Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,365 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

[ Hurray !!! ] Download Premium Ebook for FREE by My9jablackmart ( ✓ see list ) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [ Hurray !!! ] Download Premium Ebook for FREE by My9jablackmart ( ✓ see list ) (183 Views)

Download Premium Ebook For FREE By Dammysdigital ( ✓ See Full List ) / Hurray! A New Forum Is Out!!! / Get Access To Download Premium E-books, Audio And Videos Training/tutorial (WSO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

[ Hurray !!! ] Download Premium Ebook for FREE by My9jablackmart ( ✓ see list ) by My9jablackmart: 3:06pm On Mar 11
Hi Nairalanders

Welcome to the My9jablackmart official Nairaland page

Here we update you on the lastest ebook on My9jablackmart , but before we continue we will like to use this medium to showcase the top premium ebook which you can download for free at our store

( it is totally free, free of charge with no hidden cost )

1. Practical poultry ebook :

This ebook is meant for those that will like to venture into poultry business, whether it is a backyard poultry business or you want to go into a massive commercial poultry business, This ebook is all you need, as it will take you through all the step of raising and brooding a poultry bird from young chicks to market size, This ebook has has been designed for the complete beginners and will teach you all basic thing you need to know about raising a poultry bird which include feeding of the birds, type of feed to give the birds, which drugs to use to vaccinate them , constructing their housing or cage and other lot of important informations, This ebook is for complete beginner and cost a total of $ 179 dollar on Amazon but with My9jablackMart you can now get it for free

2. The Ultimate Spiritual eyes opening ebook :

Have you ever wish to see spiritual vision and spirit being, if yes then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for , as this ebook will completely show you how to open your spiritual eyes all by yourself to become a seer or a prophet, in this ebook you will learn the method, technique and sacred songs you need to open your spiritual eyes, This ebook is for the complete beginners who want to open their spiritual eyes and it cost a total of $ 102 dollar on Amazon but with My9jablackmart you can now get it for free

3. Complete Ebook on How the body works :

It can be very unethnical when you use your body and you dont know how it works why because Knowledge about the body can save you from lot of disease and illness alot of people suffer from which include but not limited to cancer, diabetes, kidney and liver problem, This ebook will teach you everything you need to know about your body starting from your hair to your feet, including to your cell, your organs, how your reproductive organs works both male and female, The lifecycle of the feotus ( Baby in the womb ), explanation on the woman menstration cycle, how your brain works and every little other processess of your body, This ebook is only meant for those that will like to remain fit and healthy, This ebook cost a total of $ 99 dollar on Amazon but with My9jaBlackMart you can now get it for free

4. The Complete Hacking tutorial ebook :

Have you ever imagine what it feels like to have the super knowledge to hack into any website or simply protect your own website from hackers then this ebook is all you need, With this ebook you can learn all the basics of hacking and learn to hack any facebook account , Twitter, and other popular website, This ebook will teach you all popular hacking technique which include phishing , Man-in-middle attack, password cracking and Hacking, Using Cain and Abel software and other dark hacking techniques, in summary if you want learn and know every thing about hacking then this ebook is all you need. The ebook cost a total of $ 129 dollar on Amazon but with My9jaBlackMart you can now get it for free

5. Affiliate Marketing Ebook :

If you want to make your first millions online then this is the right ebook you need , Affiliate marketing is all about selling other peoples product and you earn a commission, If you think you cant create a product then selling other peoples product should be the best option, And with this ebook you will learn everything about affiliate marketing and how to make your first millions online for free , This ebook will show you everything you need to start affiliate marketing in Nigeria, The website to register and how to make your cool cash, The ebook cost a total of $ 79 dollar on Amazon but with My9jaBlackMart you can now get it for free

6. Complete Html, Css, Javascript, Php and Mysql for web developer :

This ebook is purely meant for those that will like to create their own website by learning the front end and back end programming language, Have you ever wish to have a site like facebook or nairaland, then this programming language ebook is all you need, it is a complete guide 5 in 1 programming ebook for beginner to learn programming language to create their own website, As you can see most of the popular website on the internet such as facebook, Twitter, reddit, quora and even Nairaland are build with these 5 programming language Html, Css, Javascript , Php , and Mysql, So as a beginner who want to create their own website, all you need is this complete 5 in 1 programming language ebook, The ebook cost a total of $ 229 on Amazon but with My9jaBlackMart you can now get it for free

