Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Honda Accord Euro 2006 For Sale 1.7m - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda Accord Euro 2006 For Sale 1.7m (1016 Views)

2004 Honda Accord Euro Sport / Very Clean 2004 Honda Accord Euro With Original Duty / For Sale - 2004 Honda Accord Euro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Accord Euro 2006 For Sale 1.7m by remi4ever(m): 4:06am On Mar 09
[location Lugbe Abuja,
I'm the direct owner.

AC compressor is bad

Untampered engine and Gear.

No leg pulling issue like the American accord.

Re: Honda Accord Euro 2006 For Sale 1.7m by remi4ever(m): 4:08am On Mar 09
Under the hood

Re: Honda Accord Euro 2006 For Sale 1.7m by Arafat1: 6:04am On Mar 09
remi4ever:
Under the hood

After u delete dis moto ABS patapata, you still use cellotape patch the air hose for the airbox side grin

Only God knows what else you have deleted and patched, if you get mind delete ABS and cellotape airhose

Make I pay 200k

2 Likes

Re: Honda Accord Euro 2006 For Sale 1.7m by Chibuzoripob: 6:47am On Mar 09
sad u are very very dirty : embarassed lipsrsealed(.See 🚗 engine dirty like u dey use 🚗 for kabukabu/load 🍅 🍅 🍅 🍅, 🍠 🍠 🍠, 🌰 🌰 🌰 🌰 from Niger to Abuja.Dnt mind Arafat1.Make I top his 200k with 300k make am 500k sad lipsrsealed embarassed..Deal ?
Re: Honda Accord Euro 2006 For Sale 1.7m by remi4ever(m): 3:16pm On Mar 09
Arafat1:

After u delete dis moto ABS patapata, you still use cellotape patch the air hose for the airbox side grin

Only God knows what else you have deleted and patched, if you get mind delete ABS and cellotape airhose

Make I pay 200k

Dumb abs, the abs was removed during servicing it wasn't sitting well and has been returned.

That thing you called tape is a gasket gum. There was a crack somewhere during the harmattan period. So I had to close it.

I'm not supposed to dignify you with a response, so take your 200k to Yabaleft for mental evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord Euro 2006 For Sale 1.7m by remi4ever(m): 3:17pm On Mar 09
Chibuzoripob:
sad u are very very dirty : embarassed lipsrsealed(.See 🚗 engine dirty like u dey use 🚗 for kabukabu/load 🍅 🍅 🍅 🍅, 🍠 🍠 🍠, 🌰 🌰 🌰 🌰 from Niger to Abuja.Dnt mind Arafat1.Make I top his 200k with 300k make am 500k sad lipsrsealed embarassed..Deal ?

Another stray slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord Euro 2006 For Sale 1.7m by Chibuzoripob: 3:24pm On Mar 09
remi4ever:

Another stray slowpoke.
ni take am resemble yo papa.Dirty 🐖 angry
Re: Honda Accord Euro 2006 For Sale 1.7m by Nomerci: 4:14pm On Mar 09
Basic options,dirty chassis,dead lamps,resprayed,dead tyres.500k.
Re: Honda Accord Euro 2006 For Sale 1.7m by Arafat1: 3:47pm On Mar 11
remi4ever:

Dumb abs, the abs was removed during servicing it wasn't sitting well and has been returned.

That thing you called tape is a gasket gum. There was a crack somewhere during the harmattan period. So I had to close it.

I'm not supposed to dignify you with a response, so take your 200k to Yabaleft for mental evaluation.

Recent picture of the car with the ABS fixed or.. grin

As you dey post the picture, write "nairaland" and today's date on a piece of paper and put on the engine grin

You tink say you get sense
Re: Honda Accord Euro 2006 For Sale 1.7m by remi4ever(m): 7:32pm On Mar 11
Arafat1:

Recent picture of the car with the ABS fixed or.. grin

As you dey post the picture, write "nairaland" and today's date on a piece of paper and put on the engine grin

You tink say you get sense

I removed the abs AND discarded it.

Now do your WORSE!!
Re: Honda Accord Euro 2006 For Sale 1.7m by Arafat1: 7:40pm On Mar 11
remi4ever:

I removed the abs AND discarded it.

Now do your WORSE!!

So why were you lying in the first place? grin

Hope say u comot brake master cylinder join?
Re: Honda Accord Euro 2006 For Sale 1.7m by Teknireich(m): 6:28pm On Mar 25
Make una take am easy nah...

The bro just wants to sell off his car...

Have some mercy.

I would ve been interested but I prefer manuals for the accord Euro.
Re: Honda Accord Euro 2006 For Sale 1.7m by Basheer18(m): 9:52am On Mar 26
500,000 deal today..?

(1) (Reply)

Top Grade Alloy Wheels (spinners Etc) / Honda Rolls Out Fuel Cell Car / Nice 2004 toyota sienna For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.