Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,964 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Do You Know That Buying 10,000 Worth Of BTC For The Next 52 Weeks Will Make You. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Know That Buying 10,000 Worth Of BTC For The Next 52 Weeks Will Make You. (412 Views)

Union Bank Delists From The Nigerian Stock Exchange After 52 Years / Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) / Get Free $3 Worth Of BTC For Signup To A Forum Like Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That Buying 10,000 Worth Of BTC For The Next 52 Weeks Will Make You. by ExtraIncomes: 6:34pm On Mar 11
Do You Know That Buying 10,000 Worth of BTC For The Next 52 Weeks Will Make You A Millionaire During The Next Bull Run in Year 2025 ?

You May Have Missed Out of This Year 2024's Bitcoin Halving To Expanding Your Wealth Online.

But That's Okay.

Don't Hate Yourself Or Get Worried.

You Can Still Plan To Enjoy Double of Your Investments For Year 2025.

This Happens Every Year.

This is Not Rocket Science.

However; Crypto-Novices Don't Know This SIMPLE INFORMATION That Buying And Holding BITCOIN Is An Investment On It's Own.

So, They Waste Their Time And Their Money Investing Lamely On Ponzi Schemes Across The Internet.

Get Wiser.

Open A Blockchain Wallet.

Then, Learn How To Buy BTC Every Week.

Be Disciplined At Doing This. Never Withdraw The Money. Think Long Term, And Keep Saving.

Before You Know It; Within A Year - Your Savings Will Be More Than Doubled...!

And The Good Thing Is That:
You Can Start Saving in BTC With As Little As 4,000 Naira Every Week.

You Want To Get Started ?

Ask Us How To Get Started.

1 Share

Re: Do You Know That Buying 10,000 Worth Of BTC For The Next 52 Weeks Will Make You. by blackpanthar: 7:24pm On Mar 11
too late, btc will crash from its current price ON or BEFORE APRIL 15TH THIS YEAR
Re: Do You Know That Buying 10,000 Worth Of BTC For The Next 52 Weeks Will Make You. by ibechris(m): 12:58pm On Mar 12
U are right.

In 2016, someone persuaded me to buy bitcoin then,in fact,the guy was in Benin in edo state and he tried to convince me to buy Bitcoins worth 100k naira.

I refused because I really didn't know anything about the coin even till this day,so he went ahead to create a blockchain account for and I sluggishly bought bitcoin worth 5k Nigerian naira even when he wanted me to buy more.

Today,I regret not buying more of it.

My 5k has now turned 45Ok despite losing some dollars on ponzi schemes some years back through a friend who took some of my bitcoins to trade online.

I regretted not putting more money into this unbelievable investments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That Buying 10,000 Worth Of BTC For The Next 52 Weeks Will Make You. by ibechris(m): 1:01pm On Mar 12
blackpanthar:
too late, btc will crash from its current price ON or BEFORE APRIL 15TH THIS YEAR

Why are u guys always against good things.
Re: Do You Know That Buying 10,000 Worth Of BTC For The Next 52 Weeks Will Make You. by ExtraIncomes: 3:14pm On Mar 12
blackpanthar:

That's Your View.

How Did You Come About This Speculation?

Explain Your REASON For This Forecast.
Re: Do You Know That Buying 10,000 Worth Of BTC For The Next 52 Weeks Will Make You. by ExtraIncomes: 3:45pm On Mar 12
ibechris:
U are right.

In 2016, someone persuaded me to buy bitcoin then,in fact,the guy was in Benin in edo state and he tried to convince me to buy Bitcoins worth 100k naira.

I refused because I really didn't know anything about the coin even till this day,so he went ahead to create a blockchain account for and I sluggishly bought bitcoin worth 5k Nigerian naira even when he wanted me to buy more.

Today,I regret not buying more of it.

My 5k has now turned 45Ok despite losing some dollars on ponzi schemes some years back through a friend who took some of my bitcoins to trade online.

I regretted not putting more money into this unbelievable investments.

It's Not Too Late For You To Join Up On The Already Ongoing BULLISH RUN of Bitcoin That is Happening As We Approach The Next Bitcoin Halving By April This Year.