7. The Nigerian Cookbook

Are you a new beginner or you just dont know how to properly cook Nigerian meals then you dont need to worry My9jaBlackMart has got you covered with the Nigerian cookbook ebook

Learn over 100 nigerian foods including small chops, drinks and soups with the Nigerian cookbook ebook and below is the list of food which you will learn when you use this ebook

1. Jollof rice
2. Mixed vegetable jollof rice
3. Fried rice
4. Coconut rice
5. Ofada rice ( also known as nigerian local rice )
6. Concoction rice ( Homemade rice cooking style
7. Spaghetti surprise ( A delicious spaghetti recipe )
8. Rice and beans
9. Noodles-suya
10. Okro soup
11. Egusi soup
12. Efo riro ( vegetable soup )
13. Gbegiri soup
14. Ogbono soup
15. Afang soup
16. Edikang ikong soup
17. Banga soup
18. Bitter leaf soup
19. Ora ( oha ) soup
20. Nsala soup ( white soup )
21. Groundnut soup
22. Tomato stew
23. Corned beef stew
24. Ofada stew
25. Banga stew
26. Vegetable sauce
27. Nigerian red stew ( with beef and chicken
28. Egg stew
29. Pepper sauce
30. Curry Gravy
31. Ewa agoyin
32. Moi moi
33. Akara ( beans cake )
34. Porridge
35. Gizdodo

You will also learn how to make snacks

36. Meat pie
37. Doughnuts
38. Puff puff
39. Nigerian buns
40. Fish roll
41. Chin chin
42. Sausage roll
43. Egg roll
44. Pancake
45. Sandwich
46. Plantain chip

You will also learn some side dishes such as

47. Nkwobi ( spicy cow foot )
48. Isi ewu ( spicy goat head )
49. Asun ( peppered goat meat )
50. Catfish pepper soup
51. Goat meat pepper soup
52. Nigerian salad
53. African salad ( Abacha )
54. Roasted plantain ( Boli )
55. Roasted whole chicken

You will also learn some easy to make drinks

56. Nigerian chapman
57. Zobo ( Roselle Drink )
58. Tiger nut drinks ( Kunun )

You will also learn some easy breakfast recipes

59 Bread roll
60. Tomatoes omelette
61. Eko
62. Akamu ( ogi )
63. Custard
64. Fried plantain
65. Fried yam

And many lot of other dishes to learn included in the ebook

You will learn all the above listed foods in details ( A detailed written instruction ) in the ebook and also there is an additional link to watch videos on how to cook each of the food so you can better understand the cooking process

This ebook cost a total of 21,000 naira on most notable nigerian store but with My9jablackmart you can now get it for free

*** These are just the few of the premium ebook we have available on our store, when you visit us, you will see all other premium ebook which you can download for free

As Always My9jaBlackMart remains your no 1 digital store to download premium ebook for free, and we are committed to serving our esteemed visitor with the Top lastest premium Ebooks which you can download for free

*** The above listed ebook are all totally for free, and you can get it all for free at your no 1 Digital store My9jablackmart, visit us now to download your copy, it is totally free

Our Website url :

