Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Who Will Invest In My Business? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Will Invest In My Business? (187 Views)

For The 2nd Time, Who Will Invest In My Idea? / Determining Where You Will Invest / 100% Trusted And Tested Online Platform You Will Invest Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Invest In My Business? by Icandream: 10:43pm On Mar 07
If you can invest 100k in my business I promise to pay u 10k every month for two yrs or better still I'll give u 10% of the profits every months. I promise not to let u down. If you're interested we can chat on WhatsApp about the business and it's prospects.
Re: Who Will Invest In My Business? by thesicilian: 11:09pm On Mar 07
Icandream:
If you can invest 100k in my business I promise to pay u 10k every month for two yrs or better still I'll give u 10% of the profits every months. I promise not to let u down. If you're interested we can chat on WhatsApp about the business and it's prospects.
At least you can give a brief insight into the nature of the business here before those interest can contact you
Re: Who Will Invest In My Business? by Icandream: 11:20pm On Mar 07
thesicilian:

At least you can give a brief insight into the nature of the business here before those interest can contact you

It's an evening class for primary school pupils. I want rent a place and get some test books
Re: Who Will Invest In My Business? by chatinent: 11:23pm On Mar 07
Icandream:

It's an evening class for primary school pupils. I want rent a place and get some test books

What is the capacity of the students you already have at hand and what's your target?
Re: Who Will Invest In My Business? by Icandream: 11:31pm On Mar 07
chatinent:

What is the capacity of the students you already have at hand and what's your target?

For now I've not yet started but I have many parents that wanna enroll their kids. My target for now is between 200 to 300 pupils. I'm done with the planning stages and I need the money to add up with my savings to put everything in place. I wanna try as much as possible to kickstart the class in April. My vision is to have centres in all the local government areas of my state.
Re: Who Will Invest In My Business? by chatinent: 2:17am On Mar 08
Icandream:

For now I've not yet started but I have many parents that wanna enroll their kids. My target for now is between 200 to 300 pupils. I'm done with the planning stages and I need the money to add up with my savings to put everything in place. I wanna try as much as possible to kickstart the class in April. My vision is to have centres in all the local government areas of my state.

How realistic is this?
Re: Who Will Invest In My Business? by Icandream: 8:07am On Mar 08
chatinent:

How realistic is this?

It's very realistic. I've used months to plan for everything.

(1) (Reply)

Contact Us For Bakery Business Set Up / Avoid Stigmatization / How To Stock Pick On A Daily Basis Worldwide As A Beginner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.