not merely a testament to my individual efforts, but a tribute to the collective pursuit of humanity and empowerment, particularly for the resilient and determined girls striving for excellence in life. As I accept this honor, I pledge to continue dedicating myself to the noble cause championed by the Refuge of Life Foundation, and to uphold the values of compassion, service, and excellence in all endeavors.

(1) (Reply)

Disagreement Over Counsel Representation Stalls Electronics Market Case / Lagos State Government Seals Hotel, Others Over Noise Pollution / Photos From The Ssa Mimi 1. End Of Year Party For Gov. Sheriff Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.