https://my9jablackmart.com.ng

© My9jaBlackMart

# Your satisfaction is our priority
Re: [ Hurray !!! ] Download Premium Ebook for FREE by My9jablackmart ( ✓ see list ) by My9jablackmart: 3:08pm On Mar 11
Download Now its free
Re: [ Hurray !!! ] Download Premium Ebook for FREE by My9jablackmart ( ✓ see list ) by My9jablackmart: 3:08pm On Mar 11
Download Now its free !
Download Now its free
Re: [ Hurray !!! ] Download Premium Ebook for FREE by My9jablackmart ( ✓ see list ) by My9jablackmart: 3:10pm On Mar 11
Download Now its free !
Re: [ Hurray !!! ] Download Premium Ebook for FREE by My9jablackmart ( ✓ see list ) by My9jablackmart: 3:10pm On Mar 11
Download Now its free
Re: [ Hurray !!! ] Download Premium Ebook for FREE by My9jablackmart ( ✓ see list ) by My9jablackmart: 3:11pm On Mar 11
Download Now its free !
Re: [ Hurray !!! ] Download Premium Ebook for FREE by My9jablackmart ( ✓ see list ) by My9jablackmart: 3:13pm On Mar 11
Download Now its free
Re: [ Hurray !!! ] Download Premium Ebook for FREE by My9jablackmart ( ✓ see list ) by My9jablackmart: 3:13pm On Mar 11
Download Now its free !
Re: [ Hurray !!! ] Download Premium Ebook for FREE by My9jablackmart ( ✓ see list ) by My9jablackmart: 3:14pm On Mar 11
Download Now its free
Re: [ Hurray !!! ] Download Premium Ebook for FREE by My9jablackmart ( ✓ see list ) by My9jablackmart: 3:15pm On Mar 11
Download Now its free !
Re: [ Hurray !!! ] Download Premium Ebook for FREE by My9jablackmart ( ✓ see list ) by My9jablackmart: 3:15pm On Mar 11
Download Now its free
Re: [ Hurray !!! ] Download Premium Ebook for FREE by My9jablackmart ( ✓ see list ) by My9jablackmart: 3:17pm On Mar 11
Download Now its free !
Re: [ Hurray !!! ] Download Premium Ebook for FREE by My9jablackmart ( ✓ see list ) by My9jablackmart: 3:17pm On Mar 11
Download Now its free
Re: [ Hurray !!! ] Download Premium Ebook for FREE by My9jablackmart ( ✓ see list ) by My9jablackmart: 3:18pm On Mar 11
Download Now its free !
Re: [ Hurray !!! ] Download Premium Ebook for FREE by My9jablackmart ( ✓ see list ) by My9jablackmart: 3:19pm On Mar 11
Download Now its free
Re: [ Hurray !!! ] Download Premium Ebook for FREE by My9jablackmart ( ✓ see list ) by My9jablackmart: 3:22pm On Mar 11
Download Now its free !
Re: [ Hurray !!! ] Download Premium Ebook for FREE by My9jablackmart ( ✓ see list ) by My9jablackmart: 3:23pm On Mar 11
Download Now its free
Re: [ Hurray !!! ] Download Premium Ebook for FREE by My9jablackmart ( ✓ see list ) by My9jablackmart: 3:23pm On Mar 11
Download Now its free !
Re: [ Hurray !!! ] Download Premium Ebook for FREE by My9jablackmart ( ✓ see list ) by My9jablackmart: 3:26pm On Mar 11
Download Now its free
Re: [ Hurray !!! ] Download Premium Ebook for FREE by My9jablackmart ( ✓ see list ) by My9jablackmart: 3:26pm On Mar 11
Download Now its free !
Re: [ Hurray !!! ] Download Premium Ebook for FREE by My9jablackmart ( ✓ see list ) by My9jablackmart: 3:28pm On Mar 11
Download Now its free
Re: [ Hurray !!! ] Download Premium Ebook for FREE by My9jablackmart ( ✓ see list ) by My9jablackmart: 3:28pm On Mar 11
Download Now its free !
Re: [ Hurray !!! ] Download Premium Ebook for FREE by My9jablackmart ( ✓ see list ) by My9jablackmart: 3:29pm On Mar 11
Download Now its free
Re: [ Hurray !!! ] Download Premium Ebook for FREE by My9jablackmart ( ✓ see list ) by My9jablackmart: 3:29pm On Mar 11
Download Now its free !
Re: [ Hurray !!! ] Download Premium Ebook for FREE by My9jablackmart ( ✓ see list ) by My9jablackmart: 3:31pm On Mar 11
Download Now its free
Re: [ Hurray !!! ] Download Premium Ebook for FREE by My9jablackmart ( ✓ see list ) by My9jablackmart: 3:32pm On Mar 11
Download Now its free !
Re: [ Hurray !!! ] Download Premium Ebook for FREE by My9jablackmart ( ✓ see list ) by My9jablackmart: 3:33pm On Mar 11
Download Now its free
Re: [ Hurray !!! ] Download Premium Ebook for FREE by My9jablackmart ( ✓ see list ) by My9jablackmart: 3:34pm On Mar 11
Download Now its free !
Re: [ Hurray !!! ] Download Premium Ebook for FREE by My9jablackmart ( ✓ see list ) by My9jablackmart: 3:34pm On Mar 11
Download Now its free
Re: [ Hurray !!! ] Download Premium Ebook for FREE by My9jablackmart ( ✓ see list ) by My9jablackmart: 3:35pm On Mar 11
Download Now its free !
Re: [ Hurray !!! ] Download Premium Ebook for FREE by My9jablackmart ( ✓ see list ) by My9jablackmart: 3:37pm On Mar 11
Download Now its free

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suggestion / Does Anyone Need A Translator For Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo? Meet Me Here... / ALITFEST And Other Literature Award Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.