Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

He Wants To Exchange His US Dollar - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / He Wants To Exchange His US Dollar (404 Views)

USDT Is Not The Same As US Dollar / How Much Is US Dollar To Naira Black Market Today 2nd September 2023? / How Can I Utilize My Gtbank US Dollar Domiciliary Account For Savings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants To Exchange His US Dollar by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 2:03pm On Mar 12
Help my Kaduna Nairalanders

Please is there any trusted and legitimate place I can exchange my US dollar to Naira?

This is my first time operating a dom account so when I went to withdraw my small dollar from the bank, to my surprise I was handed dollar bills lol.

Me I taught I would be given the naira equivalent ooo...

Now the issue is that it seems I have been cheated... Cos when I asked the banker that where could 8 change it he told me he doesn't know lol so I approached one attendant outside the bank and I eventually sold my 12 dollar for *1300*!!! Lol when exchange rate is 1593.. chai the thing pain me oo lol. But because I don't know my around this that y honestly...

So I'm seeking y'all advice please how do you think I can exchange my dollars to naira or where in Kaduna can I do such..

Thank you as I await responses.
Re: He Wants To Exchange His US Dollar by MatrixReloaded: 2:06pm On Mar 12
Abdulquadrimuha:

Please is there any trusted and legitimate place I can exchange my US dollar to Naira?

This is my first time operating a dom account so when I went to withdraw my small dollar from the bank, to my surprise I was handed dollar bills lol.

Now the issue is that it seems I have been cheated... Cos when I asked the banker that where could 8 change it he told me he doesn't know lol so I approached one attendant outside the bank and I eventually sold my 12 dollar for *1300*!!! Lol when exchange rate is 1593.. chai the thing pain me oo lol. But because I don't know my around this that y honestly...

So I'm seeking y'all advice please how do you think I can exchange my dollars to naira or where in Kaduna can I do such..

. Shikena...
Zo kachi kudi...
Re: He Wants To Exchange His US Dollar by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 5:21pm On Mar 12
MatrixReloaded:

. Shikena...
Zo kachi kudi...

LMAO

Abeg I no understand hausa.
Re: He Wants To Exchange His US Dollar by Elsueno: 8:38pm On Mar 12
I kind understand if U are kid seeing dollar for d first time or even a villager sef.

But to think a grown educated man with an internet enabled smartphone would make such blunder is really appalling to me, even d average street abok# near market in town would have given U a faaaaar better rate, changing it within d banking app would have also being better.

Why is it some Nigerians can't be patient and research something b4 of commiting Thier hard earned cash?..well whatever
Re: He Wants To Exchange His US Dollar by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 9:35am On Mar 13
Elsueno:
I kind understand if U are kid seeing dollar for d first time or even a villager sef.

But to think a grown educated man with an internet enabled smartphone would make such blunder is really appalling to me, even d average street abok# near market in town would have given U a faaaaar better rate, changing it within d banking app would have also being better.

Why is it some Nigerians can't be patient and research something b4 of commiting Thier hard earned cash?..well whatever

And why do you have to be condescending?

If I knew how to go about it would I be here? If you know won't offer advice then you shit the eff up..

Nonsense and ingredient.
Re: He Wants To Exchange His US Dollar by Ekehwinz: 10:12am On Mar 15
Abdulquadrimuha:

Which work pays you in dollar, I'm interested please.
Re: He Wants To Exchange His US Dollar by qwertyboss(m): 9:01pm On Mar 15
Abdulquadrimuha:

Contact Meta Horizons on WhatsApp. https:///2348062975985
You send to my USA account and I send you the naira equivalent @1450 after confirming the transaction
Re: He Wants To Exchange His US Dollar by Watcharena: 10:48am On Mar 16
Abdulquadrimuha:

there is bureu delivery change in makarfi plaza ,they also have offices around one big 5 star hotel it's a government owned hotel i can't remember the name i think is hamdala hotel or so.

You can also change it directly through your banking app. if you are using Gtbank or most of these new generation banks
Re: He Wants To Exchange His US Dollar by Elsueno: 5:19pm On Mar 16
Abdulquadrimuha:

And why do you have to be condescending?

If I knew how to go about it would I be here? If you know won't offer advice then you shit the eff up..

Nonsense and ingredient.

I want to U to feel the pain, so U wont make similar mistake in the future when U become a millionairegrin
Re: He Wants To Exchange His US Dollar by SenecaTheYonger: 5:29pm On Mar 16
I thought Bank change that?

Last time I wanted to withdraw 5OO they changed it to Naira for me. The rate was at 148O
Re: He Wants To Exchange His US Dollar by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 8:00pm On Mar 16
Elsueno:

I want to U to feel the pain, so U wont make similar mistake in the future when U become a millionairegrin

LMAO grin

SenecaTheYonger:
I thought Bank change that?

Last time I wanted to withdraw 5OO they changed it to Naira for me. The rate was at 148O

I thought so too. But when I requested they changed it they said they don't do such. I fact I even try to ask for recommendations as to where to exchange but it seems it illegal for them to do so.

Watcharena:
there is bureu delivery change in makarfi plaza ,they also have offices around one big 5 star hotel it's a government owned hotel i can't remember the name i think is hamdala hotel or so.

You can also change it directly through your banking app. if you are using Gtbank or most of these new generation banks

Wow thank you for the heads up. This is what I have been looking for. I would check them out. I use UBA.
Re: He Wants To Exchange His US Dollar by EMDIEY: 10:37pm On Mar 16
Abdulquadrimuha:

Go to Hamdalla hotel, you'll see bureu d' change guys there with good rates. They will even start hustling you from the gate.
Re: He Wants To Exchange His US Dollar by SenecaTheYonger: 5:37am On Mar 17
EMDIEY:

Go to Hamdalla hotel, you'll see bureu d' change guys there with good rates. They will even start hustling you from the gate.

He won’t get good rate for 12 bucks tho. Lower denomination doesn’t get good rate. Unless you’re with $1OO bill. That’s when you get better rate
Re: He Wants To Exchange His US Dollar by EMDIEY: 5:46am On Mar 17
SenecaTheYonger:

He won’t get good rate for 12 bucks tho. Lower denomination doesn’t get good rate. Unless you’re with $1OO bill. That’s when you get better rate
True that. I didn't even know the amount he's going to change anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Best Bedbug Fumigation Services / Wouldn't You Rather Invest In A System Than Work For Money? / Dazojayexchange E-currency Exchange Customer Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.