Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Have You Featured In The First Bank Interview19-22? Plzzzz Help Out Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Featured In The First Bank Interview19-22? Plzzzz Help Out Here (694 Views)

How True Is This Plzzzz / Nairalander's Unemployed Graduates Initiative Featured In Punch / NAF Dssc 2012/2013 (Course 21/22) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Featured In The First Bank Interview19-22? Plzzzz Help Out Here by oloksman1(m): 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2007
Plzzzz,
If there's anyone that has featured in the First bank interview(19-22) should plzz share HIS/HER experience with the house .
plz it's URGENT for next set of people to tidy up themselves.
Plz ,Mine is FRIDAY 8am

May God bless you bless Us all
Re: Have You Featured In The First Bank Interview19-22? Plzzzz Help Out Here by lorebobo(f): 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2007
i had my first bank interview this morning and it was ok. the first stage is a group discussion. a group of 5 people sits in front of the panel and discuss a topic given them. the panel is made up of 4 interviewers. my topic was niger delta crisis and solutions. after the discussion, everyone is asked to leave and then re-enter one at a time. the amount of time you spend during your interview,depends on the panel.

everything is asked-what value can you add to the bank? why first bank? what is banking? tell us about yourself. what do you know about cbn? who is your role model? they'll ask you questions from your cv. they asked about my project and i should describe for them.

just be really prepared. good luck.
Re: Have You Featured In The First Bank Interview19-22? Plzzzz Help Out Here by oloksman1(m): 8:27am On Sep 20, 2007
Thanx alot,
I can't quantify your contribution,
it's super and fruitful.

May God bless and guide us to our dreams.
Thank

(1) (Reply)

Todays Jobs / Welders And Spray Painter Vacancies / Offshore Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.