Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,651 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

On The Supreme Eiye Confraternity - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / On The Supreme Eiye Confraternity (113 Views)

Gunshots Rocks Nigerian Confraternity‘s End Of Year Initiation Ceremony (video) / The Black Bra Confraternity: Myths And Truths / My First Appearance As A Lawyer Was In The Supreme Court— Kayode Ajulo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On The Supreme Eiye Confraternity by lawani: 5:45pm On Mar 12
On the Supreme Eiye Confraternity

On March 11, I decided to make inquiries about the Supreme Eiye confraternity. IFA said contrary to my opinion that they volunteered to join the CIA operation, it is not true they did and that they were recruited by Elaine Putin in 2008 and she was paying them. Elaine Putin according to IFA was interviewing by proxy my friends and associates from primary school upwards and she rested on someone I have not seen since 1991, Olamide Babalola now Mrs Osunpidan who was communicating with an Igala man born in 1975 and that man was the representative of Elaine Putin and by extension the Russian government and Elaine’s parents. All payments passed through the Igala man to Olamide who paid the Supreme Eiye confraternity for all their engagement. The first mention of the SEC by Olamide to Elaine Putin via the Igala man was on October 13 2008 almost immediately I joined facebook. Olamide herself was initially briefed by Elaine because the RCCG had already mobilized John Audu to assassinate me almost immediately after my National Youth service but I had no idea of any danger at all as I was going about with the view that I had no enemies. Therefore the only SEC member that initially volunteered something was KANU and what he volunteered was information to OLUMIDE Babarinde our mutual classmate that married Biola Elugbaju initially before they separated. He told him Biola initially was interested in myself before he married her. It led to OLUMIDE Babarinde working alongside KANU for the same people he, OLUMIDE Babarinde worked for by marrying Biola and that was how KANU started to work for the CIA thinking he was working for some people in Nigeria but he did not do such work for free according to IFA. At the end of the day the SEC entered the loop with their members working online but it was after they were initially recruited by Olamide Babalola and paid by the Russians. They eventually or at the end of the day aligned with those blocking my income. They are also not part of the hundreds of people providing security for me physically nor are they contributing anything in that department. They however did work that they were recruited and paid for by Elaine Putin and it is someone I have not seen for over thirty years that recruited them. Olamide according to IFA is married to one of my seniors in Ilesa Grammar school. I am not a SEC member and I do not plan to be one. It is wrong for an undergraduate to join a group that has been proscribed at undergraduate level by the government and individual schools. What I have always said even as an undergraduate is that all confraternities should operate in the open and register with the department of student affairs since most of them have articulate articles of memorandum and that is when they can be described as genuine confraternities and otherwise they are secret cults.
Re: On The Supreme Eiye Confraternity by lekkie073(m): 6:12pm On Mar 12
Disjointed write up shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

TubeGenius Review : Rank Videos On 1st Page Of Google & Etc / Rosetta Stone Crack 8.33.1 With Activation Code 2024 {latest} / 800values For New Era Human Being (350-400)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.