Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. (2442 Views)

My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by udomonday: 1:16pm On Mar 07
I have a very close friend,we met in a place of work,and gradually got used to each other,but the problem is that the guy has been through a lot in life,health wise,and this has led to a lot of financial ups and downs,he has no wife,no children,and still struggling financially,although he is now earning a steady income,tomorrow he will be 50years of age and he is feeling so down and depressed that he has achieved practically nothing in this life.I have encouraged him as much as I can,but he is still seeing his life through the mirror of other peoples life.I plan to surprise him tomorrow,,with a treat.what advice can I get from you guys,please.

8 Likes

Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by madridguy(m): 1:32pm On Mar 07
He should be grateful he is alive.

18 Likes

Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by Babangidapikin: 2:16pm On Mar 07
Do you expect him to be happy... Abeg just tell him in 300 years it won't matter anymore, at least he's not in jail for a crime he knows nothing about... Soon Baba God would delete all of us and 100 years would be like a minute in the grand scheme of things.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by poshestmina(f): 2:58pm On Mar 07
He can still find peace ,happiness and Fulfillment. It's not too late.

Happy birthday in advance to him !

5 Likes

Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by Xosh: 3:08pm On Mar 07
Happy birthday to him.

1 Like

Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by Ouchbabe(f): 3:20pm On Mar 07
You can cheer him up by mentioning a couple of people you both know who are either dead or deformed from accident. Tell him it's not over until it's over. There is no competition in life. So far he is still alive, God is not done with him yet.
Take him to his favorite spot and buy him his favorite food.
Tell him I personally wish him a wonderful birthday.
udomonday:
I have a very close friend,we met in a place of work,and gradually got used to each other,but the problem is that the guy has been through a lot in life,health wise,and this has led to a lot of financial ups and downs,he has no wife,no children,and still struggling financially,although he is now earning a steady income,tomorrow he will be 50years of age and he is feeling so down and depressed that he has achieved practically nothing in this life.I have encouraged him as much as I can,but he is still seeing his life through the mirror of other peoples life.I plan to surprise him tomorrow,,with a treat.what advice can I get from you guys,please.

11 Likes

Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by henrimoto(m): 3:31pm On Mar 07
udomonday:
Bro. Udo, pls. Do surprise him that tomorrow. It will help to uplift his soul.

Just as someone mentioned above, continue to encourage him positively. There is power in spoken words.

Another thing is this, if you know any of his family members and friends, talk to them on how they can help find a wife for him. There are alot of responsible matured women that are lonely and searching.

God bless you richly.

10 Likes

Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by Jewessgratitud3: 3:33pm On Mar 07
Just tell him to consider the access Bank directors case who had everything but lost his life and no longer knows where those things are. tell him to be grateful to God that he still has life.

If he was married with children and has no money at this age, he would have been more miserable. So let him thank God that he doesn't have anyone depending on him in this hardship.

8 Likes

Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by Acidosis(m): 3:50pm On Mar 07
Advise him to get married before his 52nd birthday. Direct and indirect societal influence have a big role in determining one's state of happiness. Apart from relocating to Mars, there is nothing he can do to change that.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by henrimoto(m): 3:55pm On Mar 07
Jewessgratitud3:
Just tell him to consider the access Bank directors case who had everything but lost his life and no longer knows where those things are. tell him to be grateful to God that he still has life.

If he was married with children and has no money at this age, he would have been more miserable. So let him thank God that he doesn't have anyone depending on him in this hardship.
Not True, if the man is married with children at that, even when there is no money...HE WILL NOT BE MORE MISERABLE"

If only you know how much joy and fulfillment from within that comes when a man/woman thought of his/her child(ren) at a matured age.

See, "Nwa ka Ego"
Nwa di Uto.
Nwa bu Ngozi.... Eather you have money or not.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by henrimoto(m): 3:57pm On Mar 07
Acidosis:

Advise him to get married before his 52nd birthday. Direct and indirect societal influence have a big role in determining one's state of happiness. Apart from relocating to Mars, there is nothing he can do to change that.
Oga Acidosis, pls. Explain more on the bolded.
Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by NeckingNgulping(m): 4:02pm On Mar 07
Jewessgratitud3:

Stop making unnecessary examples using the access bank man. He made and achieved a lot in his lifetime. His legacy will live on..

There are people who never got to his age, people who lived in penury their entire life before passing away.

10 Likes

Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by Acidosis(m): 4:03pm On Mar 07
henrimoto:
[/b] Oga Acidosis, pls. Explain more on the bolded.

For as long as he remains in a society that places so much emphasis on money, marriage, and children, he won't find that lasting and enduring happiness. Mars is probably the only place where all three factors (money, marriage, children) do not matter.

8 Likes

Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by henrimoto(m): 4:08pm On Mar 07
Acidosis:

For as long as he remains in a society that places so much emphasis on money, marriage, and children, he won't find that lasting and enduring happiness. Mars is probably the only place where all three factors (money, marriage, children) do not matter.
hahaha...now, I get you.

But he can still achieve these things as long as he is alive.

