Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

How Are You Preparing For The Blessed Month Of Ramadan? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Are You Preparing For The Blessed Month Of Ramadan? (4068 Views)

Ramadan Is Next Week! Are You Preparing For The Blessed Month? / Are You Preparing For Ramadan? / The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are You Preparing For The Blessed Month Of Ramadan? by akinsmail51: 6:12pm On Mar 07
What are your Ramadan essentials?

Me: Bought a new Qur'an. Downloaded audio Qur'an on all my Qur'an Apps. (Husory, Matrood, Minshawi downloaded already ) I will probably add Ayouby, in shaa Allaah.

Learn a bit about Prophetic Manners of Performing Prayer by studying Imam Assim Description of Prophet Prayer & Abu Naasir's (available on YouTube)

Downloaded a complete playlist of lectures such as SHIELD_Explanation of the Morning & 12 Evening Athkaar, & Stories and Lessons from Surat Al-Kahf by Abu Bakr Zoud (I am impressed with his channel on YouTube, may Allaah reward him abundantly)

I don't always focus my attention on material things whenever Ramadan is approaching. This helps me a lot to combat worry and anxiety.

I believe my Lord will pave ways for me because He's the best of Providers.

Rather I do focus my Ramadan prep on how to make most of the month with the Help of my Lord.

How is your prep for Ramadan, brethren?

I pray Allaah count us among those who will fast this month of Ramadan in an increasing state of faith, health and wealth!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are You Preparing For The Blessed Month Of Ramadan? by farouk2much(m): 11:19am On Mar 08
FTC for the 1st time in my life...... I dedicate this to my beloved daughter (siyama) and my girl friend HUSSAINA

6 Likes

Re: How Are You Preparing For The Blessed Month Of Ramadan? by Adlac(m): 11:21am On Mar 08
May we witness the Bless month in Abundance.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are You Preparing For The Blessed Month Of Ramadan? by AntiChristian: 11:21am On Mar 08
Month of Blessings!

May Allah grant us good in this world and in the hereafter!
May Nigeria be better!

Adlac:
May we witness the Bless month in Abundance.

Aamin!

8 Likes

Re: How Are You Preparing For The Blessed Month Of Ramadan? by Kusheer(m): 11:21am On Mar 08
Omor
Re: How Are You Preparing For The Blessed Month Of Ramadan? by money121(m): 11:21am On Mar 08
Aliamudulilahi

6 Likes

Re: How Are You Preparing For The Blessed Month Of Ramadan? by Bubu4Sea: 11:27am On Mar 08
None of the Apostles of God practiced Ramadan, so where did it come from?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Are You Preparing For The Blessed Month Of Ramadan? by Adlac(m): 11:27am On Mar 08
AntiChristian:
Month of Blessings!

May Allah grant us good in this world and in the hereafter!
May Nigeria be better!

Aamin, Yaa Rabbil.

Aamin!
Re: How Are You Preparing For The Blessed Month Of Ramadan? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:38am On Mar 08
This is the month Muslims eat the most.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Are You Preparing For The Blessed Month Of Ramadan? by triple996(m): 11:43am On Mar 08
jazakalau khair

3 Likes

Re: How Are You Preparing For The Blessed Month Of Ramadan? by FiftyFifty(m): 11:46am On Mar 08
Bubu4Sea:

Ramadan is in the Qur'an not in the so-called Bible which has won the Guinness Award of the most contradictory book in human history. But even there, the Greek invented Jesus was said to have fasted in Mathew 4: 1-11.

Now, which of the Apostles set aside Sunday as a worship day?
Which of them go to church to only sing and dance in the name of worship?
Which of them endorse LGBTQ?
Which of them preach more about the imaginary enemies and prosperity than the real salvation?
Which of them mix Christianity with the Roman pagan practice (no thanks to the Emperor Constantine)?
Which of them also threw morality to the bin engaging in fornication most atimes with married women?
Which of them was caught molesting male children?
Which of them also poke his nose where he's not invited like you just did?
I can go on!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Are You Preparing For The Blessed Month Of Ramadan? by AntiChristian: 12:01pm On Mar 08
Bubu4Sea:

Who labelled them apostles?

Jesus sef fast!

FiftyFifty:

Ramadan is in the Qur'an not in the so-called Bible which has won the Guinness Award of the most contradictory book in human history. But even there, the Greek invented Jesus was said to have fasted in Mathew 4: 1-11.

Now, which of the Apostles set aside Sunday as a worship day?
Which of them go to church to only sing and dance in the name of worship?
Which of them endorse LGBTQ?
Which of them preach more about the imaginary enemies and prosperity than the real salvation?
Which of them mix Christianity with the Roman pagan practice (no thanks to the Emperor Constantine)?
Which of them also threw morality to the bin engaging in fornication most atimes with married women?
Which of them was caught molesting male children?
Which of them also poke his nose where he's not invited like you just did?
I can go on!

No mind them bigots!

3 Likes

Re: How Are You Preparing For The Blessed Month Of Ramadan? by AntiChristian: 12:02pm On Mar 08
MyVILLAGEpeople:

As if say we no dey chop before!

3 Likes

Re: How Are You Preparing For The Blessed Month Of Ramadan? by Mamijoh(f): 12:03pm On Mar 08
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Are You Preparing For The Blessed Month Of Ramadan? by gaskiyamagana: 12:11pm On Mar 08
Bubu4Sea:
Which of the apostles collected tithe and offerings with which your different G.O are multi millionaire?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are You Preparing For The Blessed Month Of Ramadan? by Postinor: 12:13pm On Mar 08
Inshallah this will be the best ramadan of our life

17 Likes

Re: How Are You Preparing For The Blessed Month Of Ramadan? by Emu4life(m): 3:06pm On Mar 08
MyVILLAGEpeople:
True. It's the Month of Mercy. The Poor and Needy are fed by the rich and middle class most in this Month.
Alhamdulillah ala ni'imatul Islam
Re: How Are You Preparing For The Blessed Month Of Ramadan? by marca(m): 3:56pm On Mar 08
Alihamdullilahi I'm a Muslim... Welcome the Holy Month
Re: How Are You Preparing For The Blessed Month Of Ramadan? by Eniolohunda: 1:03am On Mar 09
May Allah make it easy for us
Re: How Are You Preparing For The Blessed Month Of Ramadan? by adigun4mee(m): 6:43am On Mar 09
Alhamdullilah,May Almighty Allah provide for us ooo

1 Like

Re: How Are You Preparing For The Blessed Month Of Ramadan? by Sallygal17(f): 8:53am On Mar 10

(1) (Reply)

The Islamization Of Osun Schools-- A personal appeal from Aloy@Emeka / Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? / Prof. Tijjani El-miskin Among Nigerian Pilgrims That Died In Mecca Today(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.