Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,979 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate (52259 Views)

Communique Of The Meeting Of Stakeholders With His Excellency, The Edo State Gov / We’ve Got An Africana Delivery Meeting! / Man Discovers Wall Gecko Inside An Okpa He Was Eating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by DeGLORIOUS: 6:56pm On Mar 11
samwash:
What am seeing is junk food, I was expecting to see a well home made food.
Bad belle
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by GloriousGbola: 6:56pm On Mar 11
Before you met her you were drinking garri out of broken disposable plastic. After you met her you started going to chicken republic.

What incoherent bs is this?
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by Osanoghodua1: 6:59pm On Mar 11
He was eating a good food before he met his soulmate, may God give you understanding.

1 Like

Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by Impliment: 6:59pm On Mar 11
samwash:

Honestly my dear. What I saw is not real food that but junk food from fast food outlet. Me too was expecting a well prepared home food. Congratulations to him.

1 Like

Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by Angelfrost(m): 6:59pm On Mar 11
Groundnuts/peanuts with Garri is actually more balanced than Chicken fried with cholesterol-filled oil and soda drink.

Not hating... Just pointing out the healthy obvious. tongue

Your girlfriend succeeded in moving you from a cheaper healthier diet to a more expensive junk diet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by Nackzy: 7:00pm On Mar 11
Mozegee:
it will surely come for you
Amen
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by Goalnaldo(m): 7:01pm On Mar 11
Why are people misinterpreting this. His food became better after he met her, not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by Ashawoman82: 7:04pm On Mar 11
samwash:
fried chicken na junk food, u ppl never seize to amaze me.

1 Like

Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by Savedday2: 7:04pm On Mar 11
What exactly are you appreciating the liability for?

Is it not ur money she is using to buy you junk food?

9ja girls are useless personify.
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by CockPit: 7:07pm On Mar 11
Did your soulmate transform into a deep-fried chicken or what? You cannot fry chicken for yourself?

Ayam not understanding?
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by 99thEnemy(m): 7:08pm On Mar 11
samwash:

‘Junk foods' are foods that lack nutrients, vitamins and minerals, and are high in kilojoules, salts, sugars, or fats.

When did chicken become classified as Junk food?

3 Likes

Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by ZaddyJ: 7:09pm On Mar 11
TunezMediaBlog:
Young Nigerian Appreciates His Girlfriend For Transforming His Diet Routine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAtOzeCcqF0?si=tDkP3ZNjVyAOfe47
Reminds me of Mariam my former ex the girl drinks Garri but each time I take her out she will order what she cant eat at a time and ended up wasting the food
She did on several occasions one day I jst told her do you know how many people looking for just a crumb to fill up their belly ?
That was how I dumped her silly ass
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by pocohantas(f): 7:13pm On Mar 11
Angelfrost:
Groundnuts/peanuts with Garri is actually more balanced than Chicken fried with cholesterol-filled oil and soda drink.

Not hating... Just pointing out the healthy obvious. tongue Your girlfriend succeeded in moving you from a cheaper healthier diet to a more expensive junk diet.

No mind them. Gulping soda and energy drinks and think they are chopping life. E better to snap with water than these things. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by wunmi590(m): 7:13pm On Mar 11

With the food she went to buy outside?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by samwash(m): 7:14pm On Mar 11
99thEnemy:

‘Junk foods' are foods that lack nutrients, vitamins and minerals, and are high in kilojoules, salts, sugars, or fats.

The same Google when you take copy the answer come out nor tell you say fried chicken is also classified as junk food?
That chicken in that picture nor look like deep fried to you?
Oga do more research.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by Banbanna(m): 7:16pm On Mar 11
With that kind of diet, that guy'll get fatter than he already is. He's on his way to obesity if care's not taken. That's just too much meat at a go
samwash:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by 99thEnemy(m): 7:16pm On Mar 11
samwash:

The same Google when you take copy the answer come out nor tell you say fried chicken is also classified as junk food?
That chicken in that picture nor look like deep fried to you?
Oga do more research.
Didn’t know before though.
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by samwash(m): 7:19pm On Mar 11
Ashawoman82:
fried chicken na junk food, u ppl never seize to amaze me.

Do more research on junk foods.
That is a deep-fried chicken couple with soda drink, it's already classified as junk food.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by Bigprik: 7:23pm On Mar 11
[quote author=TunezMediaBlog post=128852318]Young Nigerian Appreciates His Girlfriend For Transforming His Diet Routine

[Non sense na woman go Dey feed me that makes you a very lazy man]
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by fineberry(m): 7:23pm On Mar 11
300 bags of cement git me grin grin grin
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
She encouraged you to stop saving and start eating in restaurants like a big boy.

Before the year ends you for done chop like 300 bags of cement.

Bring that your coconut head...
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by kabanayol9(m): 7:24pm On Mar 11
Nackzy:
Life can change for anyone, still waiting for my turn
Same here.
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by lawboss: 7:26pm On Mar 11
TunezMediaBlog:
Young Nigerian Appreciates His Girlfriend For Transforming His Diet Routine

So drinking garri is termed lesser now...ddnt know...keke expensive pass enty cars now n garri still cost pass chicken ...
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by Adakintroy: 7:28pm On Mar 11
Black man see eating chicken and doughnuts as significant improvement to their life's so much so they willing to testify to it as an achievement of some sort. Still a far way from white mans Tesla or moon voyage but non the less it is testify of as growth.
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by Banbanna(m): 7:29pm On Mar 11
He might not have said it right calling chicken junk food. But it's bound to happen that if he regularly eats that much protein & fats, he'll definitely have weight gain problems. E don even dey show sef for his cheeks. The guy should exercise moderation.
99thEnemy:

Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by Panda7(m): 7:29pm On Mar 11
I don't know about junk food but that food is better than color blindness

1 Like

Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by yommen: 7:29pm On Mar 11
samwash:

Thank you jare.
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by melodyogonna(m): 7:37pm On Mar 11
samwash:
Chicken is junk food?
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by riverbird: 7:41pm On Mar 11
Maybe the babe owns a poultry...... grin
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by Roger3D(m): 7:45pm On Mar 11
And since when has chicken and fanta become a healthy or exotic food?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by Emekayoung(m): 7:50pm On Mar 11
You no come show us her face
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by naija4life247: 7:50pm On Mar 11
samwash:

We have not been told who paid for the new food

1 Like

Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by DJInfluence: 7:52pm On Mar 11
Nothing healthy about the "after he met her" meal.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moi-Moi And Garri For N20,000: Would You Buy? / Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) / See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.