Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

What Kind Of Food Are People Eating The Most Now? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Kind Of Food Are People Eating The Most Now? (471 Views)

What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) / What Kind Of Snake Is This? / Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Food Are People Eating The Most Now? by HUSTLER001: 2:17pm On Mar 09
I am just curious to know.
Re: What Kind Of Food Are People Eating The Most Now? by NoSmoking: 2:18pm On Mar 09
Sugarcane
Re: What Kind Of Food Are People Eating The Most Now? by Oloki: 2:21pm On Mar 09
No specific food. Na anything wey your money cover. If na garri, fufu, whatever.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Food Are People Eating The Most Now? by Daniel7543: 2:22pm On Mar 09
Cassava, garri, ewa

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Food Are People Eating The Most Now? by mariahAngel(f): 2:34pm On Mar 09
I'm curious to know, since food items have become so expensive.

These days, it's even cheaper for a person to eat out than to cook.
Then you get to have a bit of everything you want in the food.
Re: What Kind Of Food Are People Eating The Most Now? by Treasure17(m): 2:41pm On Mar 09
Spaghetti, bread and beans.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Food Are People Eating The Most Now? by RepoMan007: 3:46pm On Mar 09
I eat freely because the inflation did not spare any particular food item. What changed is volume and quality but not item.
Re: What Kind Of Food Are People Eating The Most Now? by RepoMan007: 3:49pm On Mar 09
mariahAngel:
I'm curious to know, since food items have become so expensive.

These days, it's even cheaper for a person to eat out than to cook.
Then you get to have a bit of everything you want in the food.
you are better off trusting the food vendor to go to villages you don't know, beat the middlemen by getting it cheaper than you can ever, and patronizing him or her.

Instead of 1 million farmers and 10,000 distributor / resellers, we have 500 thousand farmers and 600 thousand sellers.
Re: What Kind Of Food Are People Eating The Most Now? by Zaheertyler(m): 3:57pm On Mar 09
Buy swallow 800 for a plate
With 2 fufu
100 naira each
Making 3

Divide it into 3 places and eat
Re: What Kind Of Food Are People Eating The Most Now? by HUSTLER001: 4:26pm On Mar 09
Zaheertyler:
Buy swallow 800 for a plate
With 2 fufu
100 naira each
Making 3

Divide it into 3 places and eat
My fellow comrade in sapa united. I hail you.
Re: What Kind Of Food Are People Eating The Most Now? by Jewessgratitud3: 5:30pm On Mar 09
I ate out for the most of last week thinking it's cheaper until my body start giving me signs that I'm lacking some energy cos the food was always very small and to eat to your satisfaction, you'll spend up to 3k. A plate of swallow with goat meat pepper soup is 1500. I went to the market and bought stew condiments, prepared rice and I ate to fill.

I
It basically rice and swallow. Though I do buy okpa in the morning from one lady and use as breakfast but for a week now iv not seen the woman at her spot and so that leaves me hungry til after work when I get home and eat.
Re: What Kind Of Food Are People Eating The Most Now? by mrjaybaba(m): 9:08pm On Mar 09
Garri and kuli
Re: What Kind Of Food Are People Eating The Most Now? by poshestmina(f): 3:37pm On Mar 10
Same foods with lesser proteins. No time to cook soup with Meat,fish,ponmo,stockfish, Periwinkle etc ,just buy one or two and now,I mostly cook soups I can eat with rice,pasta ,boiled plantain etc .

It's well .

(1) (Reply)

Fertilizer For Sale NPK 15-15-15 / Dangote Aims Over 100,000 Jobs Through Rice Out-grower Establishment In Sokoto / Pure Natural Honey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.