Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,193 members, 7,825,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers (29988 Views)

US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife / Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos / Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by TheWinterBird(f): 5:24pm On Mar 07
Smdh
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Veste: 5:26pm On Mar 07
Lock him up.
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by ottersberger(m): 5:26pm On Mar 07
immortalcrown:
A human rights activist wey dey kill person, that one na human rights activist? This is just like those who join the military just to intimidate and brutalize unarmed civilians that should be protected by the same military.

This shows that a lot of people go into professions by opportunities and for survival, not by qualifications and passions to improve humanity. How can a human rights activist be engaging in a physical fight, especially with his wife? Just look at the beautiful children God gave the monster through the woman. What does this monster think his children will take him for from now on?

How will this so-called activist react when another person commits murder? Anyways, he deserves Jennyclay in his life.

You just described Nigeria pastors.
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by 1gbdata: 5:27pm On Mar 07
Nawa
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Chibuzoripob: 5:29pm On Mar 07
angry why arrest him instead of beating daylight,breathless outa him
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by hammerF: 5:29pm On Mar 07
NO JUSTIFICATION WHATSOEVER FOR KILLING YOUR SPOUSE BE IT WIFE OR HUSBAND.

IF SHE DEY ANNOY YOU, BOUNCE.

U HAVE CHILDREN THAT WILL NEEED BOTH PARENTS, NOW THEY HAVE NONE BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL FOR LIFE.

MAKE MEN DEY GET SENSE, WOMEN ARE NOT YOUR MESSIAH, THEY ARE THEIR TO SUPPORT AND IF IT IS NOT COMING, BOUNCE AND SEND HER MAINTENANCE MONEY FOR THE HOME.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Hullcity: 5:30pm On Mar 07
If the marriage isn't working, walk away

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Chibuzoripob: 5:30pm On Mar 07
Veste:
Lock him up.
and eat FREE taxpayers food abi? KILL HIM FAST angry angry
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Expanse2020(m): 5:31pm On Mar 07
No condemn him na holy ghost enter him
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Cassandraloius: 5:32pm On Mar 07
She gave you three cute boys and you ended her life? You're a foolish man.
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by bigiyaro(m): 5:33pm On Mar 07
That's how they normally die of addiction to preek and free food. Foooolish woman.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Davehasmadeit(m): 5:34pm On Mar 07
Apparently, some Nigerian women prefer being with men that beat them, especially Akwa ibom people. Why should a woman think of being in a marriage where there is physical abuse? This is a great lesson to all women.
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Chukwuka319(m): 5:35pm On Mar 07
Nvestor02:
Another person lost his life because of the outdated culture of marriage. Men and women of this generation are not meant to be together.

Both of them would be regretting in wherever they are now. May God save us.

They lost their freedom and peace they once had because of marriage... They fight everytime and the society expect them to live like this till death do them apart.
Really? Outdated culture of marriage?
You speak like you were born out of wedlock ( bastardism).
If not marriage, would you have been in existence as a human being?
Common sense and its scarcity,eeh!
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Proserpina: 5:35pm On Mar 07
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Emmanuel30a2: 5:36pm On Mar 07
dre11:

https://leadership.ng/police-arrest-activist-for-beating-wife-to-death-in-rivers/
If u no beat your wife, na who u go beat? Omo, na man you be! Beat your wife after beating your children or like you are beating your hundred kindred children... Your reverend no dey tell u 2 dey beat your children?, omo your wives are your children or your wives are like your children... Beat them like you are beating your children... It's for the "ren"(s)...

1 Like

Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Subonbon(m): 5:36pm On Mar 07
Makunahatata:
Haa! Obedient don kill him wife cos Obi lost 2023 presidential election..chai
check am na if wetin you think make sense... No dey leap before u look shocked
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by sylve11: 5:37pm On Mar 07
To think I knew this girl breaks my heart the more. sad

Journey well, girl. cool

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by immortalcrown(m): 5:37pm On Mar 07
Makunahatata:
Haa! Obedient don kill him wife cos Obi lost 2023 presidential election..chai
Whoever sounds this way in a situation like this is worse than the killer in the post.
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by maestro299: 5:37pm On Mar 07
Entom:
Women is not for every man
There is deep wisdom in this your comment.

3 Likes

Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Kingrshd3: 5:37pm On Mar 07
Namaster:
Some friends of the deceased alleged that Chidozie was in the habit of beating his wife daily without provocation.

Nothing more to add.

And yet the wife didn't leave d marriage mtheeww she killed herself in disguise šŸ„ø

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Nvestor02: 5:39pm On Mar 07
Chukwuka319:

Really? Outdated culture of marriage?
You speak like you were born out of wedlock ( bastardism).
If not marriage, would you have been in existence as a human being?
Common sense and its scarcity,eeh!

This is the highest level of your mumuness... What's the benefits of marriage that you can't get without marrying?

Marriage is outdated, it has no benefits. It will only make you die untimely... Take away the peace you once had.

