Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Faze, TuFace, And Black Face (Plantashun Boiz) After Split-up - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Faze, TuFace, And Black Face (Plantashun Boiz) After Split-up (8476 Views)

D Banj Or Don Jazzy...who Is Doing Better After Split / Where The Hell Is Sample Ekwe, Sky B And Black Face? / Black Face Releases His Own Version Of African Queen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faze, TuFace, And Black Face (Plantashun Boiz) After Split-up by africanboy(m): 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2006
Split-up Aftermath: The Plantashun Boiz

Trying to follow up on one of the hottest sensations of 1998, 1999, 2000, Please rate the three members in order of preference.

My order - Faze, TuFace, Black Face

I feel Faze is the best, his album was tight and his remix of Miss U feat FreeStyle and Sasha is like "WOW"

TuFace is OK, @ least compared to BlackFace, but my number on is still Faze, anyday, anytime.

Fave Tracks: Miss U, Miss U Remix, Faze Alone, Play Game
Re: Faze, TuFace, And Black Face (Plantashun Boiz) After Split-up by spikelord(m): 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2006
Thatz my man. I ain't seeing TUFACE on TV again! but Faze is everywhere now. He's reigning!
Re: Faze, TuFace, And Black Face (Plantashun Boiz) After Split-up by ellizendo(m): 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2006
well the 3 of them are ok but faze seem to be taking the lead now at first it was 2face ,now faze .i really wish they could come back together again
Re: Faze, TuFace, And Black Face (Plantashun Boiz) After Split-up by hotbabe(f): 11:39am On Aug 21, 2006
Faze is so cool !!!!!!!!!! please which website plays his music? i kno of youtube.com that plays 'face alone' but i dont kno any web again, ca ni please get his web address?
please if anybody knows it, tell me about it!!!
thanks!!
Re: Faze, TuFace, And Black Face (Plantashun Boiz) After Split-up by Ak4all(m): 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2009
Its nice 4 them to reunite and my best amongs them is 2face,2baba,2much jo
Re: Faze, TuFace, And Black Face (Plantashun Boiz) After Split-up by nawa4u: 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2009
@hotbabe you can get faze on www.foreverfaze.com
Re: Faze, TuFace, And Black Face (Plantashun Boiz) After Split-up by banging(m): 10:45am On Apr 27, 2009
Nobody mention Black Face why?
Re: Faze, TuFace, And Black Face (Plantashun Boiz) After Split-up by lwise(m): 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

no wonder this thread is old,
Re: Faze, TuFace, And Black Face (Plantashun Boiz) After Split-up by ahmedoo(m): 8:31am On Aug 29, 2009
Re: Faze, TuFace, And Black Face (Plantashun Boiz) After Split-up by Akin9ja: 7:31am On Jun 02, 2010
africanboy:

Split-up Aftermath: The Plantashun Boiz

Trying to follow up on one of the hottest sensations of 1998, 1999, 2000, Please rate the three members in order of preference.

My order - Faze, TuFace, Black Face

I feel Faze is the best, his album was tight and his remix of Miss U feat FreeStyle and Sasha is like "WOW"

TuFace is OK, @ least compared to BlackFace, but my number on is still Faze, anyday, anytime.

Fave Tracks: Miss U, Miss U Remix, Faze Alone, Play Game

sometimes i dont know why people think, if you love faze keep that in your skull dont come here and start influence pple who are on the right way, we all know d'banj and 2 baba are the hottest now, so shiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Faze, TuFace, And Black Face (Plantashun Boiz) After Split-up by fdigital(m): 8:53am On Jun 02, 2010
shocked naaah akin9ja . . .u must be a digg . com member. . .2oo6 thread . . . .what da
Re: Faze, TuFace, And Black Face (Plantashun Boiz) After Split-up by ahmedoo(m): 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2010
This thread died long ago.any way pls who knows where blackface is?wat is happening to his carrier?guess tings are bad 4dat guy.used to be his fan.
Re: Faze, TuFace, And Black Face (Plantashun Boiz) After Split-up by cblast(m): 12:41am On Jun 12, 2010
pls can u help me
if u can
i don`t know how to set my incoming mail server, outgoing server mail
on my outlook express
pls help me if u can

(1) (Reply)

How To Dance Makossa? / Write Me A Song! / Download MP3: Zinoleesky - "Mapariwo".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.