Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

How I Landed On The Google First Page In Less Than 24hrs With A Fresh Domain - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Landed On The Google First Page In Less Than 24hrs With A Fresh Domain (119 Views)

I Can Write A Bible Story About You In 24hrs Check Out Oluwaseun's Osewa's Story / Chidi Nwaogu, Just Broke A Fresh Guinness World For Longest Credit On A Book / The First Page Of My Newly Written Book... Please I Need Your Comments.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Landed On The Google First Page In Less Than 24hrs With A Fresh Domain by tuniphlex1: 5:49pm On Mar 11
I published a post on an experimental site on September 29, 2023, and within 20 hours, it ranked on Google's first page.

I was wowed not because I hadn't achieved this before but because I had just achieved it with a new domain, no backlinks, and to top it all the content was written with AI (human edited).

How did I pull this off?

The short answer is proper keyword research and satisfying keyword intent.

Background Story

During the early ChatGpt wave, a lot of things changed and one of the obvious ones was that most niche bloggers started leveraging AI to meet their content needs. I also saw this as an opportunity to run an experimental website with AI content.

Although my goal was different.

I wanted to see if Adsense approves AI content. Also had a secondary goal which was to test if AI content truly ranks high on Google. So I went to make the website live.

Adsense Story

After the website was live, I did as planned. I published some AI-written posts and then applied for Adsense. Got a rejection email indicating that some “issues needed fixing”. I tried to improve the content quality by increasing the factuality, accuracy and pictures. I got another rejection email. So, I gave up because I had other important tasks calling for my attention.

But then, I thought about being intentional with ranking a keyword on the Google first page in less than 24 hours using a keyword I found during my keyword research process. At first glance of this keyword on SEMrush, something prompted me to analyze it further. So I ran a quick search of the keyword on Google and I said to myself “This keyword is one of the easiest to rank”

I was so sure it was going to rank high because when I searched it on Google, I noticed the following.

✅No authority websites on the first page
✅No content directly satisfies the intent of the keyword.
✅No website has the keyword in its title, meta description, or URL (an indication that nobody is targeting the keyword)

Well, this keyword was supposed to be “Gold” because of its good search volume but, two things were missing, the trend was inconsistent and it was difficult to monetize.

Probably that’s why webmasters ignored it.

But guess what? I gave it a shot away.

Why?

I just wanted to prove a point.

You don’t need to have the biggest authority to rank high on SERPs, you just need an easy-to-rank keyword. Today, the keyword is comfortably sitting in the first position on SERPs.

However, there’s a simple rule you must apply. It’s not always about being easy to rank and having a good search volume. The keyword must be able to send you traffic consistently and be monetizable at the same time.

Want to know how to find such keywords? Find the link to the post in the comment section.

I’ve also attached the screenshot of the keyword metric and its current position in the comment section.
Re: How I Landed On The Google First Page In Less Than 24hrs With A Fresh Domain by tuniphlex1: 5:50pm On Mar 11
Re: How I Landed On The Google First Page In Less Than 24hrs With A Fresh Domain by tuniphlex1: 5:55pm On Mar 11
Screenshot of When it ranked within hours

Re: How I Landed On The Google First Page In Less Than 24hrs With A Fresh Domain by tuniphlex1: 5:55pm On Mar 11
It’s currently position now

Re: How I Landed On The Google First Page In Less Than 24hrs With A Fresh Domain by tuniphlex1: 5:56pm On Mar 11
Keyword metric

Re: How I Landed On The Google First Page In Less Than 24hrs With A Fresh Domain by tuniphlex1: 5:59pm On Mar 11
Obviously you can’t do this without having access to an SEM.rush premium account. So if you want to have an access to the premium version + 33 plus SEO and Writing tools. Send me a DM on WhatsApp @ 08127969388. Sorry not for free just 5k
Re: How I Landed On The Google First Page In Less Than 24hrs With A Fresh Domain by tuniphlex1: 6:02pm On Mar 11
You may also need my keyword research service. I will fetch you some high traffic low competition keywords for 5h per keyword. WhatsApp at 08127969388 or visit my website https://rankingpen.com
Re: How I Landed On The Google First Page In Less Than 24hrs With A Fresh Domain by tuniphlex1: 6:04pm On Mar 11
Sweetest package for a fresh site

(1) (Reply)

Copywriter/content Writer / Ihraf Rebrands As Ihram / Sales Executive Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.