Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging (23745 Views)

Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti / Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout / LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by McStoic(m): 9:58pm On Mar 09
PointZerom:
grin

They killed my friend in a cruel manner.

They cought him at Ngwa high school, butchered him like suya and packed his remain in wheelbarrow.
Only God saved me that day as I managed to escape with our snoop doggy bag filled with dangerous weapons.

GOD BLESS WILCOX MEMORIAL SCHOOL.
GOD BLESS ABA.

Which year was that?
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:59pm On Mar 09
Creamypie:
Even civilians are power drunk
if you know the extrajudicial killings been perpetrated by the OSPAC in Rivers State my brother you will be shocked... men don scarce for ikwerre and Omoku.,.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by McStoic(m): 10:02pm On Mar 09
Vickym1:
🤔

Aba n'jie aba aju

Aba nọọ juu, Aba aju.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Kingrshd3: 10:02pm On Mar 09
PointZerom:
grin

They cought him at Ngwa high school, butchered him like suya and packed his remain in wheelbarrow.
Only God saved me that day as I managed to escape with our snoop doggy bag filled with dangerous weapons.

GOD BLESS ABA.

U and ur friend is a criminal or ritualis else they wouldn't have killed him or neither hurt him 🤕

3 Likes

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Appletek: 10:03pm On Mar 09
omoredia:
It is most likely that the nigerian army killed the boys to paint the Eastern villgilante outfit in a bad light. This evil Nigeria

You are not Igbo.
Igbos are not this stupid.

4 Likes

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Kingrshd3: 10:08pm On Mar 09
Appletek:

If not for Yorubas and Lagos, them for don kill many of una throway.

Don't mind them jàre yet Dem go still get mind say Lagos is a no man's land

8 Likes

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by isaachi4u: 10:09pm On Mar 09
OUK should also be brought to book for by given hooligan guns and knifes that kill many innocent soul in the nàme of local vigilante without taken them to the appropriate security agency for them to be investigated and being prosecuted. Still carry Abia State fund to pay then for there evil acts.
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Appletek: 10:12pm On Mar 09
Kingrshd3:

Don't mind them jàre yet Dem go still get mind say Lagos is a no man's land

That was before. This last election, their parents were beaten like dogs and now, they don't say that anymore. What they now say is that Yorubas are marginalising them.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by spencekat(m): 10:14pm On Mar 09
PointZerom:
grin

GOD BLESS ABA.
Snoop doggy bag those years na something else.

1 Like

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by toprealman: 10:23pm On Mar 09
Nwaokunkpara:

WILCOX VS BTC

UMUAGBAI VS NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL

NGWA HIGH SCHOOL VS BTC

IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW AS NWA ABA

😄😄😄😄😄
Ngwa high sch vs Eziama.
BTC have their neighborhood they contend with

2 Likes

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Nwaokunkpara: 10:33pm On Mar 09
toprealman:

Ngwa high sch vs Eziama.
BTC have their neighborhood they contend with

You're right 👍
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Gerard28: 10:42pm On Mar 09
PointZerom:

Nwanne uche gi diya.
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by nedekid: 10:52pm On Mar 09
PointZerom:
grin

GOD BLESS ABA.
For real? What were you doing with the "items"?
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Glock22: 10:52pm On Mar 09
This judge has failed.

While I have no pity for the accused, they are not supposed to prove the handover beyond reasonable doubt.

It is the prosecutor that has to prove beyond reasonable doubt, that the victims were murdered.

This law was turned on its head.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Pathfinder2090: 11:06pm On Mar 09
PointZerom:
grin

GOD BLESS ABA.

Chai dat year for Aba no b child’s play 😁
If you never carry dat Snoop doggy bag omo u are not a real Gee😁

1 Like

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:40pm On Mar 09
drmikeadams:

Nwa aba lekwa Wilcox lekwa all saints grin
Lekwa BTC lekwa Osusu grin
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Makunahatata: 11:43pm On Mar 09
PointZerom:
grin

GOD BLESS ABA.
you were a criminal

2 Likes

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by drmikeadams(m): 11:48pm On Mar 09
NGArmyTerrorist:
otu ocha ...nwa aba oleee way.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Kingrshd3: 11:56pm On Mar 09
Appletek:

That was before. This last election, their parents were beaten like dogs and now, they don't say that anymore. What they now say is that Yorubas are marginalising them.

Lol coward generation

1 Like

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Sunnyski: 11:57pm On Mar 09
Bakassi was a very deadly group...

If you no fear those men you no go fear women grin
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Kingbuhari(m): 12:31am On Mar 10
PointZerom:
grin

GOD BLESS ABA.
your friend is a criminal and u are part of his gang .. right ?
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Kingbuhari(m): 12:36am On Mar 10
I knew the day Bakasi started their operation in Aba in 1998 I was in primary 5 then, they started by killing umu nwasimuo and emejiaka my school was opposite the ancient kingdom emejiaka and they set it on fire that day ... That season was horrible because everywhere u go u see corpses of young men and women they slaughtered. Well they sanitised the system but in the other hand wasted many innocent souls

3 Likes

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by ChisomNkwocha1(m): 1:15am On Mar 10
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by 43Ronin: 2:04am On Mar 10
NGArmyTerrorist:
Umu ogborhill ñokwa eba

2 Likes

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by hardcore007: 2:29am On Mar 10
ikpumbe:

I schooled at national high school.
We dey give bakasi run that year

Naco boy, Lol.

Bakkassi men killed Kunie the opener (Michael Ochiagha)

Those men really wasted souls for nothing.
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by kozmokaz(m): 2:53am On Mar 10
PointZerom:
grin

GOD BLESS ABA.

😂 Wilcox that year really was a headache to ogbor hill

BTC
WILCOX
ALL SAINTS
TECHNICAL
EZIAMA
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Appletek: 2:56am On Mar 10
Kingrshd3:

Lol coward generation

We know those crying marginalisation now grin
We know those slaves who signed a document of surrender before being allowed to answer Nigerians again.
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by sacajawea: 3:02am On Mar 10
PointZerom:
grin

Really? You were carrying Weapons??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by sacajawea: 3:05am On Mar 10
iichidodo:
The worst kind of execution is by hanging......
What of firing Squad? Several bullets piercing all parts of your Torso and Body, except your head...
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by sacajawea: 3:06am On Mar 10
chopnaira:

in other words, you were a former criminal or cultist undecided
Secondary School one at that...
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by sacajawea: 3:12am On Mar 10
Kingbuhari:
Well they sanitised the system but in the other hand wasted many innocent souls
They Sanitised what System? What was Aba like before they came in?
Were things so bad there?

1 Like

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Spandau: 4:11am On Mar 10
MajorOvakporaye:
When will the fake Chicago accountant face trial for his drug crime? What is sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander.

When you decide to report yourself at the police station for defamation of character.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 UNILAG Students Arraigned In Court For Attempting To Rape Coursemate In Hotel / Girl Who Was Kidnapped After Her Mum Was Shot Dead In Ikorodu, Has Been Found / Man Caught With Stolen Panties At Oscohtech Ogun, Disguised As Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.