Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Share Your Experiences: Encounters With Men Of God Requesting Fake Miracles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Experiences: Encounters With Men Of God Requesting Fake Miracles (81 Views)

Popular Pastor Confesses How He Do Fake Miracles & Killed People, Says Jeremaiah / My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) / Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experiences: Encounters With Men Of God Requesting Fake Miracles by software(m): 2:06am On Mar 11
Hello fellow Nairalanders,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm reaching out to gather insights and experiences from those who have been approached by or men of God with requests to fake miracles.

It's no secret that in some circles, there have been reports of individuals being asked to participate in staged miracles to enhance the reputation or influence of certain religious leaders. Whether it's pretending to be healed, receiving a divine message, or any other form of orchestrated spectacle, these instances raise questions about the authenticity of spiritual practices.

If you've ever been approached or know someone who has been approached by a pastor or religious figure to participate in such activities, I encourage you to share your story here. Your insights can shed light on this phenomenon and contribute to a better understanding of the dynamics at play.

Please remember to respect everyone's privacy and refrain from disclosing personal information that could identify individuals or specific religious groups.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and experiences!

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan 2024: What Time Will Sahur End? Prominent Cleric Provides Answer / Check Out The Difference Btw Snake Worshipers And ... / Best Banquet Church Chairs For Your Ministry And Church Auditorium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.