Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

She's Making All Africans Proud! Girl Defeated UK, US, China At Global Maths - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She's Making All Africans Proud! Girl Defeated UK, US, China At Global Maths (2472 Views)

Nigerian Girl Beat China, UK, Others In Global Maths Competition. / Top 5 UNIPORT Alumni Making Nigeria Proud / ‘shameless’ Slay Queen Shows Off How She Defeated Her Lecturers During Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Making All Africans Proud! Girl Defeated UK, US, China At Global Maths by WealthyNigerian: 5:28am On Mar 07
See the young Nigerian girl that Black Americans and all Africans are currently celebrating on Social Media. The World is left awestruck at the incredible Super-intelligence of this young girl that beats formerly celebrated global young Icons from USA, UK and China in the most Difficult Global Maths Competition to be crowned the current most Advancedly Intelligent Maths Genius in the World.
Watch it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9VL8YC-C4s

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's Making All Africans Proud! Girl Defeated UK, US, China At Global Maths by WealthyNigerian: 5:28am On Mar 07
Comments such as Triple Wow!!! filled the comment Section below the Video:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Making All Africans Proud! Girl Defeated UK, US, China At Global Maths by WealthyNigerian: 6:13am On Mar 07
More:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Making All Africans Proud! Girl Defeated UK, US, China At Global Maths by WealthyNigerian: 6:15am On Mar 07
More:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Making All Africans Proud! Girl Defeated UK, US, China At Global Maths by MMempire(m): 6:26am On Mar 07
Accolades from different countries. Kudos to her.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's Making All Africans Proud! Girl Defeated UK, US, China At Global Maths by peleson1: 6:42am On Mar 07
Nigeria has one of the world most greatest talent banks in the world within the youths

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Making All Africans Proud! Girl Defeated UK, US, China At Global Maths by Godoverevery: 7:10am On Mar 07
We yorubas dont brag or chest beat.......we are taught never to.
We ain't gonna brag about highest score in jamb or waec.....lol

We let people do the praising for us because we know what we carry.

Congrats baby girl.....keep conquering the world.

Local champions over to you.

19 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She's Making All Africans Proud! Girl Defeated UK, US, China At Global Maths by christejames(m): 7:21am On Mar 07
We the lovers of good things from Nigeria 🇳🇬 cum sane Nigerians shocked are proud of her sad shocked shocked

The People's President should commend and encourage her which will also go a long way to spur and ignite the passion in others shocked.

Orchins, steer clear of my mentions.

2 Likes

Re: She's Making All Africans Proud! Girl Defeated UK, US, China At Global Maths by Elliotwaveforec: 7:35am On Mar 07
Wow, what a genius!

Proudly Yoruba!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She's Making All Africans Proud! Girl Defeated UK, US, China At Global Maths by WealthyNigerian: 7:38am On Mar 07
christejames:
We the lovers of good things from Nigeria 🇳🇬 cum sane Nigerians shocked are proud of her sad shocked shocked

The People's President should commend and encourage her which will also go a long way to spur and ignite the passion in others shocked.

Orchins, steer clear of my mentions.
Yes o! My brother, I was so happy to see so many Igbos in Diaspora celebrating her, it is obvious that Nigerians Abroad are United and truly Love one another regardless of being Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, etc. Nigerians at home need to do away with Tribalism and ethic hatred. It is time for the Giant of Africa to arise and make all Black Africans Proud of being Africans even as China is making all Billions of Chinese People Worldwide proud to be from China.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's Making All Africans Proud! Girl Defeated UK, US, China At Global Maths by TANID(m): 8:17am On Mar 07
peleson1:
Nigeria has one of the world most greatest talent banks in the world within the youths
how i wish our leaders understand this

2 Likes

Re: She's Making All Africans Proud! Girl Defeated UK, US, China At Global Maths by Gadafii: 8:55am On Mar 07
Nigerian govt will neglect her, organizations, corporate entities and brands will turn blind eyes to her, they would rather promote BBN and other stvpid ventures

Eventually she would be forgotten, when she could have been nurtured and promoted by providing enabling environment for her and her kinds in this Nigeria

Best that will happen is that she gets scholarships abroad, once her potentials are discovered over there, they won’t let her go… she would help build or advance that country while her home country rot away

Its pathetic

2 Likes

Re: She's Making All Africans Proud! Girl Defeated UK, US, China At Global Maths by TheFacelessMan: 9:04am On Mar 07
Nigerians should learn from the positive and encouraging comments dropped from all over the world.

It's sickening to see that Nigerians have suddenly found childish games (Twitter wars) of " jollof wars with Ghana" or "dick measuring with South Africa" fun activities.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She's Making All Africans Proud! Girl Defeated UK, US, China At Global Maths by WealthyNigerian: 9:12am On Mar 07
Gadafii:
Nigerian govt will neglect her, organizations, corporate entities and brands will turn blind eyes to her, they would rather promote BBN and other stvpid ventures

Eventually she would be forgotten, when she could have been nurtured and promoted by providing enabling environment for her and her kinds in this Nigeria

Best that will happen is that she gets scholarships abroad, once her potentials are discovered over there, they won’t let her go… she would help build or advance that country while her home country rot away
Its pathetic
My brother, you have said nothing but the truth. But the Bigger Truth is that you too, you are to blame. Yes, you, me and everyone of us that has complained about the Negligence of Great Brains like this are to be blamed. I said this because wasting away Life daily complaining from Sun up to Sun down has never Solved any Problem. It is only when someone like you Arise for this young Girl and Consistently relentlessly write the Presidency about her, write the State Governors, etc to wake them up of the Danger of losing another Great Brain to Britain/America, you will be shocked of the Great Impact that such Action would make. Yes, the Presidency shall listen if you try tenaciously with their Email, Phone number, and even if you have to Travel to Federal Secretariat in Abuja to see Minister of Education. And immediately this first one Succeeds before you know it, all such Exception Kids would be linked up to You as the Go-to-Person to Help their Destinies. "The whole World stands and give way to the Man with tenacious Determination to Solve a Problem."

