Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Pre Paid Meter Showing Error Message - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pre Paid Meter Showing Error Message (225 Views)

IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues. / HACK Your Pre-paid Meter Now / Please I Need Help On How To Get Pre-paid Meters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre Paid Meter Showing Error Message by Juliearth(f): 11:05am On Mar 08
Last night, I noticed that my apartment was without power supply even when my neighbours had. I concluded that my power units were out, even though that was uncanny. I carried the recharge box, which also shows the number of units available, to work, so I could top up. I noticed an error message, but brushed it off. I bought some units and tried loading, but the error message persists and the recharge was not successful.

Has anyone ever experienced this? How do I go about this please??

Cc
RoyalRoy

Re: Pre Paid Meter Showing Error Message by Juliearth(f): 11:10am On Mar 08
The error message below pops up whenever I try to recharge.

Re: Pre Paid Meter Showing Error Message by OilandGasMarket: 12:48pm On Mar 08
You must plug it into the wall socket in the house the meter is connected to

2 Likes

Re: Pre Paid Meter Showing Error Message by Juliearth(f): 2:32pm On Mar 08
OilandGasMarket:
You must plug it into the wall socket in the house the meter is connected to

Okay, but that may not be possible considering the fact that power is down in my apartment .
Re: Pre Paid Meter Showing Error Message by OilandGasMarket: 4:29pm On Mar 08
Juliearth:

Okay, but that may not be possible considering the fact that power is down in my apartment .
Put battery in it when there is light then still plug it into the socket. Then load the token and press enter
Re: Pre Paid Meter Showing Error Message by Juliearth(f): 4:32pm On Mar 08
OilandGasMarket:

Put battery in it when there is light then still plug it into the socket. Then load the token and press enter

Okay, thank you!
Re: Pre Paid Meter Showing Error Message by Modecaih: 5:37pm On Mar 08
Could be bad network,,you can also try using a strong battery to load

1 Like

Re: Pre Paid Meter Showing Error Message by Juliearth(f): 6:05pm On Mar 08
Modecaih:
Could be bad network,,you can also try using a strong battery to load

Thanks for your input.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria / The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria / Buy Your Properties, Investments Is The Key,properties Banking Is The Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.