Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,611 members, 7,851,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

Considering Japa Advice Urgently Please - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Considering Japa Advice Urgently Please (107 Views)

Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork / Considering The Situation Of Nigeria, How Are You Coping Without A Job? / Pharmacy Students Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Considering Japa Advice Urgently Please by Bigsavior: 2:48pm On Mar 08
Good morning, good afternoon, good evening wherever you are my good people.I don’t know if this is the right section to post this , but Pleasei need an urgent advice on these matters. I had an opportunity to travel a year ago but I was really focusing on to get my degree which i was in 300L only had one semester before the opportunity came . So most of my family members have relocated already. The worst finally happened to me last year ending I lost my mom also lost a very good lecturer to me . So now I’m finally done with the school frustration.Since then I have really find it hard but let me not go into that for now . The matter now is my sisters in the Uk 🇬🇧 said the travel protocols now is kinda difficult same thing my brother in the US said he’s really looking for the opportunity to help me but me ‘’ I am sucked I can’t waste my years anymore in Nigeria 🇳🇬 never. I have the token to sponsor myself out of this country. Please guys any good scholarship site or any simple school I can apply I’m fully ready. Also I have some essential skills I acquired. I’m also doing researching on it. Best choice is any English speaking country . Admin pls can you push it front page for me

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Trade The Forex Market / The No Fail System To Making Over 500k Monthly‼️‼️ / Becoming Rich, While Grooming Others To Be Rich.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.