Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,973 members, 7,835,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Doja Cat Deactivates Her Instagram After Having F*cked Up Thoughts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doja Cat Deactivates Her Instagram After Having F*cked Up Thoughts (422 Views)

Doja Cat Goes Shopping In A Bed Sheet Almost Got Naked / Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account / Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doja Cat Deactivates Her Instagram After Having F*cked Up Thoughts by Josh4Lf: 4:02am On Mar 10

Doja Cat has had enough of the negativity she gets from fans on social media. The “Say So” crooner said she was deactivating her Instagram account because she’s been having “f–ked up thoughts” due to how she’s been “treated” on the app.

“Hey i’m gonna deactivate because i’m not really feeling this anymore,” Doja wrote in a now-deleted post Saturday.

“You guys take care of yourselves. i like coming here to find inspo and see people being creative but i just feel like this is getting to be too much,” the “Paint the Town Red” rapper added. According to Doja, she has “f–ked up thoughts” due to “the way im spoken to on here and treated.”

Fans have since been showing concern about her mental health following the deactivation. “Wish some of us could reach out to her, but so thankful she’s taking care of her mental health,” someone commented.

“This makes me so sad, I hate that people drive her to do this. I hope her mental health improves,” another person wrote. “We love you and respect your decisions, Doja!” someone else added.

Source: https://dreddinfo.com/2024/03/doja-cat-deactivates-her-instagram-after-having-fcked-up-thoughts.html

Re: Doja Cat Deactivates Her Instagram After Having F*cked Up Thoughts by YourGFsnatcher: 8:03am On Mar 10
What do you expect? She said demonism is just art. After that display she's blaming people for coming for her. Let her go and meet her master. Her mental health and depression is just an art to us too. We like it

1 Like

Re: Doja Cat Deactivates Her Instagram After Having F*cked Up Thoughts by Josh4Lf: 8:06am On Mar 10
YourGFsnatcher:
What do you expect? She said demonism is just art. After that display she's blaming people for coming for her. Let her go and meet her master. Her mental health and depression is just an art to us too. We like it

This is harsh
Re: Doja Cat Deactivates Her Instagram After Having F*cked Up Thoughts by YourGFsnatcher: 8:58am On Mar 10
Josh4Lf:

This is harsh
Harsh Is when you try to teach millions of children that demon worship is just art and its okay to practice it.

3 Likes

Re: Doja Cat Deactivates Her Instagram After Having F*cked Up Thoughts by eepeepook: 9:29am On Mar 10
She should get her head right. It’s always one loony situation or the other with her.

1 Like

Re: Doja Cat Deactivates Her Instagram After Having F*cked Up Thoughts by Josh4Lf: 11:27am On Mar 10
eepeepook:
She should get her head right. It’s always one loony situation or the other with her.

angry
Re: Doja Cat Deactivates Her Instagram After Having F*cked Up Thoughts by Josh4Lf: 11:29am On Mar 10
YourGFsnatcher:

Harsh Is when you try to teach millions of children that demon worship is just art and its okay to practice it.

Well

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Graphics Design / Davido Gives Back To Society. Under Priviledged, Orphans And Schools / A Nairalander Needs A Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.