You Should Be Able To Enjoy A Minimum of X2 on Your Investment Before The Price of BTC Normalize Again.

Some Speculators Are For seeing The Price Value of BTC To Give People Up To X5 of Their Investment.

So A 5,000 Naira Investment Now May Only Give You About 25,000 Naira This Time Around.

However; This Doesn't Mean That It Cannot Be More Or Less.

The Main Idea is That Your Money Will Not Grow In Your Bank. But It Would Grow When You Keep It As BTC.

BTC is The Numero Uno STORE OF VALUE.

You Don't Want To Miss Out.

We can Train You on All You need To know About BTC And Other Altcoins.

I'll Start A ZERO-COST Introductory Training Right Here On Nairaland So That Everyone Can Learn Up.

Besides - It is The ZERO-COST Nairaland Trainings That Attracts People From Across The World To Subscribe To Our 10 DOLLARS CRYPTO PUMP AND CRYPTO DUMP INSTITUTE Through Which We Provide Them With Crypto Signals of TOP 3 COINS To Buy Every FRIDAY, SATURDAY And SUNDAY of The Week.

Our 10 DOLLARS CRYPTO PUMP AND CRYPTO DUMP INSTITUTE Teaches People To SOLELY FOCUS On Buying A MAXIMUM of 3 Coins Every Day of The Week.

Not More, Not Less.

This is Where The Law And Power of Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Comes In.

We Get To Enjoy Arbitrage Profits from The Possibilities of Anybody Our 3 Coins Shooting VERY HIGH or Slightly High or Going Down On Us.

Enjoyably; Every 3 Coins Cannot Jump Down On Us As The Selection of These Coins Are Well Analysed Backed With REASONS And WHALES.

Pardon The Many Terminologies Used In Passing My Messages.

All of These Would Be Well Explained To You When You Enrol into The 10 DOLLARS CRYPTO PUMP AND CRYPTO DUMP INSTITUTE Via http://10dollars.carrd.co Where We Get To Teach You THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH About Cryptocurrencies.

On A Final Note;

I'll Advise That You Get Rolling With HODLING BTC For Short Range And Long Term Profits.

Always Save Up Any 4,000 Naira That You Have OnnA Weekly Basis ON BTC.

Your Children's Children Will Be Glad That You Did.

No Matter How Terrible The Nigerian Economy May Be; Together - In Truth And Righteousness; We Can Make The Land Green, White, Green Again.

#Nigeria

#SolutionsNigeria

#YouthDigitalEmpowerment

#AgriculturalRepairPoliticalParty (ARPP)

#GreenWhiteGreen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That Buying 10,000 Worth Of BTC For The Next 52 Weeks Will Make You. by ibechris(m): 5:14pm On Mar 12
Give me ur contact pls and where is ur location?

ExtraIncomes:

It's Not Too Late For You To Join Up On The Already Ongoing BULLISH RUN of Bitcoin That is Happening As We Approach The Next Bitcoin Halving By April This Year.

You Should Be Able To Enjoy A Minimum of X2 on Your Investment Before The Price of BTC Normalize Again.

Some Speculators Are For seeing The Price Value of BTC To Give People Up To X5 of Their Investment.

So A 5,000 Naira Investment Now May Only Give You About 25,000 Naira This Time Around.

The Main Idea is That Your Money Will Not Grow In Your Bank. But It Would Grow When You Keep It As BTC.

I'll Start A ZERO-COST Introductory Training Right Here On Nairaland So That Everyone Can Learn Up.

Besides - It is The ZERO-COST Nairaland Trainings That Attracts People From Across The World To Subscribe To Our 10 DOLLARS CRYPTO PUMP AND CRYPTO DUMP INSTITUTE Through Which We Provide Them With Crypto Signals of TOP 3 COINS To Buy Every FRIDAY, SATURDAY And SUNDAY of The Week.

Our 10 DOLLARS CRYPTO PUMP AND CRYPTO DUMP INSTITUTE Teaches People To SOLELY FOCUS On Buying A MAXIMUM of 3 Coins Every Day of The Week.

Not More, Not Less.

