Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

“i’ll Keep Praying For Him To Succeed” – Yul Edochie Shows Support For Tinubu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’ll Keep Praying For Him To Succeed” – Yul Edochie Shows Support For Tinubu (109 Views)

I’ll Keep Cheating Until A Man Puts A Ring On My Finger; I’m A Natural Cheater, / Zlatan Shows Support To Embattled Peruzzi Amid Drama / Leo Edochie: Yul Edochie Shows Off His First Elder Brother - Check Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’ll Keep Praying For Him To Succeed” – Yul Edochie Shows Support For Tinubu by AdamsMosesOma: 4:12pm On Mar 11
Controversial Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie reaffirms his support for President Bola Tinubu and promises to continue praying for him.

The gospel minister, who is a firm supporter of the Tinubu administration, stated that even though Nigeria is not in the best situation at the moment, he believes in the President.

Reassuring the president of his hundred percent support, Yul Edochie asserted that Tinubu has the capacity to fix Nigeria and he will keep praying for his administration to succeed... SEE POST: https://www.gistreel.com/ill-keep-praying-for-him-to-succeed-yul-edochie-reiterates-support-for-president-tinubu/

Re: “i’ll Keep Praying For Him To Succeed” – Yul Edochie Shows Support For Tinubu by Naira20: 4:15pm On Mar 11
You no pray for your marriage to stand.Na Tinubu wey don make up him mind to destroy Nigeria you dey waste your "prayer".

Continue entertaining us
Re: “i’ll Keep Praying For Him To Succeed” – Yul Edochie Shows Support For Tinubu by LordIsaac(m): 5:11pm On Mar 11
Obidients right now…

Re: “i’ll Keep Praying For Him To Succeed” – Yul Edochie Shows Support For Tinubu by Coolsat(m): 5:36pm On Mar 11
Never seen an adult man who consciously submit himself for dragging just for trends. Na this child in an adult body wan go marry two women?
In as much as women can be anything I've always known Yul is a mess and his ex wife really tried putting up with him for such a long time.
He should just keep dancing with his mistress on social media and leave political talks for people with sense.

(1) (Reply)

90 Days Fiance: Despite Sam Cheated & Kept Secrets, Citra Is Now Married To Sam / Breakup Drama: Youtuber's Heart Shattered By New Nigerian Flame / Just In! Veteran Nollywood Actor Amaechi Muonagor Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.