Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,436 members, 7,954,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

Imagine A World Without Radical Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imagine A World Without Radical Islam (804 Views)

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / Imagine A World Without Muslims! / A World Without Religion...better Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine A World Without Radical Islam by mail4gift2(m): 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jDBOeN0jeI

You have to watch the video before you comment.

P.s: It's not my video, just some random video from youtube
Re: Imagine A World Without Radical Islam by chrisj2000(m): 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2011
lets search for a meeting point
Re: Imagine A World Without Radical Islam by mail4gift2(m): 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2011
chrisj2000:

Imagine a world without bible and Koran. Imagine a world without liar Jesus and terrorist Muhammad.

Also Imagine a world without people who don't have common sense, you can fell the air you breath but you can not see it and yet you know it exist, so use your tongue count your big teeth grin grin grin grin
Re: Imagine A World Without Radical Islam by plappville(f): 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2011
I Hate this video, although it a repeatition of the Muslim terrorist act by.
Muslims are killers, they can't stop terrorising no matter what.
That little kid has said the truth, i and one of my Guodloupian black colleague face insults several times by Muslim kids because we were blacks. They see people that eat Pock meat as Devlish. I know them well, this Arabs are dredfully dangerous. And with the Islam introduced made things even worse. They could ve better of continue in their pagan god worship called Allah the pagan god before mohammed came to make it look religious.
Maybe the world would ve experience less terror problems today.
Is this the religion Jesus told us about to confort us @muslims in Nl?? No eating pork meat, women coverying head to toe,
Wash the leg and pray every mins etc, And after bomb blast innocent people makes u peaceful i see.
Re: Imagine A World Without Radical Islam by mail4gift2(m): 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2011
plappville:

I Hate this video, although it a repeatition of the Muslim terrorist act by.
Muslims are killers, they can't stop terrorising no matter what.
That little kid has said the truth, i and one of my Guodloupian black colleague face insults several times by Muslim kids because we were blacks. They see people that eat Pock meat as Devlish. I know them well, this Arabs are dredfully dangerous. And with the Islam introduced made things even worse. They could ve better of continue in their pagan god worship called Allah the pagan god before mohammed came to make it look religious.
Maybe the world would ve experience less terror problems today.
Is this the religion Jesus told us about to confort us @muslims in Nl?? No eating pork meat, women coverying head to toe,
Wash the leg and pray every mins etc, And after bomb blast innocent people makes u peaceful i see.

The bible said "They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God" John 16:2, this and many more are the reason why i choose to be a disciple of CHRIS, all this are happening today.

And yes, mainly, the Muslims are the one who will confront us and kills us just for believing what we know is true, i wonder how many Muslims have been killed because they choose to follow Muhammed.

(1) (Reply)

My Relationship And My Religion / Christianity Deserves Special Forum / Why Do People Move From One Church To Another?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.