We Get To Enjoy Arbitrage Profits from The Possibilities of Anybody Our 3 Coins Shooting VERY HIGH or Slightly High or Going Down On Us.

Enjoyably; Every 3 Coins Cannot Jump Down On Us As The Selection of These Coins Are Well Analysed Backed With REASONS And WHALES.

All of These Would Be Well Explained To You When You Enrol into The 10 DOLLARS CRYPTO PUMP AND CRYPTO DUMP INSTITUTE Via http://10dollars.carrd.co Where We Get To Teach You THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH About Cryptocurrencies.

On A Final Note;

I'll Advise That You Get Rolling With HODLING BTC For Short Range And Long Term Profits.

No Matter How Terrible The Nigerian Economy May Be; Together - In Truth And Righteousness; We Can Make The Land Green, White, Green Again.

#Nigeria

#SolutionsNigeria

#YouthDigitalEmpowerment

#GreenWhiteGreen.
Re: Do You Know That Buying 10,000 Worth Of BTC For The Next 52 Weeks Will Make You. by ExtraIncomes: 7:07am On Mar 13
ExtraIncomes:

Not More, Not Less.

On A Final Note;

#Nigeria

#SolutionsNigeria

#YouthDigitalEmpowerment

#GreenWhiteGreen.

Incase You Missed It Yesterday.

"That Little That You Know; Set Out At least One Day of The Week To Teach It To The OUTSIDE WORLD AT ZERO-COST".

You Never Can Tell Who's Watching.

You Don't Just Attract The Attention of Awoofies Learners. You Attract Millionaires, Multi-Millionaires And Billionaires To Yourself.

This is ADULTS BILLS CONNECTIONS: http://adultsconnections.carrd.co

...And We Are Still in The Business of Connecting WISE PEOPLE Together As We Continue To CONNECT THE DOTS.

👇🏾

Re: Do You Know That Buying 10,000 Worth Of BTC For The Next 52 Weeks Will Make You. by ExtraIncomes: 7:18am On Mar 13
BTC is The Artillery To Combatting POVERTY.

Know This, And Know PEACE.

All You Need To Know About The Utilization OF BTC And Other Agricultural Altcoins of Our Own Making To Alleviate The Poverty of HUNGER And STARVATION In Nigeria:

Find Out More in This POWERFUL AND EXPLOSIVE EBOOK Below:

1 Share

Re: Do You Know That Buying 10,000 Worth Of BTC For The Next 52 Weeks Will Make You. by ExtraIncomes: 7:35am On Mar 13
Public Overviews Are Over;

We're Addressing Your President Now.

Snippets of The Explosive Ebook: " Dear President Tinubu; BTC is Not Your Enemy"

See And Learn How We Can Utilize E-Naira And Other Conceptual Agricultural Cryptocurrencies of Nigerians To Build Up The Agriculture of Nigeria.

Effortlessly; We Will Make Our Lands GREEN, WHITE, GREEN Again When We Can Financially Empower Nigerians Who Are Ready To Engage in Agriculture With ENaira Tokens And Other Approved Agricultural Tokens of The Federal Government And The CBN.

These Are GIANT STRIDES That We Should Be Taking As GIANTS OF AFRICA.

We Are Up To PAR.

We Are Intellectuals.

This Will Not Only Provide Jobs For Many Unemployed Youths. This Will Inevitably Help Provide Food Abundance in Nigeria - Hence, Ensuring That The Price of Food Items in Nigeria is Brought Lower And Stabled.

By Far; This Will Help Reduce Crime Rates in Nigeria.

Where Ever There's Abundance And Affordability of Foods, There Are Less Crimes!

We Are A Work In Progress!

#Nigeria

#SolutionsNigeria

#YouthDigitalEmpowerment

#GreenWhiteGreen

Re: Do You Know That Buying 10,000 Worth Of BTC For The Next 52 Weeks Will Make You. by macjurek(m): 7:33am On Mar 14
How do I start,wise counsel needed.....
omogege@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Do You Care For A Step-by-step Easy To Follow Ebook Tutorial To Make You Over / Free Forex Social Trading SEMINAR: 20 NAIRALANDERS NEEDED. / Breaking News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.