One-sided thing that milk you financially, emotionally and physically.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by hammerF: 5:39pm On Mar 07
Emmanuel30a2:
If u no beat your wife, na who u go beat? Omo, na man you be! Beat your wife after beating your children or like you are beating your hundred kindred children...

NATURALLY, MEN WITH WEAK LIBIDO AND SMALL DICK BEAT THEIR WIFE.

UNLESS, U NO LIKE SEX, NA HIM U AND WOMAN GO DEY FIGHT.

IF U ARE A MAN, KNACK AM LET HER EYES ROLL IN HEAD. SHE WILL UNDERSTAND BETTER.

THAT IS HOW GOD INTENDED IT.
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by komzy589(m): 5:41pm On Mar 07
Namaster:
Some friends of the deceased alleged that Chidozie was in the habit of beating his wife daily without provocation.

Nothing more to add.
Thereā€™s a very good chance that this is a lie.
Maybe he was provoked to do it once, but friends will always want to escalate the situation.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Kingrshd3: 5:41pm On Mar 07
Houseofglam7:
šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
She ā€˜enduredā€™ and hoped heā€™d change until she died.
Men, if your partner hits you, FLEE!!!!!(yes, men are victims too and society doesnā€™t encourage them to speak up,they are expected to be menā€¦.absolute rubbish)
Women, if your partner hits you, FLEE!!!!!
Enough said.

Simple as ABC after all not couple was born together as twins from same mother

1 Like

Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by airsaylongcome: 5:41pm On Mar 07
Sad. Sad. This girl was my junior in secondary school o. The great DSC THS
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Houseofglam7(f): 5:42pm On Mar 07
lexy2014:

am sure she was saying, I dont want to leave the children.

now she has left them by force
I can imagine!
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by hammerF: 5:44pm On Mar 07
IF U MARRY MY SISTER BEAT HER, SORRY, YOUR MARRIAGE IS OVER.

AND ANYWHERE I JAM YOU, I WILL MAKE SURE U UNDERSTAND WHAT WE ARE CAPABLE OF DOING, NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE WOMEN.

U WILL FEEL EVERY BIT OF THEIR MALE VERSION.

I GO MESS YOU UP BAD DAT DAY.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Emmanuel30a2: 5:47pm On Mar 07
hammerF:

NATURALLY, MEN WITH WEAK LIBIDO AND SMALL DICK BEAT THEIR WIFE.

UNLESS, U NO LIKE SEX, NA HIM U AND WOMAN GO DEY FIGHT.

IF U ARE A MAN, KNACK AM HIT HER EYES ROLL IN HEAD.

THAT IS HOW GOD INTENDED IT.
Are you a sex slave? Are you a male or female? You are telling me how GODS intended it? Whoa... What can you intends and not ends? Omo, I don't comprehends... I am not comprehending, you wants me to be apprehending? I am not pretending and I am not depending... Only GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST knows my ENDING... My ending is not descending, my ending is ascending-so I am not apprehending... I am also not condescending, you are not comprehending...?...
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Chukwuka319(m): 5:47pm On Mar 07
Unfortunate for her, but the bitter truth is inevitable.
It's only a tree that its imminent felling is announced and it would still be standing where it is.
Doesn't she have relatives and parents that she could have run to?
Doesn't she have a home where she came from?
Even if she grew up in an orphanage,she could have left the abusive marriage,seek help with the human rights people and aid in other forms would have been rendered to her and her kids.
Why would any sensible woman continue to tolerate abuse and domestic violence in marriage for long without speaking out and seeking help?
It still baffles me.
Am sure she saw red flags all the man before marrying him and felt she could change him.
Even when it became obvious to her that she couldn't change him,she stuck , thinking that overnight he would change.
Instead of leaving with the kids and saving her life,she decided to remain there,but unfortunately it cost her life.
Women should learn from this.
Domestic violence should never be tolerated even for a second by anyone at all, even if the man paid all your fees in school and the rent for the house of your parents.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by obotematics: 5:48pm On Mar 07
Abeg let's not make generalisation,
Check the pipo behaviour
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Emmanuel30a2: 5:49pm On Mar 07
hammerF:
IF U MARRY MY SISTER BEAT HER, SORRY, YOUR MARRIAGE IS OVER.

AND ANYWHERE I JAM YOU, I WILL MAKE SURE U UNDERSTAND WHAT WE ARE CAPABLE OF DOING, NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE WOMEN.

U WILL FEEL EVERY BIT OF THEIR MALE VERSION.

I GO MESS YOU UP BAD DAT DAY.
Na lie, no try am... You can't try am...
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by ObidenceNeckpre: 5:50pm On Mar 07
Human Activist Indeed. In Nigeria every weyre call himself or herself activist and annoying thing is that our eleribu press too will be calling them activists promoting them as activist. rubbish people and rubbish Nigeria press shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked
dre11:

https://leadership.ng/police-arrest-activist-for-beating-wife-to-death-in-rivers/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gateman Nearly Stabbed His Boss To Death In Awka, Gets Beaten (photos) / Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide / Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.