Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,075 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Memory Of My Childhood: Confession - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Memory Of My Childhood: Confession (273 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch / Confession Time - Have You Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memory Of My Childhood: Confession by Dnockeror333(m): 8:40am On Mar 10
I think this is why am not loved by humanity

I think this was why till date, I have not yet find someone yo love my kind

I think this was why i went deaf nearly dead on hospital bed as a 13year old

But, I cannot turn the hands of time

I have asked for and sought for information about this girl.... But I couldn't get it

This is my story;
Re: Memory Of My Childhood: Confession by Dnockeror333(m): 8:46am On Mar 10
At the age of 9, after I watched a Yoruba movie, wanting to get more of laughter from that movie I lay my own plans aside....

Those days in Kaduna where my parents recalled me to come meet them from my village. I left for their place. (I have been schooling in Kaduna before then, but one thing or the other took me to my village).
So, returning to Kaduna at age nine, some months after I restarted my private school again, I encountered a film as a child that made the house erupt in laughter at what those Yoruba film actors can hatch. In the evening at dusk, we use to watch Yoruba film together as a compound full of six different families then.
So, there was a movie were a small lad of 13 or 9year old gavecsn old man a bottle of urine to drink.... GOTO 3
Re: Memory Of My Childhood: Confession by Dnockeror333(m): 8:59am On Mar 10
This old 'maygaurd' was drinking coke in a 35cl bottle. And this boy standing tasty of this drink devise a plan for the sweet drink.

When this man dropped the drink on the floor of a counter and look straight through the window at a narrow dusty road, the boy muster courage to go for the drink! He drank every tilt of the drink to his fill, and opened his trouser to urinate silently into the bottle fitting his pen.s into it, he filled it back to the full size, lay it down, returhed back to hiding and watched the man and his drink!

The man, lifted the bottle, not looking at its colour, fitted it into his mouth... Not yet smelling the odour, he tasted it (just as we tasted coke).....

'Itaw itaw itaaaawwww...'

He look at the place where he had a secret giggle and took a cane....

he threw the bottle away and went for the little lad..

That was where i learnt this from. it was a wicked act, I learnt later on ky own!

Goto 4;
Re: Memory Of My Childhood: Confession by Dnockeror333(m): 9:09am On Mar 10
So, there was a day....

I was only 9 then, going into 10year old and was in Primary 1.

So, evil I knew not what was evil or good. We just did everything to make us happy and laugh.

My mum was out to the market. My dad was out to workplace. Living behind I and my two juniors.

This neighour brought her little daughter of age 4 to sleep in our one room bedroom that she might have time to go and return back from the 'central market' too.

My little brother and sister were outdoor playing. And I was indoor watching or waiting for Saturday 'Indian film' that morning.

I looked at this girl sleeping. She twitches her mouth like demanding for water.

My mind get to that film we watched last night. Remembering it, I took a cup, urinate in it, abd put the tip in the 'innocent girls' mouth.

She drank and....

Her mouth twitched like that actor....

I saw it and smiled....

This was just the begining of my sad experiences. Ever since that day....

Now at age 40, I still look for this girl or her sisters to confess to how I did to her infancy, how I sought laughter from watching fiction...

Her name is....

Khafilatu.

END

Kurmin Mashi Kaduna.
Re: Memory Of My Childhood: Confession by Dnockeror333(m): 9:11am On Mar 10
lalasticalala... please, move this to the front page, that I may see help.
Re: Memory Of My Childhood: Confession by JOACHINpedro: 10:01am On Mar 10
This is definitely not the problem.
Free your mind, you were young and naive mehn

2 Likes

Re: Memory Of My Childhood: Confession by 4reala(m): 12:34pm On Mar 11
That's really an evil act. Just go to God in prayer and ask for forgiveness, and never go back to evil ways again

(1) (Reply)

Next Of Kin Can’t Access Funds After Account Owners’ Death. What Is Your Reactio / Nexus Refrigerator For Sale / 2min Ft Nairalander Artiste Bmanchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.