Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Please How Do I Solve This Data Problem With Glo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please How Do I Solve This Data Problem With Glo (104 Views)

Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. / Is Anyone Else Experiencing This Problem With Glo? / Glo Subscribers Win Big With Glo Everyday Bonanza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Solve This Data Problem With Glo by AuthoritySpeaks(m): 7:03pm On Mar 10
I bought a glo sim sometime last year to be using for browsing. Whenever I buy data, I notice it expires within 48hrs, whether I make use of it or not. Because of that, I stop using the line for anything data. Recently, I migrated from the brekete plan to 11k/sec tariff plan. Within last week, I bought data on the Glo line but wasn't able to monitor how long it lasted because I exhausted it in few hours. Yesterday, I needed to respond to messages online and mtn network was slow. I bought a 1gb - 1mnth plan from glo. Before I could use it, mtn network returned and I just switched back to MTN without touching the Glo data. Then this evening, I got a message that the data I didn't use his expired.
I bought the gb yesterday because a part of me suspected this would still happen. I don't know if there's a way I can fix this problem. Pls help me if you have experienced something similar and later resolved it.

Re: Please How Do I Solve This Data Problem With Glo by upower123(m): 7:10pm On Mar 10
Call customer services
Re: Please How Do I Solve This Data Problem With Glo by immortalcrown(m): 7:18pm On Mar 10
Simply call Glo customer care centre.
Re: Please How Do I Solve This Data Problem With Glo by Stephen0mozzy: 7:45pm On Mar 10
Looks like you're buying from those data sellers - CGIFT (as seen on the message)

Have you tried buying directly from Glo to see if the problem is the same?
Re: Please How Do I Solve This Data Problem With Glo by Obainoman6: 8:00pm On Mar 10
Call customer care na, baba.

(1) (Reply)

Ajaokuta Steel Company Mismanagement: NANS Tasks Tinubu On Corruption, Demands P / Internet Disruption Reported In Africa / "Money Wey One Person Win Yesterday After Begging Organizer For Award' — Papaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.