Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Number One’ Joshua Defeats Ngannou With Brutal Second-round KO - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Number One’ Joshua Defeats Ngannou With Brutal Second-round KO (74 Views)

Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) / Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title / Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Number One’ Joshua Defeats Ngannou With Brutal Second-round KO by Zickmie: 1:46pm On Mar 09
Joshua, a former unified WBO, WBA and IBF heavyweight champion, went into the fight on the back of three successive wins.
Two-time world champion Anthony Joshua knocked out mixed martial arts star Francis Ngannou in just the second round of their widely-hyped heavyweight clash on Saturday, with his promoter quickly declaring him the division’s “number one” fighter.
Joshua had his Cameroonian opponent on the canvas in the first round and twice more in the second in a brutal and brief exhibition of punching power.

Ngannou, 37, a former UFC heavyweight champion, was taking part in only his second professional boxing match, having lost a split decision to Tyson Fury in an October fight that saw him put the WBC champion on the canvas in the third round.
“I thought this fight was something for the broadcasters to get behind,” Joshua told DAZN after his quickfire victory.

“When I saw the fight with Tyson Fury, I thought, ‘I want some of that’. He is a great champion and this doesn’t take anything away from his capabilities.

Read more about How to Get Data bundle at Affordable Rate

Do you also know that your banks or Network providers has been eating your data money without you earn or getting some percentage from it, how do I mean?
Do you know that MTN cost 1 now 1000 1 month duration while MTN 1 350 1 days Duration. Don't you think is high when you can get cheaper rate of 270 1gb MTN 1 month plan.

Surprise right, that the main reason i am here to help you with Zickremit, where we provide all available cheap data for as low as
1Gb MTN: 270
1Gb Airtel: 270
1Gb Glo: 250
1Gb 9Mobile: 230

All data plan are going for 1 month duration and the most amazing part is that you can buy the data directly from our website, which is www.zickremit.com.ng and also we have one of the best customized service to respond to you anything if you are having any issues.
Register
Login
Buy and Earn from it

Don't forget our website
www.zickremit.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

AS Roma Vs. Brighton And Hove Albion - Europa League Clash! / Wikibet Prediction / Why Is There No FA Cup Competition In Nigerian League.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.