He just need to get a companion first

2 Likes

Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by NSNO(m): 4:59pm On Mar 07
So this midlife crisis I've been hearing about is real?
It gets better

1 Like

Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by TheWinterBird(f): 5:18pm On Mar 07
Happy 50th birthday to him. Tell him to cheer up. Throw a surprise party for him if you're capable.

He can still get married and have a kid if he wants. Or he can look into adoption

2 Likes

Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by Blacklion3: 5:20pm On Mar 07
When there is freedom, one can still achieve a lot.
He should be happy he isn't in jail

1 Like

Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by Tjra: 6:25pm On Mar 07
Even without kids and a spouse, he still has so much to thank God for. He should live his life to the fullest.

2 Likes

Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by mariahAngel(f): 6:30pm On Mar 07
madridguy:
He should be grateful he is alive.

It's not that easy to just be "grateful for life".
It's not enough.
Purpose is what makes life worth living.
Life without purpose is empty and meaningless.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by We4all: 6:33pm On Mar 07
Firstly, why is he not married? Secondly, if marriage and kids are the determinants of his happiness, what is preventing him from getting married and bearing children?
Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by Kingrshd3: 6:58pm On Mar 07
henrimoto:
[/b] Not True, if the man is married with children at that, even when there is no money...HE WILL NOT BE MORE MISERABLE"

If only you know how much joy and fulfillment from within that comes when a man/woman thought of his/her child(ren) at a matured age.

See, "Nwa ka Ego"
Nwa di Uto.
Nwa bu Ngozi.... Eather you have money or not.

God bless u for this am a living testimony

2 Likes

Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by Kingrshd3: 7:00pm On Mar 07
udomonday:

Bro there are some single mother women too or very single at 40 too looking for his age..

Please refer him to joking matured men and women dating group on Facebook Dem plenty then u will see women speaking out how they need men and the likes ..

Expose him that being lonely can't get him wife rather exposing himself out that's why we have social media ..

If u want me to put him true u can message me too.

I want him to be happy again ..
It's never too late.

4 Likes

Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by henrimoto(m): 7:15pm On Mar 07
Kingrshd3:

God bless u for this am a living testimony
... My brother, a lot of us don't understand this fact of life. Most persons don't know that their offsprings are source of joy and fulfillment, either there's money or not.

...and what the parents couldn't achieve in their life time, their offsprings will definitely get it for them.

2 Likes

Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by henrimoto(m): 7:18pm On Mar 07
Kingrshd3:

Bro there are some single mother women too or very single at 40 too looking for his age..

Please refer him to joking matured men and women dating group on Facebook Dem plenty then u will see women speaking out how they need men and the likes ..

Expose him that being lonely can't get him wife rather exposing himself out that's why we have social media ..

If u want me to put him true u can message me too.

I want him to be happy again ..
It's never too late.
it's never too late.
Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by Cassandraloius: 8:23pm On Mar 07
It's never too late to start anything as far as you're on earth, get him a wife if you can.

1 Like

Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by Rexymania(m): 8:49pm On Mar 07
Babangidapikin:
Do you expect him to be happy... Abeg just tell him in 300 years it won't matter anymore, at least he's not in jail for a crime he knows nothing about... Soon Baba God would delete all of us and 100 years would be like a minute in the grand scheme of things.

Show him this comment. Surprise him with a young girl that is ready for marriage and merge them together 🙂

3 Likes

Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by humilitypays(m): 10:11pm On Mar 07
udomonday:
He needs to get married.

He can still find mature ladies in their late 30s or early 40s ready to settle down and work with him to make something out of life. Forget social media hype and the noise people make online, many ladies will be glad to marry him.

Encourage him to start planning of settling down to have one or two kids, it will help him a lot and also give him more confidence about tomorrow and the courage to work harder and hope for the best.

Being single and dying single is not good for any man or woman born in Nigeria and West Africa because we do not have government funded aged people's homes to cater for one at old age.

In West Africa, kids and spouse play very vital roles in the life of a man or woman here.

If he was living in the US or Europe, then he can decide to die single but so long as he lives in Nigeria, please encourage him to get married no matter the odds.

Anybody in Nigeria that is not super rich deceiving himself or herself that he or she can live a fulfilled life as a single person forever will realize his or her mistake later on in life.

I wish him a happy, memorable birthday

3 Likes

Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by Kelklein(m): 10:35pm On Mar 07
remind him that most people didn't even make it to first birthday, he's had 50..

He should be grateful..

1 Like

Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by Babinski: 11:01pm On Mar 07
udomonday:

Ray Kroc joined the McDonalds business that he made global and for which we remember him today after he was more than 50 years old. All he did in his early years paled to his achievements in later years.

There are Early Bloomers and Late Bloomers. Some achieve quickly early and die early and for some, it is later years to their old age. So there is nothing to be really sad about as long as you trust in God and keep putting in your best with focus.

2 Likes

Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by ZACHIE: 4:37am On Mar 08
Life begins when you start to live it.

He should live life, whatever remains of it and forget about the past

Happy birthday to our friend

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Gradually Loosing The Excitement In My Marriage / Woman Discovers She’s Been Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years In Port Harcourt! / NO MORE SELLING

Viewing this topic: dobnina(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.