Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos (34123 Views)

One Dead, 23 Missing After Hippo Hits Boat In Malawi River / A Speeding trailer Falls Into A Pit Hole In Ikotun, Lagos / Young Man's Head Smashed By A Speeding Driver In Edo State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:23am On Mar 11
RIPP
Re: How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos by MVLOX(m): 9:23am On Mar 11
This is gradually becoming a norm..... The question now is how many more have to die before this sad situation gets out of hand..... P.S: suicide should never be an option

1 Like

Re: How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos by Obycus: 9:24am On Mar 11
It's really terrible in Nigeria now. Hardship is too much. No joy in Nigeria now.

2 Likes

Re: How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos by Kingpele(m): 9:25am On Mar 11
Please suicide is not an option

1 Like

Re: How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos by Didijiji: 9:25am On Mar 11
Goodlady:
Has she been found alive or dead?
Which kind life be dz?
The current poor power supply in Nigeria is enough to think anyhow!
APC deserved any stick they get.
Jagabanb
Re: How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos by Nackzy: 9:25am On Mar 11
Eriggs:

Make u sef go jump nah.
Or why I never jump since?
Nonsense
oga it's not everyone that can bear the pains of hardship, leave sentiments aside, say the truth haven't you witness the hardship Nigerians are facing for the past 9 months. Do you think it will get better or it will be worse in the next 18 months
Re: How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos by Nice59: 9:27am On Mar 11
Can you imagine that the woman voted for APC. HUMMMM, what a shame.

2 Likes

Re: How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:27am On Mar 11
hmmm. this life
Re: How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos by imagrg(m): 9:28am On Mar 11
Instead of wasting her precious life, she should have sought other survival options.
Re: How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos by CHIOMAEZEH: 9:31am On Mar 11
Suicide by drowning is done by those wey get mind ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU5uxo6Nuu0
Re: How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos by Nice59: 9:31am On Mar 11
Can you imagine that the woman voted for Emi lo ko. HUMMMM, what a shame.

1 Like

Re: How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos by LagosFirstSon: 9:31am On Mar 11
NOGRUDGES:
She drank sniper and jump into the water, RIP

Just removed the body make fish nor come chop her com get gastro-intestinal perforacosis

cry
You go just dey show yourself
Re: How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos by uba1991: 9:32am On Mar 11
Infact the way this government is treating Nigerians is enough for suicide. Imagine ordinary indomie that was #4000 Last year may is now #21,000. Ordinary medicine to buy now you must have thousands of naira.
Almost 90% of Nigerians cannot afford 3 square meal. What have we done to deserve this wickedness?
Yet, some idiots that has nothing to eat will come hear defending the evil government just because of tribal bigotry or religion fanatism.

7 Likes

Re: How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos by Macdeey: 9:32am On Mar 11
Kai Tinubu Tinubulation undecided
Re: How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos by Imun(m): 9:32am On Mar 11
Living is hard, death is cheap!

2 Likes

Re: How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos by tnerro1(m): 9:33am On Mar 11
The plan to reduce the poor in the country is working, if not, which kin suffer dey happen everywhere

2 Likes

Re: How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos by Prigidypogodo(f): 9:34am On Mar 11
Eriggs:

Make u sef go jump nah.
Or why I never jump since?
Nonsense
Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos by Chummynoni(m): 9:35am On Mar 11
I dont think i will ever argue with anyone on nairaland again. 90% of nairaland users are dull and unintelligent. I have read the news up to 10times and i didnt see anywhere the reporter said she dived into the river after drinking sniper. If most of you couldnt read and understand simple writeup, how would you be able to argue intelligently? Smh.
Re: How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos by solacong: 9:35am On Mar 11
so all these boats do not have a diver onboard? na wa oh, lagos state can do better

1 Like

Re: How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos by pquaver(m): 9:36am On Mar 11
NOGRUDGES:
She drank sniper and jump into the water, RIP

