Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

The New Price Of Tiger Generator Will Leave You Shocked. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The New Price Of Tiger Generator Will Leave You Shocked. (3505 Views)

29 Days To New Price Increase Alert On Arizon Estate +2349030188831 / WAZOBIA GARDENS PHASE 1. The New Price Will Amaze You / Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Price Of Tiger Generator Will Leave You Shocked. by UHLmoving: 3:46pm On Mar 08
Imagine small I better pass my neighbour now selling for 123,500 Naira from 14,000 naira.

Well let's blame it on Tinubu and the Naira because 123,500 Naira is barely $85

And guess what, it ain't over yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybrrcA4isXM

1 Like

Re: The New Price Of Tiger Generator Will Leave You Shocked. by Amotolongbo(f): 3:48pm On Mar 08
OMG 😧

4 Likes

Re: The New Price Of Tiger Generator Will Leave You Shocked. by kcprince: 3:50pm On Mar 08
This one done pass I better pass my neighbour .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Price Of Tiger Generator Will Leave You Shocked. by Usmanovic95(m): 3:51pm On Mar 08
Nothing fit shock anybody for this corntree again. The old tiger gen Is even far more durable than these new overrated tiger gen.

6 Likes

Re: The New Price Of Tiger Generator Will Leave You Shocked. by iamtardey: 3:51pm On Mar 08
Ye! Mogbe o shocked
Re: The New Price Of Tiger Generator Will Leave You Shocked. by Cindypresh(f): 3:57pm On Mar 08
Keep voting for useless Apc and come complain endlessly.

We're you not told that tinupoo is a disaster??

14 Likes

Re: The New Price Of Tiger Generator Will Leave You Shocked. by Negroid001(m): 4:03pm On Mar 08
grin grin grin grin grin

I pass my neighbor indeed.

1 Like

Re: The New Price Of Tiger Generator Will Leave You Shocked. by Ola9ja23: 4:07pm On Mar 08
Cindypresh:

So na LP people be God sent 😁😁😁

Igbo just want to be president by force

That's why you always look for bad news to make you happy 😁😁

You go wail tire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Price Of Tiger Generator Will Leave You Shocked. by Betanaija42moro: 4:15pm On Mar 08
Next time make better choice with your vote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Price Of Tiger Generator Will Leave You Shocked. by Chimarto: 4:17pm On Mar 08
I didn't believe you and I said make I go check am myself and I was surprised.

I bought it 30k in 2019

Re: The New Price Of Tiger Generator Will Leave You Shocked. by Didijiji: 4:18pm On Mar 08
Ola9ja23:

You go wail tire
you are generationally stewpid

Look at the price again

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Price Of Tiger Generator Will Leave You Shocked. by afesco: 4:22pm On Mar 08
kcprince:
Na I better pass my landlord
Re: The New Price Of Tiger Generator Will Leave You Shocked. by kalufelix(m): 4:23pm On Mar 08
Running on N800/liter fuel..truly i better pass my village people...but i hear say na 5k dem sell am for aba now...
Re: The New Price Of Tiger Generator Will Leave You Shocked. by RepoMan007: 4:49pm On Mar 08
Are people still buying it like before. Petrol now triple that old price.
Re: The New Price Of Tiger Generator Will Leave You Shocked. by Mrstryka(m): 4:52pm On Mar 08
UHLmoving:
Imagine small I better pass my neighbour now selling for 123,500 Naira from 14,000 naira.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMXFF2Xjq0U

cry cry cry you scared me for a second there. Thought is was tiger beer that got price increase. Please oh that's my only joy make e no add money ooh embarassed embarassed
Re: The New Price Of Tiger Generator Will Leave You Shocked. by jmoore(m): 5:11pm On Mar 08
I bought it 50,000 naira, April last year to start phone charging business.

As soon as May 29 reached, the worst thing ever in the history of Nigeria happened as Tinubu was sworn in and petrol went from 250 to 650 naira. The gen still dey for carton, Tinubu is a disaster. The babablu just destroyed my business plan.

8 Likes

Re: The New Price Of Tiger Generator Will Leave You Shocked. by arantess: 5:18pm On Mar 08
kcprince:
E no pass, your naira is as weak as boiled cocoyam leaf

1 Like

Re: The New Price Of Tiger Generator Will Leave You Shocked. by Error401: 5:32pm On Mar 08
orie buru werey, Everything LP LP LP, Igbo, SE. Are you happy with the state of Nigeria? This generator was never beyond 10k during PDP Regime and its now 123k, you are still looking for people to blame.
Oponu lo poju ninu eyin APC yi seh

Ola9ja23:

You go wail tire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Price Of Tiger Generator Will Leave You Shocked. by meditator(m): 5:53pm On Mar 08
Cindypresh:

Who should they have voted for ?
Re: The New Price Of Tiger Generator Will Leave You Shocked. by eepeepook: 5:58pm On Mar 08
I remember buying one for 11,000 - 12,000 Naira back in 2007. What a life.

3 Likes

Re: The New Price Of Tiger Generator Will Leave You Shocked. by pointblank247(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08
Ola9ja23:

You go wail tire
your types are the problem of this country. What in that post shows that the writers is igbo ? Just just grow up you retard

3 Likes

Re: The New Price Of Tiger Generator Will Leave You Shocked. by jamesversion: 6:17pm On Mar 08
You no better pass your neighbour again. grin

All of una dey the same level.
Re: The New Price Of Tiger Generator Will Leave You Shocked. by Rexymania(m): 6:31pm On Mar 08
Hmmmm..... Omo. 'OX' ceiling fan I bought for 7k in 2019 is now 36k.... I almost went crazy. It's crazy man.... So so crazy. And we are smiling in this country. This rubbish can't happen in any Arab country

3 Likes

Re: The New Price Of Tiger Generator Will Leave You Shocked. by AfroBeatDiary: 6:50pm On Mar 08
Normal now
Re: The New Price Of Tiger Generator Will Leave You Shocked. by ruggedtimi(m): 6:52pm On Mar 08
UHLmoving:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybrrcA4isXM
bread of N800 december...i bought today 1700

2 Likes

Re: The New Price Of Tiger Generator Will Leave You Shocked. by Cindypresh(f): 6:54pm On Mar 08
Ola9ja23:

You go wail tire

Buhari and tinupoo you voted are enough bad news.

Aren't you satisfied??
Re: The New Price Of Tiger Generator Will Leave You Shocked. by mytime24(f): 7:59pm On Mar 08
This one now na
I better pass APC regime
Re: The New Price Of Tiger Generator Will Leave You Shocked. by MMempire(m): 8:05pm On Mar 08
How much come be mikano?
Re: The New Price Of Tiger Generator Will Leave You Shocked. by APOPTOSIS: 10:20pm On Mar 08
Now Officially known as "I Pass My Neighbor"
Re: The New Price Of Tiger Generator Will Leave You Shocked. by Celestialsword: 12:54am On Mar 09
Add 50k to that money and install a solar power in your apartment
Re: The New Price Of Tiger Generator Will Leave You Shocked. by crackhouse(m): 5:32am On Mar 09
eepeepook:
I remember buying one for 11,000 - 12,000 Naira back in 2007. What a life.
u are right. I bought the big coil for 12k too around that 2007/2008.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3bdrms Flat in a mini estate @ isheri Beside Magodo Ph 1/Omole Ph 2, Berger, Lag / MODERATE BUDGET Housing Floor Plans From Some Of The Best Foreign Architects / PROMO! PROMO!! Get A Professional & Affordable Website: ANY BUSINESS... (#15k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.