The Point I tried to make is that we Nigerians must move from Complaining to taking Practical Steps to Help Push the Implementation that we Desire come to Reality. A Great Man once said "The Problem that pains you most among Humanity is yours to Solve, a simple way to identify personal Destiny and Life's Purpose. And your being Celebrated shall soon follow if you commit to it's fulfillment."

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's Making All Africans Proud! Girl Defeated UK, US, China At Global Maths by Benekkk: 9:31am On Mar 07
Outstanding! Africa sorry oh!

1 Like

Re: She's Making All Africans Proud! Girl Defeated UK, US, China At Global Maths by WealthyNigerian: 10:07am On Mar 07
Topic like this that unites Nigerians should be on FP, the positive Power of NL as a Social Medium to help Nigeria's Progress. Seun, Nlfpmod, Fergie001, Mynd44, Dominique, Lasticlala any of the Mods, pls do the needful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Making All Africans Proud! Girl Defeated UK, US, China At Global Maths by LordGuru1: 10:11am On Mar 07
Congratulations to Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: She's Making All Africans Proud! Girl Defeated UK, US, China At Global Maths by flyingdutchman(m): 10:20am On Mar 07
I dislike that girl- she made me tear up with joy and pride while, in public. And I'm a hard guy, I don't shed tears easily! God bless her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Making All Africans Proud! Girl Defeated UK, US, China At Global Maths by Rexymania(m): 10:35am On Mar 07
That's good, I'm proud of her as a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: She's Making All Africans Proud! Girl Defeated UK, US, China At Global Maths by Rexymania(m): 10:37am On Mar 07
Elliotwaveforec:
Wow, what a genius!

Proudly Yoruba!

I knew one goat will come with marginalization

2 Likes

Re: She's Making All Africans Proud! Girl Defeated UK, US, China At Global Maths by WealthyNigerian: 11:23am On Mar 07
flyingdutchman:
I dislike that girl- she made me tear up with joy and pride while, in public. And I'm a hard guy, I don't shed tears easily! God bless her
grin Funny but very similar to other comments of Black Americans and Africans under her YouTube Video saying they are grateful that she makes them Proud to be Africans, before now Caucasians and Chinese have subconsciously mentally made Africans to think they are Superior Humans compared to Africans.

1 Like

Re: She's Making All Africans Proud! Girl Defeated UK, US, China At Global Maths by mrdharkchild(m): 11:32am On Mar 07
She's making her parents proud, sorry!! Not Nigeria proud
Re: She's Making All Africans Proud! Girl Defeated UK, US, China At Global Maths by Talkisneeded: 12:22pm On Mar 07
Omoluabi, proudly Nigerian...

I sell herbs for sexual enhancement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Making All Africans Proud! Girl Defeated UK, US, China At Global Maths by Cassandraloius: 2:23pm On Mar 07
I'm very proud of her but she should not hope on Nigerian government.

1 Like

Re: She's Making All Africans Proud! Girl Defeated UK, US, China At Global Maths by Ibile77(m): 2:29pm On Mar 07
congratulations

2 Likes

Re: She's Making All Africans Proud! Girl Defeated UK, US, China At Global Maths by Gilgil: 2:59pm On Mar 07
Igbos naturally support competence. Everyone celebrates people who show excellence clearly without wuruwuru and demeaning others.

WealthyNigerian:
Yes o! My brother, I was so happy to see so many Igbos in Diaspora celebrating her, it is obvious that Nigerians Abroad are United and truly Love one another regardless of being Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, etc. Nigerians at home need to do away with Tribalism and ethic hatred. It is time for the Giant of Africa to arise and make all Black Africans Proud of being Africans even as China is making all Billions of Chinese People Worldwide proud to be from China.
Re: She's Making All Africans Proud! Girl Defeated UK, US, China At Global Maths by seanwilliam(m): 3:18pm On Mar 07
Nigeria to the world

2 Likes

Re: She's Making All Africans Proud! Girl Defeated UK, US, China At Global Maths by GreaterFuture(m): 4:27pm On Mar 07
Statements should not stem from a place of low self esteem and all...
Rewrite your heading and write-up
Re: She's Making All Africans Proud! Girl Defeated UK, US, China At Global Maths by DevilsEqual(m): 4:58pm On Mar 07
cheesy

I no wan tribalise things, but i know those Neco and Jamb high scores are all rigged

Nigeria marches on!!!

1 Like

Re: She's Making All Africans Proud! Girl Defeated UK, US, China At Global Maths by ClearFlair: 5:16pm On Mar 07
Meanwhile some people are spending their lives supporting bad leaders
Re: She's Making All Africans Proud! Girl Defeated UK, US, China At Global Maths by YorubaKing: 5:32pm On Mar 07
Godoverevery:
We yorubas dont brag or chest beat.......we are taught never to.
We ain't gonna brag about highest score in jamb or waec.....lol

We let people do the praising for us because we know what we carry.

Congrats baby girl.....keep conquering the world.

Local champions over to you.

Yoruba l'agba! cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Making All Africans Proud! Girl Defeated UK, US, China At Global Maths by YorubaKing: 5:33pm On Mar 07
seanwilliam:
Nigeria to the world

You mean...

Yoruba to the world! cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imsu Post Ume Form To Be On Sale In The Next Two Weeks. / B / How Has Ben Carson's Book Inspired You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.