Just removed the body make fish nor come chop her com get gastro-intestinal perforacosis

cry

From the report she is not hungry.. She had money to buy drugs and sniper.. She must have received a negative news from the hospital..
Re: How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos by TOYNEX(f): 9:39am On Mar 11
Creamypie:
The woman just wan sure she die at all cost. Diving into the river was plan B added to plan A ( drinking full bottle of sniper)
This is scary angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos by Major7: 9:41am On Mar 11
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Let them continue to jump I don't care and I will not give help to any Nigerians

A friend of mine in South Africa before the election says if tinubu gets up to 10k votes knowing fully well that he was the one that brought upon us Buhari's administration and he was part of Buhari's administration then it means we masses are wicked, tribalistic, hypocrites and fake

And you know the funny thing now despite the suffering no meaningful protest and shut down like that of Jonathan occurred again
Because Nigerians are tribalistic so it is always difficult for Nigerians to rise up against any president from the three major tribe. But if it was a minority president they will rise up just like they did to Jonathan

Slaawomirr ma niggar grin,you have a point but don't take it too personal cos not all Nigerians voted for this mad man and yet here we all are. Show compassion to those you can. God bless us all cool

1 Like

Re: How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos by TOYNEX(f): 9:41am On Mar 11
Nice59:
Can you imagine that the woman voted for APC. HUMMMM, what a shame.
Have some empathy, everything shouldn't be politics. We were human first before our differences embarassed
Re: How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos by akinsmail51: 9:42am On Mar 11
Wrong decision. After h@rdship comes ease, she didn't wait to enjoy the ease!

Re: How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos by Engrr(m): 9:42am On Mar 11
Creamypie:
The woman just wan sure she die at all cost. Diving into the river was plan B added to plan A ( drinking full bottle of sniper)

She actually used plan "A". Blan B was to use the insecticide if she no come get liver jump into the lagoon!

1 Like

Re: How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos by Major7: 9:44am On Mar 11
BodyCount:
cry

In some Asian countries, it's a capital crime to attempt suicide and the offence is punishable by DEATH!

Still the same end result,death cheesy
Re: How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos by Shinor(m): 9:45am On Mar 11
fairymonk:

https://leadership.ng/female-passenger-jumps-from-moving-boat-into-lagos-lagoon/#:~:text=The%20incident%20happened%20around%209pm,what%20looked%20like%20a%20suicide.

The boat left the jetty at 9pm. In Nigeria that is already a suicide attempt. If they have an emergency at that time of the night how will they be evacuated?
Re: How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos by MEGAWATCH: 9:45am On Mar 11
post=128880915:
Jumping i.to the lagoon and sniper

Double wahala for deadii bodii undecided

All thanks to your darling daddy.

The day God will remember your actions here..... hmmmmm!

People will be shouting what was this guys offense?

Go and ask the guys who supported ABACHA civilian government determination.
Re: How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos by chatinent: 9:45am On Mar 11
Some think it's hunger. If you check well, it's relationship.
Re: How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos by smileyoo: 9:49am On Mar 11
Timoleon:
Damn. Cost of living is making the living choose death.
you can say that again, and that is very pathetic , the government need to do something tangible, not all these fake palliatives.
Re: How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos by Ginomel(m): 9:50am On Mar 11
Chummynoni:
I dont think i will ever argue with anyone on nairaland again. 90% of nairaland users are dull and unintelligent. I have read the news up to 10times and i didnt see anywhere the reporter said she dived into the river after drinking sniper. If most of you couldnt read and understand simple writeup, how would you be able to argue intelligently? Smh.

Many of them are very dull and unintelligent.

The few smart ones are on professional platform like tech, properties.

I got tired of complaining of their dullness
Re: How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos by Yaccybaby: 9:50am On Mar 11
solacong:
so all these boats do not have a diver onboard? na wa oh, lagos state can do better
Exactly my thought. What if something like this happens accidentally?

This country ehhh, the government do not care about the masses at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo) / Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction / The Number Of Nigerians Living In Ghana, 166 Countries Nationals Living In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.