Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Build Wealth Compounding Your Profits - QIJ Soccer Trading App - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Build Wealth Compounding Your Profits - QIJ Soccer Trading App (6872 Views)

The Various Market Trading Instruments That Make You Money In Soccer Trading / How I Started A Successful Soccer Trading Business... / How To Win Bets Using The Over 1.5 Goals Soccer Trading Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Build Wealth Compounding Your Profits - QIJ Soccer Trading App by tfrancis(m): 12:39am On Mar 10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Miba-2zlHAg?si=_lEnoUkWeg7EN4cF

Best way to compound your money and profits to build wealth using QIJ app. Partnering with them gives you 100% games which it's impossible to loss. No loss only profits if you follow the rules in the video.

This is not gambling or betting but investment. This is 100% sure profits and you can't loss if you follow the instructions in the video above.

click here to register and get started:
https://m.qij88.top/h5/#/pages/login/registry?fid=UU287861[b][/b]

Please don't abuse anyone. No one is requesting money from you. Do your assignment. They are registered company....
Re: Build Wealth Compounding Your Profits - QIJ Soccer Trading App by judatech: 3:08am On Mar 10
You no want abuse... you dey post NL...
🤔
Re: Build Wealth Compounding Your Profits - QIJ Soccer Trading App by tfrancis(m): 8:05pm On Mar 13
judatech:
You no want abuse... you dey post NL...
🤔

Eh brother, no one is asking you for money. Someone introduced me to it. I took the risk, it working for me, so that is why am sharing it to people. If you don't want it, walk away.

No hard feeling.

It's for your own good. Try it and thank me later!

Register here:

You better join and start profiting from this odd with 100% assurance and stop lamenting...

Click here to register now:
https://m.qij88.top/h5/#/pages/login/registry?fid=UU287861
Re: Build Wealth Compounding Your Profits - QIJ Soccer Trading App by tfrancis(m): 5:14pm On Mar 23
Let me tell you what this is all about. It's a soccer investment compounding program. First, I don't fancy betting, I don't like gambling, so I only invest on business with sure return.

So what this is all about is, when you join with my referral link and register, referral link will be generated for you, you can put your money and start trading on 4-4 soccer result, only 4-4 which will give you 0.58% return per match. You can do this 3x a day.

When you referral people into your downline. As you invest daily, they also invest daily 3x per day.

Imagine how much you will be making per day, per week, per month.

And this 4-4 is 100% sure because the system will have provided matches that rarely score.

So, it's a good way to go and invest. Try it out!
Re: Build Wealth Compounding Your Profits - QIJ Soccer Trading App by MichaelSUK: 1:40pm On Mar 26
Something that i started since last year November.. This is a Legit way of making money instead of keeping it in Bank. and i can withdraw my funds ANYTIME i like. just a 5% fee on withdrawals..

you will be shocked if i tell you how much withdrawals i have made..

use this refferal -

Re: Build Wealth Compounding Your Profits - QIJ Soccer Trading App by theogabriel: 12:47pm On Apr 11
Re: Build Wealth Compounding Your Profits - QIJ Soccer Trading App by Commander21: 11:20pm On Apr 13
here is a link you can download with. Its works
https://m.qij88.top/h5/#/pages/login/registry?fid=TF306368
Re: Build Wealth Compounding Your Profits - QIJ Soccer Trading App by ojun50(m): 7:34am On Apr 16
tfrancis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Miba-2zlHAg?si=_lEnoUkWeg7EN4cF

Best way to compound your money and profits to build wealth using QIJ app. Partnering with them gives you 100% games which it's impossible to loss. No loss only profits if you follow the rules in the video.

This is not gambling or betting but investment. This is 100% sure profits and you can't loss if you follow the instructions in the video above.

click here to register and get started:
https://m.qij88.top/h5/#/pages/login/registry?fid=UU287861[b][/b]

Please don't abuse anyone. No one is requesting money from you. Do your assignment. They are registered company....

Hope them don settle the withdrawal issues
Re: Build Wealth Compounding Your Profits - QIJ Soccer Trading App by PlanBeeMan: 7:58am On Apr 16
Good morning fellows,

I saw this post and wish to come in for you. Most especially for those that needs money.

Though, sport betting is not a route to financial success, but with a contentment spirit, you can easily grow financially.

Every Bookmakers wants your money as you are also looking and working towards to win their own money too. That makes you all to be a business person's. The only difference is that one will surely loose for the other.

The truth of it all is that don't have a believe on a long game predictions, as that's one of the major problems that punters always have.

I wish that I could explain my betting system for winning here, but I don't want to breach the agreement and instructions of the site owner (Nairaland). So, 0 I will like you to 8 be patient in looking 1 for huge winning from the 2 bookmakers. There is a say 8 that goes by every 3 thousand miles started with 3 a foot. This simply mean that, when you 7 start a little, there 4 is every assurance 0 that you will surely grow 5 big.

