Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors (36908 Views)

Argentinian Fan Choked To Death By Flag Celebrating World Cup Victory / Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) / Brazilian Model Gets Lionel Messi’s Name & Jersey Number TATTOOED On Her Bumbum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Almiron: 1:00pm On Mar 09
The story behind the Jewish grandma with a Hamas soldier has Lionel Messi's name written all over it.

Lionel Messi's name saved Jewish Argentinian grandma from Hamas abductors.

An image of an elderly woman holding a large gun and a Hamas soldier greeting the camera went viral months ago. People imagined she was from Israel but it turns out she is from Argentina. Her name is Ester Cunio and she tells the story of how naming Lionel Messi saved her life from potential death by Hamas. Cunio spoke to Fuente Latina about the famous picture ad asked Messi for help to rescue her two grandsons.

She says: "I told him not to talk to me because I didn't understand his language. The Arab language, and I speak poor Hebrew. I speak Argentinean Spanish, so he asks what Argentina is. Then I tell him, 'do you watch football?' He said he liked it and I told him I am from Messi's country. He was surprised and told me he loves Messi. He put his arm on my shoulder, gave me his gun, he made me do the peace sign and they snapped the picture. Now I hope that if Messi watches this and sees I was saved because of him, I would ask him to help my grandchildren who are still abducted. They are good kids. Their names are David and Ariel."

Source: Marca

77 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Sirmwill: 1:05pm On Mar 09
Wow

When you are a legend
You are a legend 🤝✌️

Who knows

If it was a CR7 related situation

It could have been a different story

Who knows 😏

91 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by ThierryJay: 1:14pm On Mar 09
Greatest assist from the GOAT. If she had mistakenly mentioned Pendu dem fit just extinguish her right away.

From this earth, Hamas wanted Grandma to go..

But Messi said No..

Soon dem go award am GOAT of lifesavers grin

136 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Ballzproblem2: 1:34pm On Mar 09
Messi na king , unlike the other fraud penaldo

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by atobs4real(m): 1:36pm On Mar 09
Messi, the son of God.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Judithjovial(f): 1:36pm On Mar 09
Mama na true football fan, who knows and identifies with the Goat wink

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by crown08(m): 1:36pm On Mar 09
grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by inoki247: 1:36pm On Mar 09
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by atobs4real(m): 1:36pm On Mar 09
Messi, the son of God.
He is highly recognized by every one even the devil knows him

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:36pm On Mar 09
I’m here to read from the dearly retar_ded_ and how they’ll drag Cristano into this

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by vickthourh(m): 1:36pm On Mar 09
You're been lucky grandma

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by dinoGLGNG(m): 1:36pm On Mar 09
😂

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by atobs4real(m): 1:37pm On Mar 09
Messi, the son of God.
He is highly recognized by every one even the devil knows him
Congratulations grandma

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by yad2eidi: 1:37pm On Mar 09
his name is now greater than all the religious gods. christaino is greater

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by nocodechief: 1:37pm On Mar 09
The name of Messi working wonders. GOAT for a reason.

Contact me today to set up a professional website for you today at a reasonable cost. Check siggy for details.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by aboyaji(m): 1:37pm On Mar 09
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Messi's name saved my last indomie pack in the house from getting finished while cooking

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Aldebaran(m): 1:37pm On Mar 09
grin
Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Ballo1292(m): 1:37pm On Mar 09
Sirmwill:
Wow

When you are a legend
You are a legend 🤝✌️

Who knows

If it was a CR7 related situation

It could have been a different stor

Demented brain.
Look at how poor you are in thinking.

Who knows 😏
Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:37pm On Mar 09
That's nice
Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by TTPAAR(m): 1:37pm On Mar 09
Christ the king saved her through Leo Messi!

Full story!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Daniel7543: 1:37pm On Mar 09
The name of Jesus saves
The name of Messi saves

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Bfly: 1:37pm On Mar 09
If it were to be in those eras, He would probably be worshipped as god of soccer

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:38pm On Mar 09
Faabu
Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Mbabula: 1:38pm On Mar 09
grin cool
Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Aldebaran(m): 1:38pm On Mar 09
grin

MESSI = MERCY grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:38pm On Mar 09
Lies from the pit of hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by EducasionMe(m): 1:38pm On Mar 09
Musa is good boy
Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Expanse2020(m): 1:38pm On Mar 09
Messi de assist both on the pitch and outside the pitch...
Something like this happen in Nigeria years ago

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Offpoint1: 1:38pm On Mar 09
She missed the opportunity to kll her abductor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by sinola(m): 1:39pm On Mar 09
Wow! When you are a Goat, you are a GOAT

Much respect

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Tealcrestmedia(m): 1:39pm On Mar 09
Nice one, however therein lies the root cause of the matter.
Someone from far away Argentina, that can't speak Arabic or Hebrew, is in Isreal claiming to be a semite and hopefully will be allocated land and house belonging to a Palestinian. Smh

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:39pm On Mar 09
cry

That must be the football match between Hamas and Israel. I thought it is only in Nigeria that we make a joke about everything.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus / FIFA Takes Over AFCON 2019 Over Alleged Corruption In CAF / Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.