Another thing is that, when you stake N100 for good 1month without a win, it means that you have lost a total sum of N3,000. So, if you can manage to start with the same N100 for the same 1month, I bet you that it can yield more than N30,000 for you.

So, let's try to work out something for ourselves. Only the brave and sensitive punters can go with me.

Thank you all.
Re: Build Wealth Compounding Your Profits - QIJ Soccer Trading App by tfrancis(m): 3:17pm On Apr 16
PlanBeeMan:

Good morning fellows,

I saw this post and wish to come in for you. Most especially for those that needs money.

Though, sport betting is not a route to financial success, but with a contentment spirit, you can easily grow financially.

Every Bookmakers wants your money as you are also looking and working towards to win their own money too. That makes you all to be a business person's. The only difference is that one will surely loose for the other.

The truth of it all is that don't have a believe on a long game predictions, as that's one of the major problems that punters always have.

I wish that I could explain my betting system for winning here, but I don't want to breach the agreement and instructions of the site owner (Nairaland). So, 0 I will like you to 8 be patient in looking 1 for huge winning from the 2 bookmakers. There is a say 8 that goes by every 3 thousand miles started with 3 a foot. This simply mean that, when you 7 start a little, there 4 is every assurance 0 that you will surely grow 5 big.

Another thing is that, when you stake N100 for good 1month without a win, it means that you have lost a total sum of N3,000. So, if you can manage to start with the same N100 for the same 1month, I bet you that it can yield more than N30,000 for you.

So, let's try to work out something for ourselves. Only the brave and sensitive punters can go with me.

Thank you all.
See guy, you are picking games by your self that is why you are vunerable to loss, QIJ with their app, has done it all for you, to pick game that rarely score...and they will trade against score 4-4 for you. Since have been investing on this....have never loss my earning...check my videos and see many people that have joined through my referral link:

They even deposited amount up to #1,355,000 and they are earning big...check my videos and see how much I earn through referral.

Even if you are a doubting thomas, why not start referral people, make a living, try to trade with it yourself, and withdraw, and see if all these are truth.

I have been able to deposit and withdrawn without any issue.

Sign Up with my link now and join the network of many that are trading big...like millions:

Re: Build Wealth Compounding Your Profits - QIJ Soccer Trading App by PlanBeeMan: 3:42pm On Apr 16
tfrancis:

See guy, you are picking games by your self that is why you are vunerable to loss, QIJ with their app, has done it all for you, to pick game that rarely score...and they will trade against score 4-4 for you. Since have been investing on this....have never loss my earning...check my videos and see many people that have joined through my referral link:

They even deposited amount up to #1,355,000 and they are earning big...check my videos and see how much I earn through referral.

Even if you are a doubting thomas, why not start referral people, make a living, try to trade with it yourself, and withdraw, and see if all these are truth.

I have been able to deposit and withdrawn without any issue.

Sign Up with my link now and join the network of many that are trading big...like millions:

No any sport platforms will pay you a dime for a referral without the punters loosing their stakes. It's from the punter's lost that you will get your own share.

If you claimed that you are making it big with your referral code, this should simply tell us that stakers are loosing.

I don't need to refer anybody. I will do my posting here and wish people to win.

That's all.

Thank you.
Re: Build Wealth Compounding Your Profits - QIJ Soccer Trading App by emerich(m): 5:03pm On Apr 16
Oga the platform has crashed, you guys should stay off Ponzi schemes, it has not been opening since morning and stopped paying since yesterday
Re: Build Wealth Compounding Your Profits - QIJ Soccer Trading App by tfrancis(m): 8:16am On Apr 18
emerich:
Oga the platform has crashed, you guys should stay off Ponzi schemes, it has not been opening since morning and stopped paying since yesterday

Please stop using qij88, the website has crashed! Let's wait if they will come up back...if they do abeg remove all your money o...
Re: Build Wealth Compounding Your Profits - QIJ Soccer Trading App by tfrancis(m): 8:17am On Apr 18
MichaelSUK:
Something that i started since last year November.. This is a Legit way of making money instead of keeping it in Bank. and i can withdraw my funds ANYTIME i like. just a 5% fee on withdrawals..

you will be shocked if i tell you how much withdrawals i have made..

use this refferal -

You said you have been using them since last year, do you know how to contact them? We need to do that for others hard earn money.
Re: Build Wealth Compounding Your Profits - QIJ Soccer Trading App by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 1:12pm On Apr 25
tfrancis:

Eh brother, no one is asking you for money. Someone introduced me to it. I took the risk, it working for me, so that is why am sharing it to people. If you don't want it, walk away.

No hard feeling.

It's for your own good. Try it and thank me later!

Register here:

You better join and start profiting from this odd with 100% assurance and stop lamenting...

Click here to register now:

How market Now? I hope you've been able to move on after they've Reap you. Nigerians will never learn. After MMM, I don wise up commot hand for anything Ponzi

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea 1-2 Highlights & Goals / Peruvian Fans Goes Topless And Shows Boobs In A Worldcup Match / The 50 Most Powerful Photographs In The History Of Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.